Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped...

Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o...

There are 145 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 28, 2007, titled Most Popular - Second Grader Stripped Naked, Spanked in Front o.... In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

By Jane Watrel WRC/NBC News Channel PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY, MD -- School officials in Prince George's County, Maryland are investigating a relative's actions in a charter school last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

paul

United States

#22 Apr 9, 2007
spankings are to b done in private and not out of anger
kiki

Savannah, GA

#23 Apr 10, 2007
Debbie wrote:
I agree with Jose, Smiley and Karen. All the people complaining about what the aunt did need to work in a daycare for one day and then decide for themselves if the aunt did the wrong thing. I do daycare work and everyday I see hitting, biting, cussing, screaming, throwing food, kicking and spitting all done by two year olds. Their punishment, two minutes in timeout, if you can get them to.
OH I AGREE WITH YOU I HAVE WORKED IN CHILDCARE FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT AND TO EVEN SEE THESE TWO YEAR OLD DOING EVERYTHING YOU JUST DESCRIBED TO THEIR PARENTS IS AWFUL AND THE PARENTS DO NOTHING.......LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY THEY SHOULD GO AND WHEN THEY ARE OLD THEY WOULD NOT DEPART FROM IT.......I MUST ADMIT I GOT MANY SPANKINGS IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS NO FORM OF ABUSE WHAT SO EVER AND I HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE A GREAT PERSON.........WHAT IS HAPPENING IS PEOPLE IS TAKING THE DESCIPLINE OUT OF THEIR LIVES AND LETTING THESE KIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND AS SOON AS THEY GET IN TROUBLE THE FIRST THING THAT COMES OUT OF EVERYONES MOUTH IS WHERE ARE THE PARENTS...THEY DIDN'T TEACH THEM NO HOME TRAINING..ETC...I FEEL THAT IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD YOU WILL DISCPLINE YOUR CHILD (NOT ABUSE YOUR CHILD) BUT SPANKING THEM IS OKAY NOT ONLY THAT A CHILD WANTS BOUNDERIES AND WHEN YOIU DON'T GIVE THEM A BOUNDARY THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND THAT TO ME SHOWS YOUR CHILD THAT YOU DO NOT LOVE THEM NOR CARE FOR THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING......GIVE THEM BOUNDARIES AND IF THAT MEANS TO SPANK THEM THEN DO OIT THE AVERAGE CHILD AFTER GETTING A SPANKING AND THEY SEE THERE PARENTS ARE NOT PLAYING WITH THEM WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING IN TROUBLE IN SCHOOL..BACK TALKING ADULTS..ETC..BELIEVE ME THEY WILL STRAIGHTEN UP CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT PAIN AGAIN...I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE TO SPANK MY CHILD AND NOW ITS NOT A PROBLEM I LET HIM KNOW YOU SHOW OUT I SHOW OUT AND HE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS AND IVE INFORMED HIS TEACHER THE SAME THING HE SHOWS OUT LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATLY CAUSE I AM ON THE WAY AND THAT FEAR HE IS AN ANGEL IN SCHOOL BUT I LOVE MY CHILD ALWAYS REWARD HIM..TALKS TO HIM AND..ENCOURAGE HIM..BUT HE KNOWS YOU ACT UP AND DO STUFF THAT YOU KNOW IS WRONG THEN I ACT UP AND HE DOESN'T WANT THAT.....SO I FEEL THE AUNT DID WHAT SHE NEEDED TO DO TO GET HIS ATTENTION ABOUT WHATEVER HE DID IN SCHOOL AND I BET HE WILL REMEBER THAT AND HIS ATTITUDE WILL BE MUCH MUCH BETTER FROM THEN ON....
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Apr 10, 2007
kiki wrote:
