Cathedral To Celebrate Same-Sex Weddings

Jan 16, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

The Washington National Cathedral, among the most prominent Episcopal churches in country, announced that, effective immediately, same-sex weddings may be celebrated at the cathedral.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 26, 2013

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

It's a stunningly beautiful setting. I wonder how much it costs.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Austin wrote:
The Cathedral was built as a Christian placer of worship. If they now bless or affirm what God so clearly and repeatedly condemns and prohibits in both Testaments, they should be forced to return the millions they collected under false pretenses.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Oh, CALEB, MAX, JAYCE, LUKE, DAVID MOORE, AUSTIN, why do you keep LYING, making up false names day after day? What will it take to get you to stop LYING?

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Austin wrote:
The Cathedral was built as a Christian placer of worship. If they now bless or affirm what God so clearly and repeatedly condemns and prohibits in both Testaments, they should be forced to return the millions they collected under false pretenses.
Leviticus 18:22 - You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
Leviticus 20:13 - If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their blood guiltiness is upon them.
Romans 1:26-27 - For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error.
I Corinthians 6:9 (NIV)- Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
I Timothy 1:8-11 (NASB)- "But we know that the Law is good, if one uses it lawfully, realizing the fact that law is not made for a righteous person, but for those who are lawless and rebellious, for the ungodly and sinners, for the unholy and profane, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers and immoral men and homosexuals and kidnappers and liars and perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound teaching, according to the glorious gospel of the blessed God, with which I have been entrusted."
Actually, for once, I agree with something you said. The churches SHOULD be forced to return the millions they have stolen from the poor unwashed onion eaters. ALL churches should be shuttered TODAY and all their money and property and other investments can be given to the poor and within months, there would not be ONE poor person left, after the GREEDY churches' coffers were drained and their ill gotten loot distributed. What a grand idea you had, CALEB, MAX, JAYCE, LUKE, AUSTIN, DAVID MOORE, MAX.
Obama Mamma

Odenton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Sounds like Curteese has the cure for poverty...just like the rest of the eaters and takers (liberals/commies/progressives ) who refuse to take responsibility for their poor decision making and prefer to spread the wealth of others instead of working. They did that in Russia, China, Cambodia and all it did was enslave and kill people and made everyone but the leaders poor.
Obama Mamma

Odenton, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

This isn't a real church, it's just a frat for murderous abortionists and commies who want to appear religious.

Palm Springs, California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama Mamma wrote:
Sounds like Curteese has the cure for poverty...just like the rest of the eaters and takers (liberals/commies/progressives ) who refuse to take responsibility for their poor decision making and prefer to spread the wealth of others instead of working. They did that in Russia, China, Cambodia and all it did was enslave and kill people and made everyone but the leaders poor.
When the filthy churches stop stealing money from poor old ladies who have to live on cat food, while the clergy live in luxury, then you can criticize me. Until then, shut it.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Obama Mamma wrote:
This isn't a real church, it's just a frat for murderous abortionists and commies who want to appear religious.
Ah, the voice of Sr. Mary Better-than-thou from the church of "Beat up your neighbor as you beat up yourself".

Hurry along now, it's time for the morning self-congratulation breakfast.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
It's a stunningly beautiful setting. I wonder how much it costs.
Good question. But, if you are considering it, check into it, soon. They'll be booking the available dates a long time in advance.
Quest

Woodford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Austin wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for exposing the hate, bigotry, and ignorance that lie at the base of your horrible hate based radical homosexual movement.,
You still have trouble explaining how being able to work and live freely, and marry people you love is "hate based radical" anything.

Care to try, David?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••