Two-tier Maryland licenses approved for illegal immigrants

Apr 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baltimore Sun

Maryland is poised to become the only state on the East Coast to issue driver's licenses to illegal immigrants under a bill passed by state lawmakers Friday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Question: Why do people who shouldn't be here have drivers' licenses?!!! Seriously! Why would we want to make them a part of our society?

THINK!!!

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

"The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration backs the proposal because licensed drivers cause fewer accidents and can buy insurance, officials said."

Any illegal alien who gets a felony DUI can be deported. Any illegal alien who causes death by auto can be deported. Having a license does not give them any legal status. Any illegal alien who has been drinking and causes a accident you think they are going to sit and wait for the police to show up so they can be arrested for DUI? Leaving the scene of a accident is also a felony that illegal aliens can be deported for.
Magadala

Vashon, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

spytheweb wrote:
"The Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration backs the proposal because licensed drivers cause fewer accidents and can buy insurance, officials said."
Any illegal alien who gets a felony DUI can be deported. Any illegal alien who causes death by auto can be deported. Having a license does not give them any legal status. Any illegal alien who has been drinking and causes a accident you think they are going to sit and wait for the police to show up so they can be arrested for DUI? Leaving the scene of a accident is also a felony that illegal aliens can be deported for.
Try this one on for size. Almost every industry in America that could take advantage of illegal aliens' presence has just about done so except the auto insurance industry!!! This is their opportunity to cash in, plus they will probably charge higher rates because of the risk.

Well, the insurance industry is in for a BIG surprise! These people have no intention of buying insurance, as a whole. A few will and go on TV about it, but most won't! Most won't be making enough $$$, remember, these are peasants!!! Their lives and reasoning are very basic. Food first, send $$$ home, get high/drunk/indulge proclivities...school supplies. LOL
mee

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Magadala wrote:
Question: Why do people who shouldn't be here have drivers' licenses?!!! Seriously! Why would we want to make them a part of our society?
THINK!!!
and then we still allow racest small minded peices of junk drive on the roads. we all have the same colored blood. just remember that!!!!
Holla Isabella

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

mee wrote:
<quoted text> and then we still allow racest small minded peices of junk drive on the roads. we all have the same colored blood. just remember that!!!!
Take your blood, you lowlife, and go back to the cesspool you crawled out of. We don't want you in this country. I'm not a racist b because I don't want 20 million ignorant, unskilled, baby-spewing parasites in the US. You are uninvited vermin. Take your anchor bastards and leave...NOW!
bob

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

mee wrote:
<quoted text> and then we still allow racest small minded peices of junk drive on the roads. we all have the same colored blood. just remember that!!!!
I dont see ant calling about race . Illegal has never been a race . feeling on the spot ? Guilty Illegal. Why should America make border hoppers legal???
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Only the crappy states let them drive,
Open minded

Braintree, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Holla Isabella wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your blood, you lowlife, and go back to the cesspool you crawled out of. We don't want you in this country. I'm not a racist b because I don't want 20 million ignorant, unskilled, baby-spewing parasites in the US. You are uninvited vermin. Take your anchor bastards and leave...NOW!
. Are. You. Native American? Not with that. Name ? How you. Get. Here.? Racist at it finest,,,,,
Holla Isabella

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Open minded wrote:
<quoted text>. Are. You. Native American? Not with that. Name ? How you. Get. Here.? Racist at it finest,,,,,
Nothing proves that wet backs are ignorant, self-important and delusional than their belief that what the whites did to the Indians somehow justifies their invading this country and bringing their vile, vulgar and violent ways with them like the vermin they are. They are lowlifes, subhuman scum and will all be DEPORTED, sooner or later, most likely sooner. GFY
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

spytheweb wrote:
well amen,i was thinking that they also will have all of their info,address,d.o.b.they may be using this info for a reason.if I was illegal,i would not be applying for anything period.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Magadala wrote:
THINK!!!
And now you know why you're a fry cook and not in government.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Brenda besson wrote:
<quoted text>well amen,i was thinking that they also will have all of their info,address,d.o.b.they may be using this info for a reason.if I was illegal,i would not be applying for anything period.
All you illegal Canadians need to go back home.
Brenda besson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
All you illegal Canadians need to go back home.
im not from canada,go back yourself.i was born here in the us not to illegal parents,good luck getting me out.im really american.not an anchor,all my paperwork in place.it says made in the u.s.a. Bye !!! God bless my america.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••