Sell Test Strips--cash for your diabetic test strips

Posted in the Michigan Forum

Wendy Carrier

South Bend, IN

#1 Dec 15, 2010
We buy unopened, unexpired diabetic testing strips.

Many people with diabetes end up with extra testing strips and do not know what to do with them--please, do not throw them away! There are many diabetics who cannot afford these precious strips and my business is to get these strips to them at a reasonable price.

We can buy your extra testing strips and make sure they get to people who need them.

We pay between $5 and $16 per box of testing strips. The payment depends on the brand of test strips and the expiration. We also pay your shipping costs.

Please contact us directly at carrier539@gmail.com or through our website at: http://www.teststripsearch.com .

We are professional and honest and look forward to working with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Tiny house' movement wins followers and detrac... 18 hr Dikate 1
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MVanderwall 310
News Uber is 'out of control,' says Michigan senator... Mar 27 SueG 1
News 8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Mar 25 MiYankee 2
News Gay couples in Michigan celebrate wedding anniv... Mar 24 WasteWater 11
News Damage at Michigan Ski Resort Leads to Charges ... Mar 24 CUFI Purim Party 1
News 48 Hours: Best things to do in Metro Detroit Mar 23 Meanie 4
More from around the web