Carol Cain: Debate goes on over Michi...

Carol Cain: Debate goes on over Michigan's right-to-work law

There are 1 comment on the Detroit Free Press story from Jan 27, 2013, titled Carol Cain: Debate goes on over Michigan's right-to-work law. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

"Why is DeVos and this governor creating such a divisive issue?" "They should be celebrating what labor and management has accomplished," King said during a conversation from the floor at the North American International Auto Show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Rick Snyder and Dick deVos are Kochsuckers who have willingly subverted our democracy through their blatant obstruction of the will of We the people. The current Great Obituary Pages crop of demented rightwingnutsacks in Michigan's governmental offices are blinded to the harm that they are doing to this state because they "believe" like "The Family" believes that they are entitled to vast wealth at any cost. Similar to the mythology of dragons hoarding obscene amounts of precious jewels and metals. We need a King Arthur to slay these bad seed 'dragons' and to restore our democracy.
Everyone must do their part to help rid Michigan of this diabolic group. I hereby Knight you on behalf of this noble quest to regain our honour.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Strong communities require fixing Michigan's lo... May 24 Ray 1
News The Latest: Snyder says Detroit sick-out 'not c... May 3 Who 1
News Bill would order research on marijuana limit fo... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... Apr '16 focus 1
News Why didn't Flint treat its water? An answer, at... Apr '16 Old Vet 2
News Congressional Resolution to Celebrate Magic Neg... Mar '16 Sneaky Pete 2
News Clinton Surrogate Calls Bernie an 'Atheist' Feb '16 Joe 2
More from around the web