Affirmative action ruling jeopardizes Michigan's progress against inequality

Apr 23, 2014 Full story: The Detroit News

When he learned that the U.S. Supreme Court had endorsed Michigan's ban on affirmative action Tuesday, David Tarver was in Ann Arbor, preparing to lecture at the University of Michigan's engineering college.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 23, 2014
Time to begin to embrace...true equality.....Affirmative Action has ended up producing Family Services caseworkers that shirk their responsibility and get too many abused children killed... and too many teachers that can't teach, and need Teacher's Union protection to even keep their jobs....
haha

Chicago, IL

#2 Apr 23, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Time to begin to embrace...true equality.....Affirmative Action has ended up producing Family Services caseworkers that shirk their responsibility and get too many abused children killed... and too many teachers that can't teach, and need Teacher's Union protection to even keep their jobs....
And then you awaken from your dog humping fantasy. hahahahaha
Klaus666

Barrie, Canada

#3 Apr 23, 2014
Oh boo-hoo so what are you retarded subhumans gonna do now without your affirmative action handouts and handups? The end game for you vermin will be one way trips into FEMA deathcamps and it will be glorious! Can ya dig it??????

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#5 Apr 24, 2014
Affirmative Action was necessary for its time. Not now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop This Stupid War!!! (May '07) Fri scs2011 3
Poll: Support for gay marriage drops in Mich. (May '14) Fri WeTheSheeple 62
Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... Fri stan 5
Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Fri Sally 309
Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? Fri Larry 4
Chupacabra full body details (Sep '08) Thu scs2011 6
House shoots down 1-cent sales tax increase pro... (Sep '07) Dec 24 scs2011 2
More from around the web