Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped...

Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o...

There are 144 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 28, 2007, titled Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Jane Watrel WRC/NBC News Channel PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD -- School officials in Prince George's County, Maryland are investigating a relative's actions in a charter school last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

solution guy

Orange Park, FL

#84 Mar 26, 2008
whos the teacher michael jackson?
CATHY IN NYC

AOL

#85 Mar 29, 2008
I WAS RAISED BY MY AUNT SHE HAS 26 YRS ON ME. IM 46 NOW. I WAS SPANKED BY MY AUNT GROWING UP. I CAN REMEMBER I WAS ABOUT 14 YRS OLD. I CAME HOME LATE A COUPLE OF TIMES. WAS WARNED TIME AFTER TIME. INE NITE I WENT TO THE FEAST WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HOME AT 10.P.M. I CAME HOME AROUND 10.45. NEEDLESS TO SAY I FOUND MYSELF OVER HER KNEE. I MADE SURE I DIDNT BREAK CURFEW AGAIN. CATHY
CATHY IN NYC

AOL

#86 Mar 29, 2008
MY AUNT RAISED ME. SHE HAS 26 YRS ON ME. I CAN REMEMBER I WAS ABOUT 14YRS OLD. I BROKE CURFEW A FEW TIMES. I WAS ALSO WARNED A FEW TIMES. WELL ONE NITE I WENT UP TO THE FEAST. I WAS SUPPOSE TO BE HOME AT 10.00 AND CAME HOME ABOUT 10.45. NEEDLESS TO SAY I FOUND MYSELF OVER HER KNEE. I NEVER BROKE CURFEW AGAIN. TRUE STORY.
Marta

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#87 May 16, 2008
Let me get this straight. This woman strips this little boy naked and whips his bare penis with a belt in front of his classmates? I can't believe she's not in prison. Whipping your kids when they need it is OK at home but not in public, and definitely not in front of his friends.
Nancy Grace

Mililani, HI

#88 May 18, 2008
Dawn Towe wrote:
I think that the aunt should be arrested and the school should have stopped the aunt . The other children should not have wittnessed actions like that . It is child abuse.
In some countries they do PUBLIC whippings for those who commit crimes, like spitting gum on a sidewalk. Wonder if FL started this if it would help kids and adults who need a good asz whoopin'.
Nancy Grace

Mililani, HI

#89 May 18, 2008
Mary McCormack wrote:
I beleive the aunt was wrong to spank him in front of the class. She should have left it until he came hom after school
Snore... Snore... Snore...

If Auntie has to come to school to handle your behavior, your not going to want to do it again. Now will ya?!

There are alot of kids who need their relatives to do this to their kids in front of other kids. If they disrupted the class and teacher.
Nancy Grace

Mililani, HI

#90 May 18, 2008
The Big Hefty Mean Aunt was asked to go handle Little Tyrant because Skinny Petite Mouse Mom is tired of dealing with her brat because the Father is nowhere to be found.

Its NOT a bad thing to ask a family member to handle the situation. Sometimes a family member won't feel as guilty for punishing the kid as a mousey mom.

It sounds like the Aunt is from Old School of punishment. You want to be bad, good we'll see how bad you are now...

I am sure the Teacher and Principal were only going through the motions when they were acting displeased with the punishment, because of the outcry from some parents.

If this happened more often, you wouldn't see as many disruptions in the class.
Good parent

AOL

#91 Jul 23, 2008
It bothers me a great deal this was done in public and the child was humiliated in this fashion. That's what makes this unacceptable. I think because of that the Aunt should be prosecuted for abuse. I also have a problem with the use of objects like belts to punish a child.

