Governor waits before recognizing gay marriages

There are 12 comments on the TheCourier.com story from Mar 23, 2014, titled Governor waits before recognizing gay marriages. In it, TheCourier.com reports that:

About 300 couples wed Saturday in four Michigan counties before a federal appeals court placed a stay on a Detroit federal judge's decision overturning the state's 2004 constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheCourier.com.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Mar 24, 2014
Proving yet again what a douche bag our Governor is.

Hope you enjoyed your 1st term, because you're NOT getting a second one!
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#2 Mar 24, 2014
Thank you Mr. Governor sir!
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 24, 2014
FTA
Asked if that would prevent, for example, a newlywed gay couple from applying for adoption of children on Monday, Wurfel said that Snyder and his administration consider everything to be on hold for now.

Good! Protect the children for as long as possible!

Queers adopting children is CHILD ABUSE!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#4 Mar 24, 2014
Oh, seriously Buford1. You have no horse in this race. No life/ spouse/ kids/ job. Just an endless need for cyber attention on the gay threads. Pathetic after six years of posting daily, including holidays. Some life. Go dig a hole and crawl in.
Shirley

Torrance, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Oh, seriously Buford1. You have no horse in this race. No life/ spouse/ kids/ job. Just an endless need for cyber attention on the gay threads. Pathetic after six years of posting daily, including holidays. Some life. Go dig a hole and crawl in.
STFU U POS you are one of my biggest fans.- smooch -
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 24, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Incorrect. I have a life, a wife (who owns two horses), three kids and a very good job. I only found this thread a few months ago. What are you babbling about?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Mar 24, 2014
Funny how I reply to Buford, and some weird old Phelps Klan member replies back. Some1 is really outing herself. Sleep tight Shirley. You have become as insignificant as cyber cookie sales and Hawaiian vacations as a Blonde Douche!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Mar 24, 2014
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. I have a life, a wife (who owns two horses), three kids and a very good job. I only found this thread a few months ago. What are you babbling about?
Horses….oh, yeah that added to making everything realistic! LOL
Buford

Buffalo, NY

#9 Mar 24, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Horses….oh, yeah that added to making everything realistic! LOL
I'm sure I made at least ten times more than you got from welfare last year.
Shirley

San Jose, CA

#10 Mar 24, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Horses….oh, yeah that added to making everything realistic! LOL
Now Jade it is nobody fault but yo'rs why you have a restraining order you cannot get with in 1000 yards of cows and horses and other farm animals.YOUR FAULT

My horses names are Brandy and Mandy and a new colt we named Dandy.

No none of them are gay .......... knew you were wondering.

You cannot but imagine the world outside your little bubble.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#12 Mar 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I made at least ten times more than you got from welfare last year.
In your dreams sissy boy!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#13 Mar 25, 2014
Buford wrote:
FTA
Asked if that would prevent, for example, a newlywed gay couple from applying for adoption of children on Monday, Wurfel said that Snyder and his administration consider everything to be on hold for now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Going Private?: Snyder, Republicans put new foc... (May '11) May 22 hon2505 6
Unique Michigan Art Prints May 21 Trudy Clementine 1
gay dating in michigan May 20 Sneaky Pete 3
News Leland Vittert (Mar '10) May 16 FairandBalanced 9
News Flooding, large hail, a tornado, and a shipwreck May 15 Ted 1
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) May 12 BlackHick dinks i... 312
News Battle, No. 14 in ESPN 60, commits to Michigan May 12 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web