World's oldest black woman dies after inspiring life

Feb 5, 2013 Full story: The News-Star 11

DETROIT -- Louisiana Hines helped run a restaurant, worked as a riveter during World War II, raised three children and owned a beauty shop.

Full Story

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#1 Feb 5, 2013
She is a angel and a soldier.
Numb Diggers

Portland, OR

#2 Feb 5, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
No. She IS worm-food.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#3 Feb 6, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
MACEO

Okay, you married and chase after White women! Why didn't you invest your time and support into the Black community if you claim White males hate you so much?

Case Close

I don't want to hear your whines about Society or White males when you support them!

As well as you claim White women are BETTER women! You don't do for your own women, children or families!

Just like you said White women support Black males; I find that more White men are move supportive, compassionate while Black men are not your arrogant, rude, prey on women, don't offer anything your always trying to "get over"!

I can't sympathize with you!

Almost 80% of your children are not giving a chance at life because you abandon your children, don't marry as well as you HATE Black women!

I REFUSE TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU WHEN YOU MADE YOUR OWN BED!

MOST OF IT'S NOT EVEN WHITE MALES DOING ANYTHING TO YOU! ITS YOUR OWN POOR DECISIONS! YOU LACK RESPONSIBILITY AND THEN WANT FOLKS TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

ITS YOU MAN AND NOT SO MUCH THE WHITE MAN OR THE BLACK WOMAN!

YOU REFUSE TO CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND THAT WARPED MENTALITY THAT YOU HAVE WHICH YOU FEEL THE WHITE MAN IS OUT TO GET YOU!

If you did something for yourselves people wouldn't say as much! You don't hear them talking about the Mexicans, East Indians, Africans, Asians..........etc

They work hard and take care of their families while black men do nothing!

GET OUT OF MY FACE MACEO!

You didn't do for your own family but you sure kiss Ass for your ex White wife's family to impress folks? Again, I'm not against IR but why can't you do for your own family?

I"m sorry MACEO that's wrong and MOST Black men do these things!
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#4 Feb 6, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
MACEO

Your too busy uplifting White women and getting angry at black women and white men!

Shut up! Nobody belives you!
auntie bee

United States

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Okay, you married and chase after White women! Why didn't you invest your time and support into the Black community if you claim White males hate you so much?
Case Close
I don't want to hear your whines about Society or White males when you support them!
As well as you claim White women are BETTER women! You don't do for your own women, children or families!
Just like you said White women support Black males; I find that more White men are move supportive, compassionate while Black men are not your arrogant, rude, prey on women, don't offer anything your always trying to "get over"!
Almost 80% of your children are not giving a chance at life because you abandon your children, don't marry as well as you HATE Black women!
MOST OF IT'S NOT EVEN WHITE MALES DOING ANYTHING TO YOU! ITS YOUR OWN POOR DECISIONS! YOU LACK RESPONSIBILITY AND THEN WANT FOLKS TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!
YOU REFUSE TO CHANGE YOUR LIVES AND THAT WARPED MENTALITY THAT YOU HAVE WHICH YOU FEEL THE WHITE MAN IS OUT TO GET YOU!
If you did something for yourselves people wouldn't say as much! You don't hear them talking about the Mexicans, East Indians, Africans, Asians..........etc
You didn't do for your own family but you sure kiss Ass for your ex White wife's family to impress folks? Again, I'm not against IR but why can't you do for your own family?
I"m sorry MACEO that's wrong and MOST Black men do these things!
why havent you slurped your own poop off poor maceos pecker yet?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
That is a great story. She was independent until 2009, that is quite amazing.

May she rest in peace, after such a long and healthy life.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#7 Feb 7, 2013
auntie bee wrote:
<quoted text>why havent you slurped your own poop off poor maceos pecker yet?
MACEO

Case Close

Almost 80% of your children not giving them a chance at life because you abandon your children, don't marry as well as you HATE Black women!

MOST OF IT'S NOT EVEN WHITE MALES DOING ANYTHING TO YOU ITS YOUR OWN POOR DECISIONS! YOU LACK RESPONSIBILITY AND THEN WANT FOLKS TO FEEL SORRY FOR YOU!

Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 7, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
MACEO

After she sacificed her life; you called her a She boon and she stayed alone while Black men live off and used her!

I know your type; a good woman only gets your disrespect! Your like your foolish Father; have no common sense and makes lots of bad decisions!
Tom Foolery

Sheffield, UK

#10 Feb 7, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
Why?
She's just very lucky she didn't die of Aids or Cancer.
The angels are the children who suffer and die young. The soldiers are the young men killed in battle... not people who have long healthy lives fee of sickness.
Tom Foolery

Sheffield, UK

#11 Feb 7, 2013
*free

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 7, 2013
For those who consider the biblical ages unbelievable:

List of the verified oldest people

This article is about validated specific supercentenarian claims by modern standards. For modern, or complete, unvalidated supercentenarian claims, see Longevity claims. For historical, incomplete unvalidated supercentenarian claims, see Longevity myths.

This is a list of the world's oldest people, verified to the standards of the Gerontology Research Group, Guinness World Records, or both. Entries are ranked in descending order by individual ages in years and days, rather than ages in total days (the calendar year used is the time between one date and the subsequent date in a following year regardless of year lengths). A verified supercentenarian is a person whose reported age of 110 or more is supported by at least three documents, submitted in a standard process and validated in reliable fashion, by an international body widely recognized for specific expertise in longevity research.

The oldest verified person ever was French woman Jeanne Calment, who died at the age of 122 years 164 days. For other validated supercentenarian cases listed below, the GRG list of validated supercentenarian cases can be used.[1] There are three verified living supercentenarians on this list, including the oldest verified living person, Japanese man Jiroemon Kimura, aged 115 years, 290 days. Currently all living people on this list are Japanese

http://www.ask.com/wiki/List_of_the_verified_...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need help finding best place to have craft beer... Oct 28 usapourtour 1
Do You Agree Support Michigan's Tesla Ban? Patc... Oct 26 steve 1
duh legal kidnapping (Dec '13) Oct 23 Dragonsword 6
EstateSalesNews.com Reports Celebrities and 100... Oct 22 Gerald Vonberger 1
Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Oct 22 mick 798
Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? Oct 21 Sandy 1
Who's got your vote in the Michigan Secretary o... Oct 20 Topix Polls 0

Michigan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE