Republican conservatives in Michigan ...

Republican conservatives in Michigan and Washington !

Posted in the Michigan Forum

Phil

Oxford, MI

#1 Jun 29, 2013
"These conservatives are really something, arenít they? They are all in favor of the unborn, they will do anything for the unborn, but once youíre born, youíre on your own! Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they donít want to know about you, they donít want to hear from you. No neo-natal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing! If youíre pre-born, youíre fine. If youíre pre-school, youíre SCREWED ! Think about that Michiganders .

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jun 29, 2013
Phil wrote:
No neo-natal care, no daycare, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing!
As opposed to looking for government handouts and leaching off the system? Yea, that's just what we need is more liberal parasites taking advantage of taxpayer dollars to pay for their Obama phones so they can call their fellow ghetto rats. And we must not forget their food-stamps so they can go buy KFC, Mountain Dew, and cigarettes.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>As opposed to looking for government handouts and leaching off the system? Yea, that's just what we need is more liberal parasites taking advantage of taxpayer dollars to pay for their Obama phones so they can call their fellow ghetto rats. And we must not forget their food-stamps so they can go buy KFC, Mountain Dew, and cigarettes.
LOL A hungry kid could care a less what you think , or your politics ! But its ok for you to support corporate welfare that costs more than food stamps ! But then farmers want the food stamps in thier farm bills . I could care a less about you ! or adults for that matter but a hungry kid is just that , nothing more But then what i stated in my post is true . So called conserv are a joke ! So lets review who gets government handouts ! WAL-MART , the defence industries , big oil , Amgen, wall street banks the list is huge and you talk about food stamps ? LMFAO at idiots like you who are so blind you could not find your A$$ hole with two hands and a flashlight...

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>LOL A hungry kid could care a less what you think
A "hungry kid"??? LOL indeed. You mean the mom of the "hungry kid" who is buying her "hungry kid"(with my money), Burger King and Mountain Dew everyday, while having plenty of money for smokes, a cell phone, and a big screen TV. It's no wonder this country is broke.
Phil

Fenton, MI

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>A "hungry kid"??? LOL indeed. You mean the mom of the "hungry kid" who is buying her "hungry kid"(with my money), Burger King and Mountain Dew everyday, while having plenty of money for smokes, a cell phone, and a big screen TV. It's no wonder this country is broke.
But its ok for wal mart and the sorts to take your few cents . Because in the big picture it only adds uo to a few cents of your so called taxes. My republican rep Candice Miller in the 10th is a joke . She hardly represents the 10th any more . You can tell by her votes on the house floor. And she has been there for too long ! She is part of the problem . She helped build this debt in our country ! Just like anyone in the Senate or House . She has never had a real job but politics . Thats not a job! The same with our part time house and senate in Michigan < And they are part time with the best healthcare and only works 6 mo out of a yr like Candice and the idiotsin Washington. LOL If you think food stamps is breaking the USA? You must have rode the short bus to school. LOL

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#6 Jul 12, 2013
Food stamps are just one program that's breaking this country. Both parties are to blame, but it seems that the democrats are more bent on giving away money to people who don't deserve it.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#7 Jul 21, 2013
Pete a hungry kid could care a less about your politics ! Or mine . Get over that . The adults i know what your saying but $133 a month don't go far to start with . But then like i said wal-mart costs American tax payers about 1.7 million per superstore in welfare benefits for their EMPLOYEES.. << Yo they are working? So if your going to rant ? Get your math right ! BTW Wal-mart is the largest employer in 21 of the 50 states! Now talk about welfare? LOL

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#8 Jul 21, 2013
Phil wrote:
Pete a hungry kid could care a less about your politics ! Or mine . Get over that . The adults i know what your saying but $133 a month don't go far to start with . But then like i said wal-mart costs American tax payers about 1.7 million per superstore in welfare benefits for their EMPLOYEES.. << Yo they are working? So if your going to rant ? Get your math right ! BTW Wal-mart is the largest employer in 21 of the 50 states! Now talk about welfare? LOL
Enough with your bleeding heart, "hungry kid" semantics. Food stamps is a scam. We're not living in India where kids really are starving to death. If someone wants to eat in this country, there's plenty of free and next to free options to fill your face. Maybe if the majority of white trash parents wouldn't feed their kids junk, they wouldn't be fat and "hungry" all of the time.

Or perhaps we just need to re-name this thread "Phil's whiney Walmart rant".
Phil

Oxford, MI

#9 Jul 24, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Enough with your bleeding heart, "hungry kid" semantics. Food stamps is a scam. We're not living in India where kids really are starving to death. If someone wants to eat in this country, there's plenty of free and next to free options to fill your face. Maybe if the majority of white trash parents wouldn't feed their kids junk, they wouldn't be fat and "hungry" all of the time.
Or perhaps we just need to re-name this thread "Phil's whiney Walmart rant".
Typical of you ? You rant about food stamps but yet not a single word on wal mart workers who are working like you want to collect food stamps and state paid healthcare and huge tax cuts ? Yo $1.7 million in your tax dollars to people who work per superstore for wal mart ? Typical republican that want to GIVE AWAY my tax dollars to a corporation who sucks 1.7 million per superstore in welfare benefits for their employees ! LOL Boy are you lost ! Pete you could not find your A$$ with two hands and a flashlight .
Phil

Oxford, MI

#10 Jul 24, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Food stamps are just one program that's breaking this country. Both parties are to blame, but it seems that the democrats are more bent on giving away money to people who don't deserve it.
And yet pete you want to give millions and billions to corporations < Typical republican > who has no problem with corporate welfare . And sucking tax dollare when they are making BILLIONS per qtr? Ya ok . With your thinking i have to send you right to my first post on this board about con republicans . But then if democrats ate tax and spend ? REPUBLICANS like YOU are borrow and spend ! LOL .. So true.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Hey Walmart whiner, if you don't like the place, don't shop there. If you don't like the way they treat their employees, don't work there.

Walmart is successful and millions of people are grateful for it. All of your pouting in the world isn't going to change it, so get over it.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#12 Jul 24, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Hey Walmart whiner, if you don't like the place, don't shop there. If you don't like the way they treat their employees, don't work there.
Walmart is successful and millions of people are grateful for it. All of your pouting in the world isn't going to change it, so get over it.
So Pete why is corporations that are real healthy collecting corporate welfare i.e.your so called tax money ? Seems like you think wal-mart is the only problem ? LOL And you continue to elude from the fact that YOU WHINE about food stamps and yet 80% of wal-mart workers who are working collect them ? Kinda of lost a little ? LMFAO at you . Typical republican Pete , i must send you right back to my first post at the top ? LOL SO TYPICAL ... You prove my point LOL .. Thanks

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
So Pete why is corporations that are real healthy collecting corporate welfare i.e.your so called tax money ? Seems like you think wal-mart is the only problem ? LOL And you continue to elude from the fact that YOU WHINE about food stamps and yet 80% of wal-mart workers who are working collect them ? Kinda of lost a little ? LMFAO at you . Typical republican Pete , i must send you right back to my first post at the top ? LOL SO TYPICAL ... You prove my point LOL .. Thanks
Would you like a tissue to dry your eyes?
Phil

Oxford, MI

#14 Jul 25, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Would you like a tissue to dry your eyes?
LOL

Here are a few FACTS Pete But the majority of able-bodied, working-age food stamp recipients already work, according to a January analysis of the program from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP). Some beneficiaries might be your cashiers and stockers at Wal-Mart (WMT +0.09%), given that a recent report from congressional Democrats estimated a single low-paying Wal-Mart superstore costs taxpayers as much as $1.7 million per year in public benefits.

