From Columbine to Newtown, school sho...

From Columbine to Newtown, school shootings cast shadows over Michigan's concealed gun legislation

There are 3 comments on the MLive.com story from Dec 17, 2012, titled From Columbine to Newtown, school shootings cast shadows over Michigan's concealed gun legislation. In it, MLive.com reports that:

"In the last 20 years, when we had a mass murder ... it's been in a gun-free zone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Phil in the village

Bronson, MI

#1 Dec 17, 2012
Michigan GOP could care a less ! They will ram rod this through so a 5 yr old only has to wait 3 days to buy a gun ! And 4 days for a CCW... Only in Michigan ...
Besara

Omaha, NE

#2 Dec 17, 2012
Phil the Village Idot wrote:
Michigan GOP could care a less ! They will ram rod this through so a 5 yr old only has to wait 3 days to buy a gun ! And 4 days for a CCW... Only in Michigan ...
Said the Village Idiot. Phil, your head is leaking feces again.
local hunter

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Phil do u onw a gun ? If u do would u want the state to come to your house and demand u to give them your guns? Its sad that a lot of peaple dont speak up till a gun crime is committed. Don't get me wrong my heart go's out to all the peaple affected by the tragedy in conn.. I have guns and my kids have guns and alot of law abiding citizens have them . You have to understand that if u teach your kids how to use a gun that dos'nt mean they are going to kill someone .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton campaign announces White House transiti... Aug 17 Le Jimbo 6
News Ex-Michigan gov. breaks with GOP, backs Clinton Aug 13 Faith Michigan 4
News James Hudson commits to Michigan over Michigan ... Aug 8 Go Blue Forever 1
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) Aug 1 Sneaky Pete 18
News Genius of the Year says autistic people like hi... Jul '16 VACCINES MAIM KILL 1
News How Michigan will unveil its new Nike gear, inc... Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News Sex Offender Notification by Email (Feb '06) Jul '16 badam 1,333
More from around the web