<quoted text>OH I AGREE WITH YOU I HAVE WORKED IN CHILDCARE FOR 12 YEARS AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT AND TO EVEN SEE THESE TWO YEAR OLD DOING EVERYTHING YOU JUST DESCRIBED TO THEIR PARENTS IS AWFUL AND THE PARENTS DO NOTHING.......LIKE SOMEONE SAID EARLIER TRAIN UP A CHILD IN THE WAY THEY SHOULD GO AND WHEN THEY ARE OLD THEY WOULD NOT DEPART FROM IT.......I MUST ADMIT I GOT MANY SPANKINGS IN MY LIFE AND I HAVE TO SAY IT WAS NO FORM OF ABUSE WHAT SO EVER AND I HAVE TURNED OUT TO BE A GREAT PERSON.........WHAT IS HAPPENING IS PEOPLE IS TAKING THE DESCIPLINE OUT OF THEIR LIVES AND LETTING THESE KIDS DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND AS SOON AS THEY GET IN TROUBLE THE FIRST THING THAT COMES OUT OF EVERYONES MOUTH IS WHERE ARE THE PARENTS...THEY DIDN'T TEACH THEM NO HOME TRAINING..ETC...I FEEL THAT IF YOU LOVE YOUR CHILD YOU WILL DISCPLINE YOUR CHILD (NOT ABUSE YOUR CHILD) BUT SPANKING THEM IS OKAY NOT ONLY THAT A CHILD WANTS BOUNDERIES AND WHEN YOIU DON'T GIVE THEM A BOUNDARY THEY DO WHATEVER THEY WANT AND THAT TO ME SHOWS YOUR CHILD THAT YOU DO NOT LOVE THEM NOR CARE FOR THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING......GIVE THEM BOUNDARIES AND IF THAT MEANS TO SPANK THEM THEN DO OIT THE AVERAGE CHILD AFTER GETTING A SPANKING AND THEY SEE THERE PARENTS ARE NOT PLAYING WITH THEM WHEN IT COMES TO GETTING IN TROUBLE IN SCHOOL..BACK TALKING ADULTS..ETC..BELIEVE ME THEY WILL STRAIGHTEN UP CAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO FEEL THAT PAIN AGAIN...I KNOW CAUSE I HAVE TO SPANK MY CHILD AND NOW ITS NOT A PROBLEM I LET HIM KNOW YOU SHOW OUT I SHOW OUT AND HE KNOWS WHAT THAT MEANS AND IVE INFORMED HIS TEACHER THE SAME THING HE SHOWS OUT LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATLY CAUSE I AM ON THE WAY AND THAT FEAR HE IS AN ANGEL IN SCHOOL BUT I LOVE MY CHILD ALWAYS REWARD HIM..TALKS TO HIM AND..ENCOURAGE HIM..BUT HE KNOWS YOU ACT UP AND DO STUFF THAT YOU KNOW IS WRONG THEN I ACT UP AND HE DOESN'T WANT THAT.....SO I FEEL THE AUNT DID WHAT SHE NEEDED TO DO TO GET HIS ATTENTION ABOUT WHATEVER HE DID IN SCHOOL AND I BET HE WILL REMEBER THAT AND HIS ATTITUDE WILL BE MUCH MUCH BETTER FROM THEN ON....
I worked in a daycare for about 4 years, once I had my first child I decided to make a career change. I didn't want to take care of everyone else's kids then come home and have to take care of my own as well. I have two of my own now, and years of experience with children, and I have to disagree with you, I don't think the Aunt did the right thing at all, and I am surprised at your comment especially since you work at a daycare! Spankings should be done in private, and the childs pants should stay on at all times! I spank my kids, they deserve it just as I did when I was a child, however I don't even spank one in front of the other, and certainly wouldn't spank one in front of a classroom full of kids! Now, let me ask those of you who are all for this one question: If you were to get in trouble at work, would it be acceptable for your boss to chew you out in front of all your co-workers, or would you rather him do it in the privacy of his office? Kids deserve as much respect if not more, than adults!
Mary McCormack

Ireland

#25 Apr 16, 2007
I beleive the aunt was wrong to spank him in front of the class. She should have left it until he came hom after school
CAJ

Australia

#26 May 19, 2007
I completely disagree with spanking under any circumstances all it does is increase anger and resentment on the part of the child. I do beleive in disciplining children non physically (taking away privileges, extra chores, timeout etc) however hitting them simply scares them.The aunt was way out of order and people who say kids deserve spanking have rocks in their head.
John

