Police looking for missing Holland ma...

Police looking for missing Holland man, 55

There are 3 comments on the www.grandhaventribune.com story from Sep 22, 2007, titled Police looking for missing Holland man, 55. In it, www.grandhaventribune.com reports that:

Police in Holland are looking for Steven Wayne Semer, 55, whose family is concerned for his safety because it is out of character for him to disappear.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.grandhaventribune.com.

Hondo

Chicago, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2007
Dont expect too much from the police here. My brother went missing like that over a year ago, and ALL the evidence points at the girlfriend, but NOTHING was done about it. You can contact EVERY police agency in the state and all they will tell you is its NOT their probem. FBI wont help either

Since: Aug 07

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2 Sep 22, 2007
Sorry about your brother!

If you think it would help, you can put his info here, or if you have a webpage regarding it, feel free to post the address.
lulu moon

Frenchtown, MT

#3 Oct 24, 2007
I am sorry to about your brother. Your riight i think those cops shjould get off their own butts and save others who r in need and need help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 1 hr ardith 8,794
News Congressman Conyers to announce he will not see... Thu Prairie_Rose 3
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Dec 10 Windycityangel 833
News 'Pretendians': Elizabeth Warren not alone in ma... Dec 3 anotherview2 2
News Democrat accused of harassment steps down from ... Dec 1 Red Crosse 29
News Michigan loses another quarterback: Who will be... Nov 30 storm warning 1
News Growing pressure on Conyers to resign after new... Nov 30 storm warning 1
More from around the web