As long as its done privately,I have no problem with spanking and I don't even see a problem with a younger child getting spanked without his pants.
My mother used to spank me in my underwear, I think mostly to spare her hand. But, when done privately, I won't even say adding the element of a little shame is wrong. It definitely made me avoid misbehaving plenty of times.
Papa

Sanford, ME

#92 Aug 22, 2008
When in grammar school, in the 50's, we were normally spanked in private but our pants and under pants were pulled down by the nun or lay teacher. For serious offenses the spanking would be done in front off class. Only the bare bottom would be seen by the class. This only happened 2 or 3 times a year. Only once to me in K-8 grade.
paul

Irwin, PA

#93 Sep 13, 2008
i got spanked in school now i am 45 and i act rgt in the world i dont do drugs and i dont steal so i think kids now a days nees bare ass spankings other wise the world would b the same as yrs to come alot of stealing killings and alot of drug use dont u all agree thank you
Karl Gold

Stevens Point, WI

#94 Sep 17, 2008
As an elementary teacher I spanked my share of students on their bare bottom. One thing I would never ever do is spank any child in front of the class. I would spank them in the privacy of my classroom with only the child and me present. I would not pull down the boy's pants and his underpants in a standing position and purposely expose his little penis. I would pull down the boy's pants and his underpnts in the over the knee position and never ever exposed any little penis of the boy which I spanked. What that teacher let that aunt do is inexcusable. It wrecks it for someone like me who knows how to humanely spank a child on their bare bottom.
Karen J

AOL

#95 Oct 27, 2008
I have two daughters 8 & 10. Sometimes I spank them on their bare bottoms with a ssmall paddle, but not in front of other people.
Dave

Whitehall, PA

#96 Oct 31, 2008
I was spanked by my mother alot sometimes for things I didn't do. She only once spanked me on the bare behind once but it was well deserved. The bad thing is my babysitters spanked me bare more than they needed to. I still have the bad memories of it but I have learned to live with it. even though when i told my mother they where do so, she just said "you most likly deserved it." Most cases she was right. I wasn't an angel. I was happy that when the babysitters would bare my behind we where alone,and was done in front of others. I have spanked children bare bottom myself. but only as a last resort,when other punishments didn't work. Even though I myself didn't like bare spankings, it did help me to know right from wrong as i grew up. I still beleive that bare bottom spankings are nessesary at times but in moderation. not for every offense.
James

Tenterden, UK

#97 Nov 3, 2008
Interesting discussion, my thoughts below which have been stirred by others thoughts and my past experience. Iíve no problem with the spanking or the boys pants been pulled down or even the semi public nature of it, but for me the difficulty is that the lad, and the class, didnít know what might happen in advance.

My experience of spanking when I was growing up was at a rural church Sunday school run by an older married couple. The class was for age 6 to about 10 and you knew exactly what would happen if you misbehaved - your shorts and underwear (or panties for the girls) were pulled down, you got a good telling off, a spanking and then corner time to follow. After your time in the corner there was an apology to the man and woman and your underwear and shorts pulled back up and you went back to the bible reading, or games or whatever.

The naughty child was always sent to the side of the hall for the punishment but all your friends could still see you bare from the waist down, spanked and hear your telling off. To say I was ashamed the times it happened to me doesnít describe it but I knew what was coming if I was naughty and at least the punishment was the same for everyone irrespective of age and being a boy or girl. I didnít like the fact the other boys and girls saw my bare backside and penis at allÖ.. I avoided everyone for about a week!

What reminded me when I read the news item was when this elderly couples nephew came to stay for the summer vacation, he was 12, a red haired kid from the city trying to prove to us country kids he was a grown up guy Ė and in the process he started hitting some of the younger boys. He was pushed to the side of the Sunday school hall where his Uncle pulled his nephews jeans and then his underwear and he was given a good spanking just like we were. We were shocked to silence! He was a Ďbig boyí and we could tell he was totally unaware of what might happen if he was naughty. We had seen plenty of other boys and girls spanked but we stopped our games and just stared at this lad being spanked by his Uncle, crying like a 5 year old, pants round his ankles and his shirt tails tucked up into his jumper.

