Ex-Michigan assistant AG fired for st...

Ex-Michigan assistant AG fired for stalking gay student fights to...

There are 8 comments on the The Raw Story story from Oct 17, 2017, titled Ex-Michigan assistant AG fired for stalking gay student fights to.... In it, The Raw Story reports that:

A former Michigan assistant attorney general who was fired, sued and disbarred after he stalked and harassed a gay student at the University of Michigan is fighting to get his law license back, saying things are different now under President Donald Trump. According to the Detroit Free Press , Andrew Shirvell is appealing a decision by a Michigan disciplinary board to revoke his law license.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Raw Story.

Evilgelicalling

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2017
Wait, homophobic stalkers are suddenly less closety under Ill Duce Trump?
Apoca Lips

New York, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2017
Interesting comparison
Both are unstable sociopaths
newsjunkie

Bay City, MI

#3 Oct 18, 2017
those undercovers not-wannabes are the most dangerous. must be a miserable existence to fear what you are so much that you ruin your own life.
owow no Im adoptable

Abita Springs, LA

#4 Oct 18, 2017
what is going on with law and indescency?

another lawyer in covington la practicing in baton rouge

just got busted with pedophilia

smh.

i read stories like this from time to time, and it *DOES* make

you think ethics.

and morality, duh.

rest unsaid.

~peace

thomas :)
Apoca Lips

New York, NY

#5 Oct 18, 2017
owow no Im adoptable wrote:
what is going on with law and indescency?

another lawyer in covington la practicing in baton rouge

just got busted with pedophilia

smh.

i read stories like this from time to time, and it *DOES* make

you think ethics.

and morality, duh.

rest unsaid.

~peace

thomas :)
Perhaps he is an alt-right republican
Possession of a tiki torch eliminates all doubt
Elizabeth1912

Houston, TX

#6 Oct 18, 2017
As one who served our country to DEFEND everyone'e RIGHT to believe and live as they (each) chooses. I am aghast at Trump and what he is doing.

Trump said repeatedly he was going to the President for ALL Americans, be the Great Unifier, there is NO room for Discrimination in Patriotism, and other equally good things.

So far it appears that his definition of ALL Americans is White, Racist, Ultra Right or Right wing Christian, Nazi (good ones), Zealots, and those that support him.

He has greatly unified the White Ultra Right wing, racist, Nazi Zealot, and other like minded peoples. He has advocated and commented these peoples right to discriminate, hate, and attack those they do not like.

It appears his definition of a Patriot is one that discriminates against Gays, women, and anyone Trump does not like.

I am a Conservative and fear that our FREEDOMS are being eroded by an Ultra Right wing movement that seems to trying to create a National religious standard. These fanatic believe they are the moral religious police force of our country.

God help us from Trump and his radical right wing supporters.
Pope Closet Emeritus

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Oct 18, 2017
Elizabeth1912 wrote:
<quoted text>
As one who served our country to DEFEND everyone'e RIGHT to believe and live as they (each) chooses. I am aghast at Trump and what he is doing.
Why can't you figure out where you live in the US?
rider

Gwinn, MI

#8 Oct 27, 2017
Elizabeth1912 wrote:

Trump said repeatedly he was going to the President for ALL Americans, be the Great Unifier, there is NO room for Discrimination in Patriotism, and other equally good things.

So far it appears that his definition of ALL Americans is White, Racist, Ultra Right or Right wing Christian, Nazi (good ones), Zealots, and those that support him.

He has greatly unified the White Ultra Right wing, racist, Nazi Zealot, and other like minded peoples. He has advocated and commented these peoples right to discriminate, hate, and attack those they do not like.

It appears his definition of a Patriot is one that discriminates against Gays, women, and anyone Trump does not like.

I am a Conservative and fear that our FREEDOMS are being eroded by an Ultra Right wing movement that seems to trying to create a National religious standard. These fanatic believe they are the moral religious police force of our country.

God help us from Trump and his radical right wing supporters.
The Secret Right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 9 hr Xqz_zqX 10,266
News Ocasio-Cortez stumps for insurgent Democrats in... Jul 18 Annie Oakly 4
Craigslist Casual Encounter Alternative Jul 18 rosinski 5
News Renewable energy push in sunny Arizona draws po... Jul 13 tom 7
How many Hells Angels chapters in Michigan? (Oct '12) Jul 11 Rmm 125
News Gizzi: With Pruitt Out, Who Will Lead EPA? Jul 10 Joey 1
News Court to decide if race preference bans hurt di... (Oct '13) Jul 8 C Kersey 94