Michigan's 'nerdy' Snyder says he's G...

Michigan's 'nerdy' Snyder says he's GOP model

There are 9 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Sep 22, 2013, titled Michigan's 'nerdy' Snyder says he's GOP model. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The first-term governor used his role as host of a biennial state GOP conference that drew more than 1,000 state and national figures - including three potential presidential candidates - to cast himself as a problem solver with a governing philosophy that can fix the nation's ills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#1 Sep 23, 2013
He is a delusional political pimp like creature, the absolute worst that America has to offer his only reason for being in office is that a democrat might be worse. a rhino mr tax and spend jerk wad sequestered the unemployment checks of the workers who had lost their jobs. that means they stole 20% of their unemployment benefits. Talk about a fat cat targeting a group of people who could not fight back, and the stinking Democrats big labor and all that ? not a peep. and thats the way it is nationally Odonga steals the cola twice right off the back and his butt boy crew keeps cheering while he robs grandma. Governor synder is floating human crap

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Too bad that his party has been hijacked . Only the GOP could be hijacked by a bunch of far right whackos. Lol but the GOP playcates them for what reason I have no clue. By doing that the GOP has emboldened them. Remember that's what happened on 9/11 2001 you do not do that to terrorist. And that's what the tea party has done to the GOP. As you see this GOP is in implode mode and dying from within..
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#3 Oct 5, 2013
Far right wackos ? I hate to rain on your parade but the democrats are nothing but a pack of commie fruity sissies, anti white and all need their asses beat, the type of sexual deviate who sat back when odonga stole the cost of living increase on the elderly and disabled, losers who back a clown who has spent America into decades of poverty. His first big stunt to take the poors money and buy the rich cars cost half a million dollars for each car bought, real sharpos out there, Pelosis bar bill on her jet cost enough to feed a dozen illegal alines in federal prison for a year. People vote Republican because the degenerates in the commie Democrat party think anthoney weiner is da man !

Location hidden

#4 Oct 5, 2013
Storms I see another American blaming the democrats for all YOUR failures. Typical. Is just like democrats blaming Bush for all their failures. Typical uneducated Americans....
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#5 Oct 7, 2013
Yeah attack the messenger.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 7, 2013
Storms. What message ? There's a message in your rants ? Some message ???? All I read was a whining American talking about nothing . With no real thought.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#8 Oct 11, 2013
yeah why dont you go down to the fruit bar and toss a salad, your to stupid to comprehend your own involvement in the sorry affair.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

#9 Oct 11, 2013
Snyder is a typical rhino, a tax and spend jerk who talks about bike trails while he testify s about Detroit bankruptcy
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Snyder is a model for fascism, nothing else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 11 hr USAUSAUSA 8,595
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... May 18 Solarman 1
1985 picks one thru 3 will be annouced the othe... May 17 EARTHQUAKE 1
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) May 15 swedenforever 23
News Teacher turnover, 'chronic' absenteeism prevale... May 13 Rick 1
News DeVos booed speaking at historically black univ... May 13 Bob 5
William ross,aka will ross, rape warrants May 12 Barb 1
More from around the web