Tim Skubick: Super Bowl surprise; see...

Tim Skubick: Super Bowl surprise; see how Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder is cast in new commercial

There are 2 comments on the MLive.com story from Feb 2, 2014, titled Tim Skubick: Super Bowl surprise; see how Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder is cast in new commercial. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder examines the propeller of a shipwreck in Lake Huron off Alpena on Tuesday, Aug. 20, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Betty Shemmanski

Alpena, MI

#1 Feb 4, 2014
I cannont believe that he is promoting government spending on finding old broken boats. What the hell is he thinking? I thought he was a conservative!
Rick S

United States

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Betty Shemmanski wrote:
I cannont believe that he is promoting government spending on finding old broken boats. What the hell is he thinking? I thought he was a conservative!
You're just upset because nobody is trying to find YOUR old broken boat anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Congressman Conyers to announce he will not see... 16 hr Prairie_Rose 3
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 17 hr TnClm 8,789
News Al Capone's West Michigan ties: Fact or fun-fic... (Jan '06) Dec 10 Windycityangel 833
News 'Pretendians': Elizabeth Warren not alone in ma... Dec 3 anotherview2 2
News Democrat accused of harassment steps down from ... Dec 1 Red Crosse 29
News Michigan loses another quarterback: Who will be... Nov 30 storm warning 1
News Growing pressure on Conyers to resign after new... Nov 30 storm warning 1
More from around the web