Schuette Announces Fake Medical Doctor in Southwest Michigan Pleads Guilty To Five Felonies

Sep 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: State of Michigan

Michigan Attorney General Bill Schuette today announced a Southwest Michigan man has pleaded guilty to five felonies.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 1, 2012
An Illegal Alien

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

And to boot, he's an illegal alien!
Mark

South Lake Tahoe, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2012

Informed patients are the only way to stop these predators that pretend to be doctors. We should be able to have the best medicine possible. For that, sites like http://www.topusadoctors.com where patients can rate doctors are so useful. It is a shame that some of these guys practice medicine without a license.
ali zeinali baravati

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

i dear friend : All The following same general medicine documents and internal medicine from that university my need ( can u help me ):

Step 1 . Bachelor of Biology ( Degree + Transcripts )( Sep 1995 )(Graduate date )
Step 2 . Certificate Examination MCAT
Step 3 . four year study of medicine ( doctor of medicine )( degree + transcripts )

Step 4 . Residensy of internal medicine

Step 5 . The American Board of internal medicine . is correct ? I am impatiently waiting your answers. Thank you very much ( How much fee )?
Indore Doctor

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

doctor help is a medical web portal for everyone looking for any kind of medical Help from qualified doctors or medical experts. Doctor Help has been created with a view to help you find more about your medical problem and correlated doctor before you go and select your doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••