Kidlington, UK

#27 May 29, 2007
This sort of subject is always difficult to sort out. I was brought up with spankings and received my fair share right up until I left home. My mother was the disciplinarian in my family and she believed in spanking on the bare bottom. She believed that embarrassment taught a good lesson and I received bare bottom spankings in front of other people. As did my two older cousins both girls,there mother stripped spanked and caned them quite openly as well. Did this do us any long term harm... I don't think so, apart from a red face or two if these incident's are talked about now... But having said all that this was in the 70's and early 80's and things were very different then, now that social values have changed and spanking is less excepted I think we must live within these new boundary's

from John (ke777@supanet.com)
Sgt Mjr

Gainesville, FL

#28 May 30, 2007
What a bunch of ****, growing up I was spanked, hit whatever you want to call it. It did not "scar" me, yeah it hurt my feelings "awww waaa", IT WAS SUPPOSED TO I damn sure respected why I got hit and it definitely stopped me from doing "bad things" again, my "time out" was to think about why I got hit.

Kids today get "time outs" to think about what they did and how their punishment is to not do anything, that's BS, they don't respect others have foul mouths and are completely disrespectful and this is the future of our society???

If my kids act up they KNOW they will get there "deserved punishment" I don't care where it is AND they KNOW this and act accordingly.

When we were growing up your teacher, principle, or school administrator was allowed to use corporal punishment and we turned out just fine, having respect for others and knew right from wrong. These days right from wrong is one big "grey area", the kids today don't have any repect for others ( think about this when you are out shopping with your family and some kid is there cursing and carrying on like a fool in public with there pants down around their legs. Or you see on the news or in your nieghborhhod kids killing each other. Can anyone growing up in tthe 60's-80's remember any news stories from then about this??? In tha past ten years I have seen more sories of kids killing each other than in my whole life, which in itself say's we are doing something wrong). I think the "grown ups" need a time out to rethink about what our children are being taught.

I could go on ALL day on this one, but I think my point was made.

I will raise my children how I want and they will be responsible, respectful, citizens and know right from wrong.
mike

Atlanta, GA

#29 May 31, 2007
right on KIKI,
pants up or pants down a spanking is supposed to be embarrasing and that child's behavior will improve greatly.so, if it's bare bottom,it's still a spanking and a well deserved one at that.spankings are meant to hurt and (aunt whoever) was intent on giving a good and painful spanking.good for you aunty.
as for right and wrong......mind your own damn bussiness.
Kiki

