Child Missing From Tenn, Could be in ...

Child Missing From Tenn, Could be in Mich

There are 3 comments on the WMRR-FM Muskegon story from Oct 7, 2012, titled Child Missing From Tenn, Could be in Mich. In it, WMRR-FM Muskegon reports that:

The Benton County Sheriff's Office tells WOOD Radio 4-year-old Ayden Smith was last seen with Jessica Coleman on Thursday around 8 p.m. Police in Tennessee say a child missing from their state may be heading to Michigan with his non-custodial mother.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WMRR-FM Muskegon.

kathy culvahous

Paris, TN

#1 Oct 7, 2012
you need to get your faxs stright this cild is being sexualy molested by is father no mother would send her child back into that kind of situation

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Oct 10, 2012
kathy culvahous wrote:
you need to get your faxs stright this cild is being sexualy molested by is father no mother would send her child back into that kind of situation
What's your address, I'll send you a new keyboard. That one you're using is obviously missing some keys.
Norm Mackey

San Francisco, CA

#3 Dec 4, 2012
Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your address, I'll send you a new keyboard. That one you're using is obviously missing some keys.
No, every letter left out was used in another word.

Maybe she has some reason to believe this, other than that the mother never returned the child to the father after visitation, but it is not stated. Might as well speculate with no evidence that the father did something to them. Or that someone unknown abducted both mother and child

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) 16 hr Faith Michigan 21
News Judge to hold hearing on stopping Wisconsin rec... 18 hr spocko 8
News Michigan recount now in doubt; Pennsylvania set... Fri Kellyanne 5
News School choice advocate is Trump pick for educat... Nov 25 SirPrize 18
News Gov. Granholm: Russians Aim to Rig Elections Wi... Nov 16 Stephany McDowell 12
News US election guide to prediction markets and bets Oct '16 Le Jimbo 11
News Michigan teachers feel 'dissed, devalued, demea... Sep '16 Peru Haiti India ... 1
More from around the web