Russia says it has retaliated for West's sanctions

Mar 28, 2014 Full story: CBS Atlanta

By PHILLIP RAWLS Associated Press Former Alabama Sen. Jeremiah Denton, who survived 7A1 2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam and alerted the U.S. military to conditions there when he blinked... By PHILLIP RAWLS Associated Press Former Alabama Sen. Jeremiah Denton, who survived 7A1 2 years as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam and alerted ... (more)

Full Story
FACT

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Mar 30, 2014
white western illegals on OUR soil need to be deported back to Europe and quit meddling with Russia that is none of your goddamn business. I hope iran, china, and Russia fuck white illegal honkys up in OUR indian land North America we want all whites out of our land and Russians can come here as we like Russians. countries that need to get nuked are Germany, britain, france , (japan for being a white asslicker to whites who nuked them to near genocide),australia british illegal convicts resided on native land. these countries need to be decimated.
spoko

Oakland, CA

#3 Mar 30, 2014
FACT wrote:
white western illegals on OUR soil need to be deported back to Europe and quit meddling with Russia that is none of your goddamn business. I hope iran, china, and Russia fuck white illegal honkys up in OUR indian land North America we want all whites out of our land and Russians can come here as we like Russians. countries that need to get nuked are Germany, britain, france ,(japan for being a white asslicker to whites who nuked them to near genocide),australia british illegal convicts resided on native land. these countries need to be decimated.
Huh? You in a mental institution ...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan to vote on 7 percent sales tax for roads Thu lamar 1
Michigan divides up $75 million in federal fund... Thu reality is a crutch 1
Irish unlikely to reach top (Nov '06) Thu Sneaky Pete 19
has anyone gotten sick after eating at subway (Nov '08) Thu simm 65
American Feminism Trashed (Nov '06) Thu scs2011 2
State divides up $75 million in blight funding Dec 17 reality is a crutch 1
Michigan tightens rules for childhood vaccinations Dec 16 scs2011 2
More from around the web