Savannah, GA

#30 Jun 8, 2007
straight from savannah wrote:
<quoted text>I worked in a daycare for about 4 years, once I had my first child I decided to make a career change. I didn't want to take care of everyone else's kids then come home and have to take care of my own as well. I have two of my own now, and years of experience with children, and I have to disagree with you, I don't think the Aunt did the right thing at all, and I am surprised at your comment especially since you work at a daycare! Spankings should be done in private, and the childs pants should stay on at all times! I spank my kids, they deserve it just as I did when I was a child, however I don't even spank one in front of the other, and certainly wouldn't spank one in front of a classroom full of kids! Now, let me ask those of you who are all for this one question: If you were to get in trouble at work, would it be acceptable for your boss to chew you out in front of all your co-workers, or would you rather him do it in the privacy of his office? Kids deserve as much respect if not more, than adults!
AN ADULT TO AN ADULT IS DIFFERENT THAN AN ADULT TO A CHILD.........IM THE PARENT I RULE MY HOUSEHOLD AND YOU ACT UP I ACT UP YOU ARE A CHILD GROWING UP IN MY HOUSE IM TAKING CARE OF YOU SO YOU DO AS YOUR TOLD AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SOME SENSE.......NOW I WORK FOR YOU IM AN ADULT JUST LIKE YOU ARE AN ADULT I WE ARE NO LONGER KIDS SO YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEW ME OUT TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT.......A CHILD CAN'T DISCPLINE ANOTHER CHILD BUT THEY CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER LIKE CHILDREN DO.....I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY AGAIN CHILDREN ARE CHILDREN AND ADULTS ARE ADULTS IM AN ADULT SO IS MY BOSS MY CHILD IS MY CHILD I HELPED BRING HIS/HER INTO THIS WORLD STAY IN A CHILDS PLACE......SO SAVANNAH YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE TWO CAUSE ITS SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT.........SORRY
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#31 Jun 11, 2007
Kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
AN ADULT TO AN ADULT IS DIFFERENT THAN AN ADULT TO A CHILD.........IM THE PARENT I RULE MY HOUSEHOLD AND YOU ACT UP I ACT UP YOU ARE A CHILD GROWING UP IN MY HOUSE IM TAKING CARE OF YOU SO YOU DO AS YOUR TOLD AND ACT LIKE YOU HAVE SOME SENSE.......NOW I WORK FOR YOU IM AN ADULT JUST LIKE YOU ARE AN ADULT I WE ARE NO LONGER KIDS SO YOU DON'T NEED TO CHEW ME OUT TALK TO ME LIKE AN ADULT.......A CHILD CAN'T DISCPLINE ANOTHER CHILD BUT THEY CAN TALK TO EACH OTHER LIKE CHILDREN DO.....I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY AGAIN CHILDREN ARE CHILDREN AND ADULTS ARE ADULTS IM AN ADULT SO IS MY BOSS MY CHILD IS MY CHILD I HELPED BRING HIS/HER INTO THIS WORLD STAY IN A CHILDS PLACE......SO SAVANNAH YOU CAN'T COMPARE THE TWO CAUSE ITS SO TOTALLY DIFFERENT.........SORRY
Adults? Children? can't be compared? Are we not all of the human race? And isn't it true that if you teach a child humiliation and disrespect than that is exactly what they will grow up to do to others. Arn't all humans deserving of respect? I am all for disiplining children and spankings when necessary, but I do not agree with humiliating my children or anyone else's. And I totally disagree with you, you can compare the two! Because I just did! Yes in my home I am the boss, and both of my children know this, my 13 year old son is a fine example of what good manners are suppose to look like, he uses terms like "Yess Ma'am" "Please" and " Thank you" he opens doors in public, and he knows that there are consequences for anything he does wrong. He is a very respectful and well mannered young man. Yes he has had his butt busted many times, and it has been trial and error like with most children, but not once in the last 13 years have I ever felt the need to humiliate him or embarrass him in front of his peers or even his little sister for that matter. Anytime he has ever had a spanking she has never been in the same room, simply because it wasn't any of her business and why would I give her something to tease him over, which is exactly what she would've done. A spanking if deserved should be punishment enough!
Kiki

Savannah, GA

#32 Jun 11, 2007
<quoted text>Adults? Children? can't be compared? Are we not all of the human race? And isn't it true that if you teach a child humiliation and disrespect than that is exactly what they will grow up to do to others. Arn't all humans deserving of respect? I am all for disiplining children and spankings when necessary, but I do not agree with humiliating my children or anyone else's. And I totally disagree with you, you can compare the two! Because I just did! Yes in my home I am the boss, and both of my children know this, my 13 year old son is a fine example of what good manners are suppose to look like, he uses terms like "Yess Ma'am" "Please" and " Thank you" he opens doors in public, and he knows that there are consequences for anything he does wrong. He is a very respectful and well mannered young man. Yes he has had his butt busted many times, and it has been trial and error like with most children, but not once in the last 13 years have I ever felt the need to humiliate him or embarrass him in front of his peers or even his little sister for that matter. Anytime he has ever had a spanking she has never been in the same room, simply because it wasn't any of her business and why would I give her something to tease him over, which is exactly what she would've done. A spanking if deserved should be punishment enough!
WELL EVERYONE RAISES THEIR CHILDREN THE WAY THEY WANT TO.......AS FOR MY KIDS IM WITH YOU ON THE WAY MY CHILD ACTS HE USES HIS MANNERS ETC... BUT HOWEVER AS FOR ME WHEREEVER THEY ACT UP AT I GET ON TO THEM AT WHETHER ITS A SPANKING , ME FUSS AT THEM, ETC....YOU GET YOUR PUNISHMNET WHEREEVER YOU ACTED UP AT IF IM AROUND.......BUT EVERYONE DOES DIFFERENT BUT THATS WHAT I DO I GOT THAT AS A CHILD AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO GET THE SAME EMBARRSEMENT AGAIN IN PUBLIC ETC SO MADE DOUBLE CHECK I WAS ON MY BEST BEHAVIOR OUTSIDE MY HOME......AND THE SAME TREATMENT WAS GIVEN TO MY HUSBAND........HIS PARENTS EMBARRSSED HIM MANY TIMES IN PUBLIC AND HIS PARENTS CAME TO HIS SCHOOL AND GOT ON TO HIM IN FRONT OF HIS PEERS AND HE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT IT THE NEXT TIME..........SO DO WHAT YOU DO........
straight from savannah

