Opponents To Pack Hearing On Gun Control Regulations

Sep 22, 2013 Full story: WBAL-AM Baltimore 18

Among other things, the law bans 45 different types of weapons, limits magazine clips to 10 rounds, and requires gun buyers to submit fingerprints to the Maryland State Police.

Full Story
JB smith

Williamsburg, VA

#1 Sep 23, 2013
Virginia State Police are implanting innocent citizens with microchips in violation of their own law. They then use technology like the audio spotlight by holosonics to make people think they a hearing voices. They use LRAD (it becomes the active denial system with attachments) to taze citizens into what the NIJ calls "excited delerium". This makes people act in ways they normally would not. See Brandon Raub in forbes.com . They either put thm in a mental institution or jail to take away their gun rights. Sometimes cops go too far and these shootings happen. It's all orchestrated by cops.
coo

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Sep 23, 2013
JB smith wrote:
Virginia State Police are implanting innocent citizens with microchips
koo
ray

United States

#4 Sep 23, 2013
Illinoise is the only state that has no kind of carry law intact,the thugs can carry nobody cares,cause the police gotem im there pockets like in the 30's and 40's its never gonna change. Just like the dayz of Al Copone its not what you know somuch as WHO you know or WHO your doin.
ray

United States

#5 Sep 25, 2013
THOSE TWO BOYS that were playing in there yard with a TOY gun should have never ben suspended and the school should have NEVER gotten involved. Who are thay to say who can and can't play in there yard BEFOR school and not on school property. The school has toomuch control over the community,those boys should have ben disiplend by there parants and all others shoul keep there yaps shut,and those kids that SAID thay were hit? Bs,what are we raising a bunch of WIMPS? I mean give me abreak,all thay wanted to do is start something. Kids will be kids,I bet right thay are the best of friends,playin together. Not even givin what thay did a second thought
ray

Lawrenceville, GA

#6 Sep 25, 2013
That yoyo at the university of Kansas needs to be re evaluated as a human. Sayin all children of NRA members should be shot,just let somebody say that all kids of teachers should be shot,that's what we DEALT with in vietnam the republic of,who gives him the rite to say who dies and who lives.Needs to be tied to a tree and whiped and left for the bugs and animal's to feast on. I'm a NRA BENIFACTOR & a VIETNAM VET. We fought and my brother's and sisters died for that sickos freedome I'm sorry to say,maybe if he had gone to Vietnam he would have a diffrant opinion,maybe not. I'd hate to be him com judgement day. I'm sorry for your ignorance.
ray

Covington, GA

#7 Sep 25, 2013
It's not the guns that kill people It's tha nuts behind them,yea I'm in favor of background checks,I beleave everyone has the rite to keep a.d bear arms,but there's no way to keep guns out of the hands of thugs,people buying convicted fellons guns because of being Freinds or family and ofcourse MONEY TALKS,I'm sure It's a fellony to buy a gun for a fellon. Guns however aren't the only weapon,thay my be the weapon of choice,but knives are just as deadly. Why doesn't anyone center on knives? But then agaian who takes a knife to a gun fight?
guess

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Sep 25, 2013
ray must have gotten the microchip
ray

Lawrenceville, GA

#9 Oct 7, 2013
WTF are u talkin about dude? Explain yourself troop.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Oct 7, 2013
JB smith wrote:
Virginia State Police are implanting innocent citizens with microchips...
Now you tell me! I just spent $150 to buy my own microchip at Best Buy. And that didn't include installation.

I could have got one for free from the Virginia State Police.
ray

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2013
I understand that sandy hook school was torn down,wouldn't it have ben easier to just slap ona coat of paint or replace a few things? Kids are stronger than that I mean come on,isn't that just another waiste of govt. money? Hey we got people that don't where there next meal is coming from,we have vets that need shelter some with kids,we have elderly people needing meds and assistance paying bills,hey if ya'll have that much money buy yourselves a heart.
ray

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2013
Those BOZOS up in Boston that sea anybody wanting a carry permit must first complete a safety course at q range and is only required to fire only ONE bullit down range befor buying a gun,fact is Boston has no ranges, well why can't the Pollice open there ranges for the people wanting to buy a gun? Hell no that would be helping keep crime down,thay think people ain't got enough sence o leagaly own a firearm,everybody is stupid but them but thay sure play tha hell out of golf don't they?
ray

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2014
Tony Keith you self-ritioious bastard. You sing songs on Gina and even sing at NRA events not to mention you ACT like you suport our troops,I beleave its all a d*** act,a publisity stunt,no wonder your carere is in a slump. I use to think you were infavor of guns,Boy was I wrong. You take your shit house bar and your lieing a*s and s**** your bar up it. Toby,you can Miss my a**.
ray

Waterloo, IL

#14 Jan 3, 2014
We got bars here in Nashville,Tn. that ANYBODY can Carry a Gun in,and aslong as you dont drink your leagal,drinking would constatute a suspention of your permit,not to mention a Fine and mayby done time. Maybe If VA. would do there jobs alittle closer and read up on the laws concerning guns and lay off of the coffie and doughnuts. Loss my a** you hipocrite. Fu**you.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#16 Jan 3, 2014
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
keep masturbating
http://data5.blog.de/media/051/3833051_b7e3da...
Go drool your spam somewhere else, spam-bot.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#18 Jan 5, 2014
satanlives wrote:
Nothing but drool.
ray

United States

#19 Jan 13, 2014
What does tobe kieth know about the american way? All he's worried about is MONEY,he cares nothing about peoples rites(to bear arms,right to Carey)well dude People have been carrying Long befor you were glint in your dads eye. You have any idea howmany guns get into your place everyday? I go into alot of places EVERYDAY with my Gun,I dont advertirse the fact I have it,but If something goes sideways I got a fighting chance of walking out alive. Hey it aint many People that goes into a bar to drink beer,and If people want to keep there permit,thay know not to drink and get caught at it.
ray

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing but drool.
What do you know about it anyway you f****n queer. You just thought this would be a Good place for you to show how stupid you are,but thats your right to show how ignorant you are. Yea your an ignorant,stupid dumb***. How you like me now? Not that I give a S**t.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#21 Jan 13, 2014
ray wrote:
<quoted text> What do you know about it anyway you f****n queer. You just thought this would be a Good place for you to show how stupid you are,but thats your right to show how ignorant you are. Yea your an ignorant,stupid dumb***. How you like me now? Not that I give a S**t.
Shove off you inbred punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hogan promises 'seat at the table' 2 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 1
Gay rights groups question 2 of Hogan's actions Jan 24 Christsharia Law 19
Case of bishop opens addiction debate Jan 23 George 2
Strange & Unusual - Second Grader Stripped Nake... (Feb '07) Jan 19 Josh 248
Heroin Abuse in Cecil County, Maryland (Mar '09) Jan 19 JUSTICEforKENNY 77
Solar surge: Industry takes off in county Jan 18 Solarman 1
Revealed: Md. government colluded with abortion... Jan 14 cpeter1313 1
More from around the web