Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley to sign...

Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley to sign gun bill as shooting deaths decline

There are 5 comments on the Washington Examiner story from May 15, 2013, titled Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley to sign gun bill as shooting deaths decline. In it, Washington Examiner reports that:

Gov. Martin O'Malley is set to sign into law some of the toughest gun restrictions in the nation on Thursday at a time when gun deaths in Maryland are at their lowest point since the FBI started collecting data in 1995.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington Examiner.

The Profit

Hazen, ND

#1 May 16, 2013
MaryLand is finally safe.
itaintastreetque en

Gambrills, MD

#2 Jun 7, 2013
safe my ass, ill keep sittin right here next to my Ar-15s, and 15 round clip berretas until O'malley takes them from me himself, sick of this BS. Im kissing maryland goodbye come october if this ban goes through.

can only imagine if he gets on the ticket for the '16 election...

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#3 Jun 7, 2013
Maryland is a communist dump.
billy

Delmar, DE

#4 Sep 10, 2013
state is in violation of federal law already, more laws are a joke. Would like to leave the state, just held here by family.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2013
billy wrote:
state is in violation of federal law already, more laws are a joke. Would like to leave the state, just held here by family.
Should we send help ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chelsea Manning takes on Ben Cardin Feb 7 inbred Genius 3
News Lawyers for Maryland Senator Oaks say he was en... Jan 30 noobieR 1
News Chelsea Manning to run for U.S. Senate in Maryl... Jan '18 Cordwainer Trout 2
News Trending Now Chelsea Manning to run for U.S. Se... Jan '18 kyman 1
Amber Alert from N.C. Jan '18 poster 1
Maryland supports religious laws? Jan '18 TheThirdAngel144 1
Chri Christie and George Norcross are Corrupt Jan '18 dirty jersey 1
More from around the web