Obama should be a One Term President

Posted in the Michigan Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 4, 2012
Mike

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Nov 4, 2012
Obama said that if he didn't do what he promised he should be only a one term President. He should be held to his word. He should be a one term.
Mich., keep Obama to his word. You have to be honest to yourself what has he done. More people are out of work since he took office. More people are on food stamps. The National debt has doubled since he took office. and in his own words he will continue his same policies.
That will mean more people will depend on the Government just like the old Soviet Union once did. If he has his way he will turn this great country of ours into another Soviet Union. So get use to the idea of " United Soviet States. Because that is what will happen if he is re elected.
I have been a Democrat all my life and for those who want to blame for the problem with the Republicans. You have to look at the first two years when Democrats had the majority rule in both houses. What happen! not a damn thing except we get more debt, and Government took more control. And that is not what we want and that is not what this country was made for. It is time for a change.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wolf hunt law approved by Michigan House after ... 21 hr Sneaky Pete 1
486 apartment units in Detroit approved for Mic... Aug 26 reality is a crutch 1
Dems: Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder should fire top... Aug 25 Kevin 1
Metro Detroit's monster storm captured on radar Aug 23 username 2
48 Hours: The best of things to do in Metro Det... Aug 23 Free Kwame 3
Metro Detroit to get $750K to repair roads, bri... Aug 21 Oscar 2
How many Hells Angels chapters in Michigan? (Oct '12) Aug 20 SFFS81 40
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••