Rick Snyder, Michigan's Reluctant Union-Buster

Dec 8, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Republic

My first piece for this magazine was a short profile of Michigan Governor Rick Snyder in the spring of 2011.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Investigate just a little and you'll find that pRick snider is a kochsucking wh@re and he does whatever his bosses tell him to do as he is extremely addicted to ALEC. Filthy lucre is pRick's one and only God and he is an amoral psychopath like 99% of the rightwing.
The Koch's and DeVos's can never get enough money, no matter the cost to good men, women, and children. If charles Dickens were alive today, he would feature them as the greatest enemies of mankind. They need to be stopped now, and they will be.
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

How are you liking the ALEC gun laws just signed yesterday letting madmen bring their guns to DayCare Centers and shools. They did this one day after one mass shooter and the day before another madmen! They are bring up rick Snyder's name up on the INTERNATIONAL coverage of today's tragedy!(bringing up).
ALEC's fascism in Michigan is well covered.
The ALEC provoceteurs that got in the faces of the protesters did it on purpose and the entire film can be seen on line. Ignore the edited version shown on Fasist FUX noise, it was twisted as usual.
All repuglycons are fair came, isn't that what they desire? Psychological death wishes!
CarolO

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

A quick story about unions. My 50 year old “Very Republican” son had worked for himself all his life. He owned a paving company from the time he was 25 until he lost it during the recession in 2006-2007.(He continues to place the blame on Obama, however, who was not even in office at the time.)

He was another union basher for unknown reasons. Several months ago he got a job in CA……..Union. And what does he say now?
To use his quote “Every pre-conceived notion I had about Unions was wrong. I simply was basing my rants on the unknown and from lack of understanding how they really work."

Yes, he is still a Republican but now a Union working Republican. And he says all CA if talking about is how rotten Snyder is. He is another Republican against Snyder. And he is far from the only Republican who works at Union shops.
Brian

Edwardsville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

celticwarriors wrote:
How are you liking the ALEC gun laws just signed yesterday letting madmen bring their guns to DayCare Centers and shools. They did this one day after one mass shooter and the day before another madmen! They are bring up rick Snyder's name up on the INTERNATIONAL coverage of today's tragedy!(bringing up).
ALEC's fascism in Michigan is well covered.
The ALEC provoceteurs that got in the faces of the protesters did it on purpose and the entire film can be seen on line. Ignore the edited version shown on Fasist FUX noise, it was twisted as usual.
All repuglycons are fair came, isn't that what they desire? Psychological death wishes!
I knew you were just a iberal plant now your off topic rant proves it. I will now scroll past your rants and Im sure others will too..goodbye
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

The Washington Times?! What delusions, it calls itself a "news"paper!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Michigan Discussions

Search the Michigan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prepare for the Taylor Experience Jul 20 Kevin 1
Grosse Pointe Park to vet petitions for legal pot Jul 19 Kelly Lite 2
Michiganders rally against becoming an illegal ... Jul 18 Memo From Turner 4
Anti-immigration protesters in Michigan decry p... Jul 16 Dee Dee Dee 3
exclusive urgent loan offer (Jul '13) Jul 16 mia 5
Child refugee controversy in Vassar: What we kn... Jul 15 Former New Englander 4
Muslims make gains in Michigan, but more advoca... Jul 14 Zzzzzsleeper 1
•••
•••