Mitt Romney's Loss Re-Examined

Full story: ABC News 124
Republican presidential candidate and former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney concedes at his election night rally, Nov. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
yop

France

#143 Jan 22, 2013
These analysisare quite simple.the only way for mromney to win the election,it was to be black himself...but he s not.poor guy...because of his skin color obama was more popular.romney isn t enough darked skin to be a good president.know that little whites:the more ypu have a dark skin,the more you ll be an effective person.thus,an arab would be less effective than obama as president of united state because his skin is clearer.a dark skin releases compounds in the body which improve the persons'skills.know that little whites.
Billy Ringo

United States

#144 Jan 22, 2013
yop wrote:
These analysisare quite simple.the only way for mromney to win the election,it was to be black himself...but he s not.poor guy...because of his skin color obama was more popular.romney isn t enough darked skin to be a good president.know that little whites:the more ypu have a dark skin,the more you ll be an effective person.thus,an arab would be less effective than obama as president of united state because his skin is clearer.a dark skin releases compounds in the body which improve the persons'skills.know that little whites.
hu?
yop

France

#145 Jan 22, 2013
A black is better than an arab who is better than a chinese who is better than a white.thats because of the skin color,the more it s dark,the better you are.that s the reason why whites are often used to tan.they try to catch up with blacks but will never match.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#147 Aug 1, 2013
bottlecap wrote:
Please! Mitt lost BECAUSE of Hurricane Sandy; Uncle Tom was just fortunate. Who else thinks so.
http://nation.foxnews.com/hurricane-sandy/201...
In his post, he thanked a number of people who helped make the president’s re-election possible, especially “Mother Nature.”
“You, Mother Nature, with all your horrific damage, death and destruction you caused last week, you became, ironically, the undoing of a Party that didn’t believe in you or your climate changing powers,”
http://nation.foxnews.com/chris-matthews/2012...
“I’m so glad we had that storm last week.‘Cause I think the storm was one of those things. No. Politically, I should say. Not in terms of hurting people. The storm brought in possibilities for good politics.”
----------
No storm? Then Obama gives a concession speech.
lol!! The domestic anihilation of the neocon GOP platform in 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yvonne Abraham Bottle bill foes hope you buy in Wed Wondering 2
Quincy Mutual- If You Have Them, or any Homeown... (Jul '07) Tue Anne 11
German Ocean Wind Project Spells Doom for Indus... Tue Jack Kelly 1
Planet Valenti in Pittsfield.. a FARCE (Dec '10) Sep 15 code red alert 15
The country's sinking climate debate Sep 15 Sneaky Pete 3
Healey topples Tolman in AG race Sep 10 Professor Jumper 1
US Rep. Tierney Concedes Defeat in Dem Primary Sep 10 Asian Guy 1
•••

Massachusetts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE