Sell Test Strips--cash for your diabe...

Sell Test Strips--cash for your diabetic test strips

Posted in the Michigan Forum

Wendy Carrier

South Bend, IN

#1 Dec 15, 2010
We buy unopened, unexpired diabetic testing strips.

Many people with diabetes end up with extra testing strips and do not know what to do with them--please, do not throw them away! There are many diabetics who cannot afford these precious strips and my business is to get these strips to them at a reasonable price.

We can buy your extra testing strips and make sure they get to people who need them.

We pay between $5 and $16 per box of testing strips. The payment depends on the brand of test strips and the expiration. We also pay your shipping costs.

Please contact us directly at [email protected] or through our website at: http://www.teststripsearch.com .

We are professional and honest and look forward to working with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 1 min Vlad 4,027
News Reward jumps to $35K for dog w/o nose 8 hr Faith 1
How many Hells Angels chapters in Michigan? (Oct '12) 15 hr Death 101
News PC found dead after discovering body of his pol... Jan 18 Go Blue Forever 5
News Security Guard's Home Reportedly Searched In Mi... Jan 18 LookatCranberry 8
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Jan 17 Faith Michigan 819
News Conservation group calls for statewide hearings... Jan 16 Canada 1
More from around the web