Take a look at households with at least one working-age, nondisabled adult. The CBPP report showed about 58% were employed within a month of receiving the benefit, while 82% were either working in the year before or following getting the aid.

And the number of people who work while receiving the benefit has increased for more than a decade. About 6.4 million recipients worked in 2011, up from 2 million in 2000, the study found. That indicates many Americans applied for the benefit during the Great Recession, which led to underemployment or households getting hit with layoffs or a cut in their hours, the study noted.

Of course, looking across the entire spectrum of food stamp recipients, it's clear why critics are alarmed at the statistics, given that nearly 37.9 million recipients weren't working in 2011. But almost half of those are children -- and not expected to work -- while an additional 23% were elderly, disabled or caring for a disabled family member. So much for your rants ? What you say is not true , typical uninformed republican

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

#15 Jul 25, 2013
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Here are a few FACTS Pete But the majority of able-bodied, working-age food stamp recipients already work, according to a January analysis of the program from the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP). Some beneficiaries might be your cashiers and stockers at Wal-Mart (WMT +0.09%), given that a recent report from congressional Democrats estimated a single low-paying Wal-Mart superstore costs taxpayers as much as $1.7 million per year in public benefits.
Take a look at households with at least one working-age, nondisabled adult. The CBPP report showed about 58% were employed within a month of receiving the benefit, while 82% were either working in the year before or following getting the aid.
And the number of people who work while receiving the benefit has increased for more than a decade. About 6.4 million recipients worked in 2011, up from 2 million in 2000, the study found. That indicates many Americans applied for the benefit during the Great Recession, which led to underemployment or households getting hit with layoffs or a cut in their hours, the study noted.
Of course, looking across the entire spectrum of food stamp recipients, it's clear why critics are alarmed at the statistics, given that nearly 37.9 million recipients weren't working in 2011. But almost half of those are children -- and not expected to work -- while an additional 23% were elderly, disabled or caring for a disabled family member. So much for your rants ? What you say is not true , typical uninformed republican
Repeat after me Mr Liberal, "Wal-Mart is not a terrorist, Wal-Mart is not a terrorist". I know your side treats muslim terrorist A-holes as heros, so I just wanna make the distinction.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#16 Jul 26, 2013
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Repeat after me Mr Liberal, "Wal-Mart is not a terrorist, Wal-Mart is not a terrorist". I know your side treats muslim terrorist A-holes as heros, so I just wanna make the distinction.
WOW You going to get your plastic bat and beat your puter ? BTW im not a lib? Im an IND . I do not follow any party , you can . Your a clone . Ind thinking is lost in your brain . But then facts are facts 1.7 million per superstore . LOL You miss that everytime LMFAO at you ..
Phil

Ortonville, MI

#17 Aug 5, 2013
When it comes to math i guess Pete has no clue on the tax payers dime . Math eludes simple minded people like him . He talks about my side and calls me a lib ? Well it was Obama that got Osama . LMFAO So i guess he missed that ? Ya if democrats are my side ? I will take that dead POS anytime . But yet a draft dodging POS like Ted Nugent still lives ? Talk about cut and run ! Dick Cheney 6 deferments from NAM , GW A.W.O.L., Rush Limbaugh another draft dodger from Nam for a boil on his Fat butt . Yep GOP hero's . LOL Pete your in great company , just your type of great Americans who never served nothing but fast food. LOL Hero's of the GOP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan Transgender Residents Fighting for Rig... 12 min transrebel103 3
News Going Private?: Snyder, Republicans put new foc... (May '11) May 22 hon2505 6
Unique Michigan Art Prints May 21 Trudy Clementine 1
gay dating in michigan May 20 Sneaky Pete 3
News Leland Vittert (Mar '10) May 16 FairandBalanced 9
News Flooding, large hail, a tornado, and a shipwreck May 15 Ted 1
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) May 12 BlackHick dinks i... 312
More from around the web