Baltimore Gay Pride Turns Political A...

Baltimore Gay Pride Turns Political As Gay Marriage Fight Looms

There are 9 comments on the On Top Magazine story from Jun 19, 2012, titled Baltimore Gay Pride Turns Political As Gay Marriage Fight Looms. In it, On Top Magazine reports that:

Backers of keeping Maryland's gay marriage law turned to Baltimore's annual Gay Pride Festival on Sunday to gather support for a looming ballot fight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at On Top Magazine.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#1 Jun 19, 2012
The question is, when will the religious troll from Illinois post his usual cut and paste decrying gay marriage, and what name will he use today??
Bob

Houston, TX

#2 Jun 19, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
The question is, when will the religious troll from Illinois post his usual cut and paste decrying gay marriage, and what name will he use today??
Ha! Ha! Maybe he ran out of names.
Bob

Houston, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Leftatalbuquerque wrote:
The question is, when will the religious troll from Illinois post his usual cut and paste decrying gay marriage, and what name will he use today??
BTW: He's anything but religious.
Bringmedinner

San Jose, CA

#4 Jun 19, 2012
This inclination in the gay community to make frontal assaults on every tradition in America (including Father's Day) is expository of their intellectual suppository. As the suicidal Leftists they routinely are, they further the constant rejections of their relevance.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
This inclination in the gay community to make frontal assaults on every tradition in America (including Father's Day) is expository of their intellectual suppository. As the suicidal Leftists they routinely are, they further the constant rejections of their relevance.
No frontal assault was more offensive than the one between a Lose-iana redneck and his sister resulting in your birth.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#6 Jun 19, 2012
Bringmedinner wrote:
This inclination in the gay community to make frontal assaults on every tradition in America (including Father's Day) is expository of their intellectual suppository. As the suicidal Leftists they routinely are, they further the constant rejections of their relevance.
And let's look at those traditions, shall we?

Gated communities
gender wage disparity
racial lynchings
slavery
robber barons
foreign government displacement
farm subsidies on foods of questionable nutrative quality
nuclear bombing runs after the need has passed
employment discrimination
poor educational standards
dependence on fossil fuels
denial of global climate shift
xenophobia
reliance on religious myth instead of scientific fact

Need I continue?
Icky Jerry

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jun 20, 2012
By now, everyone knows homosexuals aren't prevented from getting married. America's most famous homosexual, Jerry Sandusky, found a woman to cover for him while he spent the next decades bullying little boys into queer sex and raping them. No one even tried to stop Jerry because they know homosexuals are 'born that way'; homosexuals cannot control their urges towards children. And why would they? Homosexuals reject moral concepts like "right" and "wrong" so they can live with themselves. What's "right" to a homosexual is whatever technique works on whatever little kid the homosexual is pursuing at any given moment.

“Child of the Universe”

Since: Aug 09

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#8 Jun 20, 2012
Icky Jerry wrote:
By now, everyone knows homosexuals aren't prevented from getting married. America's most famous homosexual, Jerry Sandusky, found a woman to cover for him while he spent the next decades bullying little boys into queer sex and raping them. No one even tried to stop Jerry because they know homosexuals are 'born that way'; homosexuals cannot control their urges towards children. And why would they? Homosexuals reject moral concepts like "right" and "wrong" so they can live with themselves. What's "right" to a homosexual is whatever technique works on whatever little kid the homosexual is pursuing at any given moment.
Now let's talk about the millions of hetero male rapes against women, and children, and the abandonment of fammilies, and the millions of girls abused by a male family member.

The conversation would take a lot more time, because it would be based on FACT, not your posted, provably-false diatribe.

Your ignorance and prejudice outweighs your point, thereby making your opinion moot.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#9 Jun 21, 2012
Icky Jerry wrote:
By now, everyone knows homosexuals aren't prevented from getting married. America's most famous homosexual, Jerry Sandusky, found a woman to cover for him while he spent the next decades bullying little boys into queer sex and raping them. No one even tried to stop Jerry because they know homosexuals are 'born that way'; homosexuals cannot control their urges towards children. And why would they? Homosexuals reject moral concepts like "right" and "wrong" so they can live with themselves. What's "right" to a homosexual is whatever technique works on whatever little kid the homosexual is pursuing at any given moment.
Please provide proof that Sandusky is attracted only to gay men, i.e Gay. There really has been no mention of that anywhere on the news, or at his trial.

Then provide proof that all of the straight men who have ever sired children on underage girls are representative of ALL men in general.

Use only logic and verifiable facts to prove your assertions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Maryland Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man on parole for attempted murder, votes for t... Apr '16 KochBrother4Hillary 3
News Immigration is Key Issue in MD Primary Among GO... Apr '16 tomin cali 1
News Maryland goes back to paper ballots for primary... Apr '16 Mr Coach 4
News Larry Hogan, Maryland governor, offers suppleme... Apr '16 Jane Ann 1
News Hogan signs 106 bills into law, including 3 for... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Maryland lawmakers consider revoking parental r... Mar '16 Amazing Ignorance 1
News 11 TV Hill: Here's what the experts know about ... Mar '16 SnowIceSalt 1
More from around the web