Complaints few since smoking ban

Complaints few since smoking ban

There are 7290 comments on the Times Herald story from Aug 2, 2010, titled Complaints few since smoking ban. In it, Times Herald reports that:

Three months have passed since Michigan's ban on smoking in public places went into effect -- and smokers seem to have eased into the new behavior.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Herald.

Since: May 11

Port Huron

#7952 Sep 24, 2012
Still no pole smoking ban in my moms basement...I mean, my bar.
StinkFace

Southfield, MI

#7953 Sep 25, 2012
duh
Need A Light

Waterloo, Canada

#7954 Sep 25, 2012
StinkFace wrote:
duh
Spam ,Clueless & Nuts Duh!
Make Puffers Suffer

Winnipeg, Canada

#7955 Sep 25, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
Spam ,Clueless & Nuts Duh!
I was reading that most pedofiles smoke. Could you confirm of deny that?
Need A Light

Waterloo, Canada

#7956 Sep 25, 2012
Make Puffers Suffer wrote:
<quoted text> I was reading that most pedofiles smoke. Could you confirm of deny that?
You seem pretty worried about yourself, is this the first time you found our about yourself ? Changing your name as frequent as you do won't help forever.
Make Puffers Suffer

Winnipeg, Canada

#7957 Sep 25, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem pretty worried about yourself, is this the first time you found our about yourself ? Changing your name as frequent as you do won't help forever.
Do you deny pedofiles smoke? Or do you confirm? Simple question. No need to get defensive about your dirty little habit.
Need A Light

Waterloo, Canada

#7958 Sep 25, 2012
The subject line of this particular board thread is "Complaints Few Since Smoking Ban" why is it that you impose ( expose) yourself for what you are ? Kinky morbid creep you are.
Make Puffers Suffer

Winnipeg, Canada

#7959 Sep 26, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
The subject line of this particular board thread is "Complaints Few Since Smoking Ban" why is it that you impose ( expose) yourself for what you are ? Kinky morbid creep you are.
I'll take that as a YES.
Need A Light

Waterloo, Canada

#7960 Sep 28, 2012
Do you wipe off the computer when you leave the library ? So sneaky and in a public place !!!
Planet Oink

Winnipeg, Canada

#7961 Sep 28, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
Do you wipe off the computer when you leave the library ? So sneaky and in a public place !!!
No but I bet you do Elton.
Need A Light

Waterloo, Canada

#7962 Sep 29, 2012
Planet Oink wrote:
<quoted text> No but I bet you do Elton.
Now we know you think you are a library entertainer, check the library boards maybe you can find some company there who will be delighted to discuss your shortcumings.
BUTTHEAD

Winnipeg, Canada

#7963 Sep 30, 2012
Need A Light wrote:
I'm complaining so the title isn't accurate.
Need A Light

Waterloo, Canada

#7964 Sep 30, 2012
BUTTHEAD wrote:
<quoted text> I'm complaining so the title isn't accurate.
Click on the title and buy a prescription to the news paper, you've been had.
Need A Light

Kitchener, Canada

#7965 Oct 9, 2012
Contrary to the title of this board.

http://www.novinite.com/view_news.php...
hindiko

Indore, India

#7966 Oct 9, 2012
Hi,
Welcome to this forum site, here you get 100% knowledge of your questions.
In medical fields this forum site have a great experience. The learner who can want to answer of their questions use this forum site and get answers.
At present I am not able to give your answer please contact to your friends or experts.
……………………..
If you want to learn about dengue hemorrhagic fever please click here:
[url=://www.ezdia.com/epad/den gue-hemorrhagic-fever/617/] DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER [/url]
hindiko

Indore, India

#7967 Oct 9, 2012
Hi,
Welcome to this forum site, here you get 100% knowledge of your questions.
In medical fields this forum site have a great experience. The learner who can want to answer of their questions use this forum site and get answers.
At present I am not able to give your answer please contact to your friends or experts.
……………………..
If you want to learn about dengue hemorrhagic fever please click here:
[url=://www.ezdia.com] DENGUE HEMORRHAGIC FEVER [/url]

“Non smoking freedom loving vet”

Since: Apr 08

Chicago

#7969 Oct 9, 2012
puck falin wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing has faded here. People are not smoking in bars anymore. Furthermore, when I am in Chicago ( often ) I never see anyone smoking in the bars.
You won't see it in the "trendy" bars in boystown.
Hack Cough Cough

Winnipeg, Canada

#7971 Oct 11, 2012
generalsn1234567 wrote:
<quoted text>You won't see it in the "trendy" bars in boystown.
You'll see NeedsALight in boys town, he's kaweer

Since: May 11

Port Huron

#7972 Oct 11, 2012
Hack Cough Cough wrote:
<quoted text> You'll see NeedsALight in boys town, he's kaweer
Yum. So am I. Taste the rainbow for Romney. I dream of seeing him in my bar wearing those sexy blue jeans.
hindiko

Mumbai, India

#7973 Oct 13, 2012
Hi,
This is very important forum site for blood donation. If you want to donate blood and know about more information about blood donation please click on below given link
[url=http://www.jivandaan.com] blood donation [/url]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strong communities require fixing Michigan's lo... May 24 Ray 1
News Toxic water near old Michigan Air Force base pr... May 23 toxic wasteland 3
News Missing persons event leads to rescue of sex-tr... May 22 Three Days 1
News NAACP sues Michigan, governor over Flint's lead... May 19 Kano 3
News Michigan's season opener against Hawaii to kick... May 17 Go Blue Forever 1
News See Michigan Coast Guard crew, Royal Canadian A... May 16 not all McHappy 1
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) May 14 Vote the GOP out 317
More from around the web