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Jun 12, 2007
Kiki wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL EVERYONE RAISES THEIR CHILDREN THE WAY THEY WANT TO.......AS FOR MY KIDS IM WITH YOU ON THE WAY MY CHILD ACTS HE USES HIS MANNERS ETC... BUT HOWEVER AS FOR ME WHEREEVER THEY ACT UP AT I GET ON TO THEM AT WHETHER ITS A SPANKING , ME FUSS AT THEM, ETC....YOU GET YOUR PUNISHMNET WHEREEVER YOU ACTED UP AT IF IM AROUND.......BUT EVERYONE DOES DIFFERENT BUT THATS WHAT I DO I GOT THAT AS A CHILD AND I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I DIDN'T WANT TO GET THE SAME EMBARRSEMENT AGAIN IN PUBLIC ETC SO MADE DOUBLE CHECK I WAS ON MY BEST BEHAVIOR OUTSIDE MY HOME......AND THE SAME TREATMENT WAS GIVEN TO MY HUSBAND........HIS PARENTS EMBARRSSED HIM MANY TIMES IN PUBLIC AND HIS PARENTS CAME TO HIS SCHOOL AND GOT ON TO HIM IN FRONT OF HIS PEERS AND HE THOUGHT TWICE ABOUT IT THE NEXT TIME..........SO DO WHAT YOU DO........
If it works for ya, that's great, at least you and I are raising our children even if we do it differently and we are trying to teach them the same things, just in different ways I guess. So many parents don't raise their children anymore, they let the xbox or the streets do it for them....Kudo's Kiki and god bless you and your babies!
Kiki

Savannah, GA

#34 Jun 12, 2007
<quoted text>If it works for ya, that's great, at least you and I are raising our children even if we do it differently and we are trying to teach them the same things, just in different ways I guess. So many parents don't raise their children anymore, they let the xbox or the streets do it for them....Kudo's Kiki and god bless you and your babies!
THANKS AND THE SAME TO YOU..........
John

Montclair, CA

#36 Jun 16, 2007
I can't believe the teacher allowed this to happen. I agree with spanking a kid who needs it, but this should have been done in private. Can you imagine having someone pull your pants and underwear down, and having your entire class see your bare penis? And then to be whipped with a belt in front of them? This was definitely wrong. That child will be teased so unmercifully his parents should move him to another school.
Maryland Guy

Lusby, MD

#37 Jun 23, 2007
What this kid will remember is how he was treated in front of his classmates. That Aunt is in for a rude awakening when this kid gets older. I'd sleep with one eye open if I were her.
Larry

