caregiver services

Dearborn Heights, MI

#1 Jan 19, 2013
I have Medicare, am on SSDI, and have numerous medical problems. I have a friend who visits me regularly, cleans my home, cooks, and drives me to physician;s offices. He needs to be compensated financially for his help. I trust him, and he does have a caregivers license. Can he get something monetarily for helping me.what do I need to do to apply for him being my caregiver?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sotomayor says University of Michigan needs mor... 15 hr Faith 4
News Ohio State students pee in lake as ritual (Nov '09) Feb 8 Lake Phart 7
News Michigan is One Step Closer to a 75 MPH Speed L... Dec '16 Faith Michigan 2
News Michigan's Snyder Signs Bill Raising Minimum Wage (May '14) Dec '16 Putins Welcome 22
News Judge to hold hearing on stopping Wisconsin rec... Dec '16 Go Blue Forever 16
News Focus is on energy rewrite in last days of legi... Dec '16 Solarman 1
News Michigan recount now in doubt; Pennsylvania set... Dec '16 Kellyanne 5
More from around the web