Road Rage Murder: Hudson prosecutor's detective in road rage...

Jun 11, 2013 Full story: NJ.com

The Hudson County Prosecutor's detective accused of fatally shooting a Maryland man Saturday night remained in jail in Maryland this morning, failing to post the $1 million bail in the killing of a Maryland truck driver.

Full Story
Barbara

Odenton, MD

#1 Jun 11, 2013
I am not surprised that a person with road rage like Harvey.
I encounter couple of people that followed me while I was driving within a speed limit and driving in slow lane. One time
"the driver who was behind me, flashed his high beam, driving on the right side which is not a road and jump his car in front of my car and stopped. I had to put my car in back up gear and drove off while calling 911 to report the incident. While the man
got out of his car and walk toward my car I was able
to back up and left. Harvey looks like bullying by looking at his picture. He got out of his car with the passenger and walked to Mr. Walker's car. The police officer with a good record had to take action for self defense. We have a lot of bully road rage people like Harvey, who get out of their cars and walk to other cars and that is demonstrating "attacking action" which warrant a self defense on behalf of police officer Walker. He also drove off the road on right side of Mr. Walker, that is enough to cause accident. It seems that Harvey has some anger problem and took it to the road, to caused innocent people to defend their children, wife and himself and his career by have to defend himself from "Road Rage Angry Person" like Harvey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex Dec 18 xxxbadgirlsexxx 1
Did Religious Discrimination Against Islam Help... Dec 17 Joe 1
Social Security continuing to pursue claims aga... Dec 15 Foster 5
Jenkins Lobbies Congress To Block Obama's Execu... Dec 14 Quirky 27
Schools tout scholarship dollars, but many dona... Dec 8 Copy desk 1
WND's Unruh Pushes One-Sided Anti-Islam Propaganda Nov 29 Snuggles 3
Who's got your vote in the Maryland Attorney Ge... Nov '14 Audrey Anne Crei... 1
More from around the web