Later most of the village boys and girls (including the older boys who had heard what had happened) took him to the woods and teased him cruelly for what had happened Ė the spanking, the crying and that we had all seen his private parts during his spanking.

Like the lad at school he didnít know the score and I felt sorry for him, his humiliation definitely lasted the whole holiday and maybe much longer.

So leading on from that experience, if the boy and the whole class knew spanking with their pants down was a possibility then fine but as they didnít, itís out of order.
John

Oxford, UK

#98 Nov 7, 2008
When I was about 8 years old, I had been very naughty, and my young female teacher held me at the front of the class, pulled my pants down to reveal everything I had between my legs to all the girls and boys in the class, then spanked me on my behind to much laughter. It was horrible, but it did cure my behavior
Daniel

North Providence, RI

#99 Nov 9, 2008
Karl Gold wrote:
As an elementary teacher I spanked my share of students on their bare bottom.
In what state did you actually do this? I have been in education for over 35 years and have worked in a number of states including states thqt allow school spanking and I have never ever heard of any that allow students to be spanked on their bare bottoms. Most schools/states that allow spanking have very strict procedures for the punishment and none as far as I know allow a teacher or principal to remove the student's clothing.

Prove me wrong but I think you are a fetishist who is running making a serious discussion part of his fantasy
Siggo

Yerba Buena, Argentina

#100 Jan 25, 2009
I admit a punishment is necesary, but I think having him exposed not only his butt also his penis is very hard punishment, the girls saw it all...its a tough chastisement for any male, humilliating, and a very embarassing lesson, and after that, the spanking/belting bare butt... from a woman in this case his aunt...rough lesson for this boy. for any boy. specially if you had no much down there to flash to the girls...
socrates

Holmen, WI

#101 Feb 14, 2009
if this happened more often, you'd have more kids blowing up their schools, not better behavior. If you think using violence on another human leads to anything other than more violence, you are completely ignorant of all scientific, anecdotal, and historical evidence to the contrary.Staking your position behind mythical "conventional wisdom" proves nothing. Could you remind me which brilliant philosopher said "Spare the rod and spoil the child?" Was it Jesus? THERE IS A REASON THAT "AN EYE FOR AN EYE" DOESN'T WORK.(i.e., for the thick-headed, there won't be any eyes left) Why is that Christians know nothing about their own christ? Answer this: WHO WOULD JESUS BEAT BLACK AND BLUE?
tcbinalaska

Wasilla, AK

#102 Apr 27, 2009
as the second grader who was humiliated and spanked in front of the class i can tell you this...it was the beginning of the end for me. I hated school, authority and my parents for allowing a sick woman to work out her own repressed feelings on a group of seven year old children. By the time i was ten i was smoling, at 14 I shot up for the first time and spent many years dealing with a drug addiction meant to mask the worthlessness i had instilled in me for being spanked because i misbehaved. You folks out there who think this is alright haved never suffered abuse and degredation so spare me the "well i guess you won't act up again" violent deterrents do not work. Not just in my case but in every client I have seen in my work for the last fifteen years.
Tom

New Albany, OH

#103 Apr 27, 2009
Just waterboard them.. afterall it's just
enhanced punishment technique..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Assault weapon bans should stand Sat Quirky 766
News Maryland fire-ravaged apartment will rise again... Apr 26 OSB a Fire Hazard 1
Will This Photo Doom Hillary's Candidacy? Apr 24 TheMaskedTerror 3
News Man on parole for attempted murder, votes for t... Apr 24 KochBrother4Hillary 3
TRUMP CALLS HILLARY CLINTON "Crooked". Wh.. Apr 23 DemocratsVoteBERNIE 2
News 6 Arrested During Freddie Gray Unrest Sue Balti... Apr 23 DemocratsVoteBERNIE 1
News Immigration is Key Issue in MD Primary Among GO... Apr 23 tomin cali 1
More from around the web