Audit: State vets home dispenses large amounts of anti-psychotic drugs but lacks psychiatrist

There are 2 comments on the May 1, 2013, Lansing State Journal story titled Audit: State vets home dispenses large amounts of anti-psychotic drugs but lacks psychiatrist. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

Residents at the Grand Rapids Home for Veterans are given anti-psychotic drugs at a far higher rate than residents of other Michigan nursing homes, yet the home has no staff psychiatrist, according to a state audit released today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#1 May 2, 2013
Long term addiction to mind drugs produces a client for life. Imagine the profit.
HumanSpirit

High Springs, FL

#2 May 2, 2013
The parents and love ones should recognize the harm being done by the mind drugging. I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Same-sex marriage pioneer among lawyers for hig... 7 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
The Federal Association of Archaeology & Resear... (Aug '09) Sun Janny 12
News Dangerous trains rolling through West Michigan. Sat Who 1
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) Apr 18 Sneaky Pete 15
Jesus is coming back to reign over the world! Apr 13 HE lives 4
News Congressional delegation backs cyber unit at Mi... Apr 13 lavon affair 1
News Damage at Michigan Ski Resort Leads to Charges ... Apr 13 WE THE PEOPLE 2
More from around the web