AOL

#38 Jun 24, 2007
Getting the Bare Minimum in Junior High School: I always think I am against school spanking when the subject comes up, but then I remember my own experience in school. When I was 13 I got a spanking at school from one of the science teachers in the shop classroom. I didn't take shop, but no matter where you acted up, the punishment was always given in shop class.(I don't remember hearing about any girls being spanked, so I don't know if the home ec. classroom got used for them or not.) I had to strip from the waist down and Mr. Robinson used a 3-inch wide canvas and leather strap that was kept hanging in the shop in full view---I guess as a deterrant. Anyway, there was a windowless hallway space between two shop classrooms wide enough for a padded sawhorse and about 7 feet of manuvering room. The routine was to lower pants and skivvies to your ankles and to lean over the sawhorse, reaching through to hold your own ankles. Mr. Robinson got a running start for each swat. I only got 3, but I remember how they felt to this day. Pure, unadulterated pain! I had marks for a week and wasn't in any hurry to sit down for several days. None of the boys in the shop class saw me stripped or actally watched the punishment, but they HEARD everything and that may have been enough for many of them.(And certainly was a bit humiliating for me.) Even today, I remember everything about that day, and I never got spanked at school again, so I guess it worked and maybe I'm not so negative on school spanking.
Calvin Edward

Auburn, MA

#39 Jun 25, 2007
I think spanking is appropriate punishment for children that age, but, with all due respect to the family, I think the Aunt has issues. You can't flash a child's butt in public. It's called indecent exposure.

And, no I am not a hippie. If you want more evidence where that type of public spanking comes from go to the handprints website and spend a couple of hours looking at child pornography. I'm sure folks that was an unwise thing to do.
Kyna

Great Mills, MD

#40 Jun 27, 2007
Dawn Towe wrote:
I think that the aunt should be arrested and the school should have stopped the aunt . The other children should not have wittnessed actions like that . It is child abuse.
I wish people would stop refering to spanking as child abuse. Think about how many childeren get thrown down a flight of steps or burned with lit cigarettes or smothered to death or punched. The list of real child abuse goes on and on. Spanking is discipline. I have a 4 year old and I do spank my child when necessary. And if u have kids and don't spank them then I'm guessing that your child(ren) probably run all over u and u only have yourself to blame for that. So don't go blaming music, or television when your child throws a fit in the store b/c they want something they cant have.

Since: Jun 07

La Plata MD

#41 Jun 27, 2007
CAJ wrote:
I completely disagree with spanking under any circumstances all it does is increase anger and resentment on the part of the child. I do beleive in disciplining children non physically (taking away privileges, extra chores, timeout etc) however hitting them simply scares them.The aunt was way out of order and people who say kids deserve spanking have rocks in their head.
I've tried time-out for my child, it doesn't work. It's nap time for her. And scaring them is the purpose, b/c they'll think twice about doing whatever it was that got them in trouble. GROW UP PEOPLE!! This is ridiculous. The same people in society that say spanking is child abuse are the same people sitting back, and wondering why their child screams, and bites, and hits, and throws things when they're angry, or the ones you see in stores that hit their parent b/c they can't have a candy bar. So with that being said I want everyone to know that I do spank my child, and I don't give a damn if u don't like it. Because my child is very polite, well-mannered, and a very smart little girl. And I don't have to spank her every minute of everyday, but when she deserves it she gets it. Simple as that.
Calvin Edwards

Auburn, MA

#42 Jun 27, 2007
Mr. Kyna. Spanking isn't child abuse. I agree with you there, but I feel that the problem in this case is the way it was administered.

It's all well in good to spank your children on the bear butt with a belt at home. I got that a lot growing up, but come on. Pulling a seven year old's pants down in public is unwise in this day in age.

I'm not judging how you raise your child, but let me ask you this. Would you spank you kid like that in public knowing the way things are now. No parent knows what they will do in a given situation, and I see what you're saying. I just think that the aunt should have put the child over her knee and given him a 'butt whipping' in private-not in front of a whole class.

Calvin Edwards

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning to run for U.S. Senate in Maryl... Jan 15 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Trending Now Chelsea Manning to run for U.S. Se... Jan 14 kyman 1
Amber Alert from N.C. Jan 11 poster 1
Maryland supports religious laws? Jan 10 TheThirdAngel144 1
Chri Christie and George Norcross are Corrupt Jan 10 dirty jersey 1
News Historic rescue for Metro? Both Virginia and Ma... Jan 8 Larry Craig s WC ... 1
Ben cardon (senator) Dec '17 Borderguard 1
More from around the web