Michigan Lottery's Top 12 jackpots of 2012, plus some quirky stories

There are 4 comments on the MLive.com story from Dec 22, 2012, titled Michigan Lottery's Top 12 jackpots of 2012, plus some quirky stories. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Donald Lawson of Lapeer won $337 million in Powerball. He is Michigan's biggest jackpot winner in 2012, and ever in the Michigan Lottery's 40-year history.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Friend

Wise, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2013
I would like to know how they do it i would love to win just enough to help me meet ends meet but never going to happen for me so i give it up nut i would love to meet Donald and als the hill family but everybody thinks its ecause of their money but with me thats not the case but i guess money has changed them so all i can do is pray for them

Since: Sep 12

Makati, Philippines

#2 Apr 8, 2013
These stories motivate me. I can't wait to win my first million! I already have plans on how to spend it.:)
Pete

Livonia, MI

#3 Apr 13, 2013
You can't win if you don't play. I no long play. When the odds were only a few million to one, I played occasionally. Now that the odds are 14 million to almost infinity, I never buy a ticket. I take my chances with lightening before winning a Lotto. Yea, yea, there are those stories of multiple winners too. I stick to taking care of the business in front of me.

The Lotto depends upon people's inability to judge probability.
Ernie

United States

#4 Jun 11, 2013
MAY GOD bless the brother...ERNIE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Going Private?: Snyder, Republicans put new foc... (May '11) May 22 hon2505 6
Unique Michigan Art Prints May 21 Trudy Clementine 1
gay dating in michigan May 20 Sneaky Pete 3
News Leland Vittert (Mar '10) May 16 FairandBalanced 9
News Flooding, large hail, a tornado, and a shipwreck May 15 Ted 1
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) May 12 BlackHick dinks i... 312
News Battle, No. 14 in ESPN 60, commits to Michigan May 12 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web