Outgunned in Legislature, Michigan un...

Outgunned in Legislature, Michigan unions fight back

There are 6 comments on the Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Outgunned in Legislature, Michigan unions fight back. In it, Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance reports that:

State-appointed emergency managers such as Louis Schimmel, assigned to save the city of Pontiac from financial peril, are armed with superpowers that enable them to leap city councils and union contracts in a single bound.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Flint Township/Swartz Creek Advance.

imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Illegal actions by an illegal EFManager will be dealt with by the citizenry.

KILLERS

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2012
loomis wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal and unethical actions were dealt with by the citizenry. we elected Snyder to clean our state of the corrupt unions. So far he has performed magnificently.
Snyder will destroy the state
Phil in the village

Ortonville, MI

#4 Dec 27, 2012
loomis wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal and unethical actions were dealt with by the citizenry. we elected Snyder to clean our state of the corrupt unions. So far he has performed magnificently.
Yo idiot did you read joe republican ! Another idiot that enjoys what the UAW and unions have brought tyo America ! I guess the 40s,50s,and60s when the economy ran better than any time in the USA... Ya another jealous POS....
Phil the Village Idiot

Miami, FL

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Phil in the village wrote:
<quoted text>Yo idiot did you read joe republican ! Another idiot that enjoys what the UAW and unions have brought tyo America ! I guess the 40s,50s,and60s when the economy ran better than any time in the USA... Ya another jealous POS....
In the 40s 50s and 60s the rest of the world was either devastated from WWII or still stuck in the dark ages. America was the lone economic superpower. Now the world is all caught up and America has massive labor competition. The UAW can't stop world macroeconomic trends. Assembly line doinks in American flyover country can't expect to be paid 2X the going world market wage rate for their skills.

And yes, I know this all flies staright over your head. I don't expect you to understand but I do expect you to spat more angry nonsense. Do not disappoint.
Phil in the village

Oxford, MI

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Phil the Village Idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 40s 50s and 60s the rest of the world was either devastated from WWII or still stuck in the dark ages. America was the lone economic superpower. Now the world is all caught up and America has massive labor competition. The UAW can't stop world macroeconomic trends. Assembly line doinks in American flyover country can't expect to be paid 2X the going world market wage rate for their skills.
And yes, I know this all flies staright over your head. I don't expect you to understand but I do expect you to spat more angry nonsense. Do not disappoint.
Another Mitt Witt blows wind. A Rush Limbaugh hero = 4-F from nam for a boil on his butt !But then to the Mitt Witt i gues that 47% made a diff after all > LMFAO...At u but then people with no facts never show their name .. And like anyone believes a person who has to hide. Wuss Typical republican..It shows.
Brian

Glen Carbon, IL

#9 Jan 12, 2013
We need workhouses like the Chinese have to make the UAW productive again. Of course the wages will be lower but they will be given food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michigan governor signs $617 million Detroit sc... Jun 22 RustyS 1
News Strong communities require fixing Michigan's lo... Jun 9 Bernardo Stein 2
News The Latest: Snyder says Detroit sick-out 'not c... May '16 Who 1
News Bill would order research on marijuana limit fo... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 1
News 100 years ago in Michigan, WWI loomed and Hemin... Apr '16 focus 1
News Why didn't Flint treat its water? An answer, at... Apr '16 Old Vet 2
News Congressional Resolution to Celebrate Magic Neg... Mar '16 Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web