Romney: 'No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate'

Aug 24, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Explore news, videos, and much more based on what your friends are reading and watching.

Comments
1 - 20 of 45 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

You were hatched from an egg on your home planet, Kobon. You are stupidly pandering to your teabigot base. STFU, Willard, and stay the hell out of Michigan. We reject you.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Romney will take MI hands down

Liberals are wierd they come from a whole line of British sympathizers' of the past
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vance1 wrote:
Romney will take MI hands down
Liberals are wierd they come from a whole line of British sympathizers' of the past
Niche lunatic.
Responsibility

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ahhhhh, but you hae been asked to show your tax returns, RMoney.
Outta Luck

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Aug 25, 2012
 
True....
But you were asked to show some tax information......where is that?

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

imaginaryfriend wrote:
You were hatched from an egg on your home planet, Kobon. You are stupidly pandering to your teabigot base. STFU, Willard, and stay the hell out of Michigan. We reject you.
Ahhh, more name-calling from the angry left. This angry, bitter, nasty breed of people called liberals is entertaining, yet sad at the same time. God have mercy on your poor souls.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

what is hidden in the Obama college transcripts?

Wasserman Schultz says in the media "its alright to lie for an agenda"
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vance1 wrote:
what is hidden in the Obama college transcripts?
Wasserman Schultz says in the media "its alright to lie for an agenda"
Of course it is --- that is all you do :-/

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

AnnAgain wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is --- that is all you do :-/
Liberal Mexifornia comment.....LOL!!!!! your city bankrupted yet

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Romney is so desperate that he becomes a birther.
Romney you gutless piece of Mitt.
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Responsibility wrote:
Ahhhhh, but you hae been asked to show your tax returns, RMoney.
Ahhhhh Obama you have been asked for your school records for FOUR (4) YEARS NOW. You were asked for your BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR 2 YEARS. Mitt has at least 2 years before he has to submit anything more.
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Mexifornia comment.....LOL!!!!! your city bankrupted yet
No but your mind is ...
senior citizen

Granite City, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WDRussell wrote:
Romney is so desperate that he becomes a birther.
Romney you gutless piece of Mitt.
Romney just cannot please you -first you say he is a stick in the mud and not personable and then when he cracks a joke you say he is a gutless piece of crap - but it is OK when Obama lies and said Romney killed a woman.
realist

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
what is hidden in the Obama college transcripts?
Wasserman Schultz says in the media "its alright to lie for an agenda"
Just a very very very small note dealing with being a foreign exchange student so that he could receive aid in the form of money.
He probably is an American but lying about being a foreigner to scam the system is devasting. It's not the grades or gpa he is concerned with, its his lies over being a foreign national.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

He is white with a white man sounding name....That is why no one asked....People dont get that close to 50% of all illegals in the USA working and liveing are white and from places like Canada and England and such....I use to work with 10 people here illegally from Canada.....No one asked them for borth cert because they are white....
frank

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

realist wrote:
<quoted text>Just a very very very small note dealing with being a foreign exchange student so that he could receive aid in the form of money.
He probably is an American but lying about being a foreigner to scam the system is devasting. It's not the grades or gpa he is concerned with, its his lies over being a foreign national.
Lay off the hooch space cadet! Obama is going to deport you to Kenya -- in cattle cars -- Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

frank wrote:
<quoted text>
Lay off the hooch space cadet! Obama is going to deport you to Kenya -- in cattle cars -- Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa
so are you a she male? AnnAgain
Oakland, CA
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so are you a she male? AnnAgain
Oakland, CA
How many of your neighborhood gays bars have you been to today, vinnie alibaba?

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of your neighborhood gays bars have you been to today, vinnie alibaba?
Wasserman Schultz speaks!!!!
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasserman Schultz speaks!!!!
And you didn't deny it! Bwahahahahahahaha Priceless. Thanks vinni alibaba

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••