Big Thre Profit sharing checks..

Big Thre Profit sharing checks..

Posted in the Michigan Forum

Phil in the village

Oxford, MI

#1 Dec 26, 2012
Chrysler workers have to get a BRONZE pillar in the FIAT scheme of things ! only 4 plants have it ! All the rest get nothing. Out of every Chrysler plant in the USA Mexico and Canada..And with the new RIGHT TO WORK state in MICHIGAN everyone will be making less ! Because the union benefits are given to all workers ! The ones who pay dues , and to the" useless ones that DON'T"...!!! Pay union dues ! Its federal law !!!..So see right to work is only right to make less... Look at the states that have right to work for over 20 yrs .. They all pay less than Michigan does today !!! But not for long ! We will here now be known as MISSippiagan .. And look at their unemployment and state wage ... Only in America the USA land of the FREE?? Home of the TRULY STUPID....THANKS TO THE GOP IN MICHIGAN... Selling America AND MICHIGAN out...LOL Lets see Toyota build a plant in Michigan >>> I might buy it LMFAO REAL HARD GOP... Until then go screw yourselves. USELESS REPUBLICANS...In MICHIGAN... I pay the highest taxes in the country !!! Who says repukes don't raise taxes . BTW Chrysler paid their SO CALLED BAILOUT money in FULL... Thanks to the UAW....Off our backs , and the retirees...There are less than 18,000 UAW TEAR 1 wagers left in Chrysler . Out of 200,000 world wide. I think the GOP smashed the UAW good enough.. LOL Healthcare for retirees off their backs since 2009 i.e.V.E.B.A.. No more defined pensions for tear 2 wagers , or healthcare when they retire. No VEBA for them . Yep I am one of the last of the BIG THREE auto workers.. Truly. Sad...Day in America..OH IM SORRY ITS MICHASSIPPI .. thanks for the new name ... iT FITS WITH THE RIGHT TO MAKE LESS LAW IN MICHIGAN... << BROUGHT TO US BY THE GOP... Absolute power corrupts absolutely....Here in MICHASSIPPI...
Phil in the village

Oxford, MI

#2 Dec 26, 2012
Joe republican woke up this morning and started his day ! He first took a shower and after it made his coffee . The water was clean because some tree hugging lib fought for this in the US congress and made a law ! He now gets into his car and goes to work ! the car he drives is safe because some Dem tree hugging lib fought for safer rules in the US Congress ! He now gets to work ! He gets a pension healthcare , vacation and overtime . Unemployment and workers comp if laid off or hurt so he wont lose his home or benefits . He has paid days off all year long . because some COMMUNIST LIB UNION THUG fought for the rights he enjoys today ! So the next time people like the GOP , rant about libs and unions ? Tell them that they have all these benefits because of them !!! Its sad the idiots forgot that !!! Only in America land of the free??? Home of the truly STUPID !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Courser Claims Investigation is "Political Retr... 4 hr Kevn 1
News Dozens rally in Michigan for ex-Marine held in ... 10 hr Red 8
The Federal Association of Archaeology & Resear... (Aug '09) 13 hr Koh JB malaysia 14
News Michigan rally shows support for ex-Marine held... Sun A Doomed America 2
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Sat Hello 808
From fall-like to big warm-up Aug 26 mike 1
How many Hells Angels chapters in Michigan? (Oct '12) Aug 24 knownothing 64
More from around the web