Russia says it has retaliated for Wes...

Russia says it has retaliated for West's sanctions

There are 2 comments on the CBS Atlanta story from Mar 28, 2014, titled Russia says it has retaliated for West's sanctions. In it, CBS Atlanta reports that:

By PHILLIP RAWLS Associated Press Former Alabama Sen. Jeremiah Denton, who survived 7A1 2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam and alerted the U.S. military to conditions there when he blinked... By PHILLIP RAWLS Associated Press Former Alabama Sen. Jeremiah Denton, who survived 7A1 2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam and alerted ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Atlanta.

FACT

Canada

#1 Mar 30, 2014
white western illegals on OUR soil need to be deported back to Europe and quit meddling with Russia that is none of your goddamn business. I hope iran, china, and Russia fuck white illegal honkys up in OUR indian land North America we want all whites out of our land and Russians can come here as we like Russians. countries that need to get nuked are Germany, britain, france , (japan for being a white asslicker to whites who nuked them to near genocide),australia british illegal convicts resided on native land. these countries need to be decimated.
spoko

Oakland, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2014
FACT wrote:
white western illegals on OUR soil need to be deported back to Europe and quit meddling with Russia that is none of your goddamn business. I hope iran, china, and Russia fuck white illegal honkys up in OUR indian land North America we want all whites out of our land and Russians can come here as we like Russians. countries that need to get nuked are Germany, britain, france ,(japan for being a white asslicker to whites who nuked them to near genocide),australia british illegal convicts resided on native land. these countries need to be decimated.
Huh? You in a mental institution ...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 2 hr Tm Cln 8,630
News Daycare worker, 23, is charged with the murder Sun Fit2Serve 2
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) May 27 Ryan 26
News DTE Energy DTE Energy announces plan to reduce ... May 18 Solarman 1
1985 picks one thru 3 will be annouced the othe... May 17 EARTHQUAKE 1
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) May 15 swedenforever 23
News Teacher turnover, 'chronic' absenteeism prevale... May 13 Rick 1
More from around the web