UM study warns of health impacts from...

UM study warns of health impacts from fracking

There are 4 comments on the The Baltimore Sun story from Aug 19, 2014, titled UM study warns of health impacts from fracking. In it, The Baltimore Sun reports that:

A University of Maryland study warns that without adequate safeguards, drilling for natural gas using hydraulic fracturing could harm the health of residents, workers and communities in Western Maryland.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baltimore Sun.

“simply me - a mom of two”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1 Aug 21, 2014
I am really not agreeing on this fracking thing. If I am living near the area where fracking is done, for sure, I will move to another place. I am not going to risk the health of my family especially my kids. Could they think of anything else other than this?:(
shyeah

King George, VA

#2 Sep 8, 2014
Oh joy, another GREEN troll.
Middle Class Warrior

Triadelphia, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2014
If only we could find a green island in the Pacific where we could parachute all these
left-wingnuts. What a better place America would be.
Must be shark-infested waters, however.
Twoscoops

Northfield, NJ

#4 Feb 7, 2015
Middle Class Warrior wrote:
If only we could find a green island in the Pacific where we could parachute all these
left-wingnuts. What a better place America would be.
Must be shark-infested waters, however.
All you right-wing nuts, complaining of "green trolls," are trolls youselves. You big fat fatty trolling troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whichever bathroom Tue TerriB1 1
News Johns Hopkins students create high-heeled prost... Aug 12 Phil 2
News Minority Dem delegates frustrated with 'Bernie ... Jul 29 slick willie expl... 3
News Elijah Cummings, Steny Hoyer among Marylanders ... Jul 26 noobieR 1
News The Latest: Congress Members Outraged By Gambia... Jul '16 BHM5267 6
MVA Amnesty (Jan '07) Jul '16 Family13 5
News Maryland Live Table Games (Sep '15) Jun '16 SimonDG13 2
More from around the web