What the 2012 election taught us

Nov 6, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Washington Post

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Comments
10,321 - 10,324 of 10,324 Comments Last updated Oct 1, 2013
First Prev
of 517
Next Last

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11391
Sep 30, 2013
 
swedenforever wrote:
General Colin Powell, Senator John McCain, and Sen. Lindsey Graham are starting to understand how radical the Kinservatives Mississippi trailer trash has become
Perhaps you cannot define the term "radical" as understood in the English language.

As opposed to the current administration that remained ignorant because the shunned education and substituted indoctrination of Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky's tactics and strategies to eliminate capitalism and institute communism, and joining Al Qaeda and placing the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood in policy-making positions in the White House, and helping the Taliban retake control of Afghanistan, and helping the Al Qaeda invasion Syria and helping them in their war to take control of that country and acquire the chemical weapons there.

The radicals are in the White House. The rest of the country is comprised of normal Americans.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11392
Sep 30, 2013
 
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you cannot define the term "radical" as understood in the English language.
As opposed to the current administration that remained ignorant because the shunned education and substituted indoctrination of Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky's tactics and strategies to eliminate capitalism and institute communism, and joining Al Qaeda and placing the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood in policy-making positions in the White House, and helping the Taliban retake control of Afghanistan, and helping the Al Qaeda invasion Syria and helping them in their war to take control of that country and acquire the chemical weapons there.
The radicals are in the White House. The rest of the country is comprised of normal Americans.
Hilarious. Good satire. Well done. It is very difficult to satirize the GOP since they are so gone from reality. You captured the fantasy well.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11393
Sep 30, 2013
 
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hilarious. Good satire. Well done. It is very difficult to satirize the GOP since they are so gone from reality. You captured the fantasy well.
It appears you are well able to execute Saul Alinsky's rule number 5, and add some of what psychiatrists call "projection".

In case you get in the mood to actually put some content into your post and participate in the discussion, here is the post again for your convenient reference:

(responding to a post calling GOP "radicals")
Perhaps you cannot define the term "radical" as understood in the English language.
As opposed to the current administration that remained ignorant because the shunned education and substituted indoctrination of Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky's tactics and strategies to eliminate capitalism and institute communism, and joining Al Qaeda and placing the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood in policy-making positions in the White House, and helping the Taliban retake control of Afghanistan, and helping the Al Qaeda invasion Syria and helping them in their war to take control of that country and acquire the chemical weapons there.
The radicals are in the White House. The rest of the country is comprised of normal Americans.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11394
Oct 1, 2013
 
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you cannot define the term "radical" as understood in the English language.
As opposed to the current administration that remained ignorant because the shunned education and substituted indoctrination of Marxist communism and Saul Alinsky's tactics and strategies to eliminate capitalism and institute communism, and joining Al Qaeda and placing the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood in policy-making positions in the White House, and helping the Taliban retake control of Afghanistan, and helping the Al Qaeda invasion Syria and helping them in their war to take control of that country and acquire the chemical weapons there.
The radicals are in the White House. The rest of the country is comprised of normal Americans.
Good News, we need their votes in 2016!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 517
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The country's sinking climate debate Tue SpaceBlues 2
Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Tue swedenforever 51
Mass Politicians Freaking Out Over New Bedford ... Tue Jack Kelly 2
Management of New Bedford Ocean Wind Port Raise... Aug 24 Bill Kelly 1
Suicide Prevention 'Ride of Your Life' is today Aug 24 jtn 2
Steroids for sale (Nov '11) Aug 18 anabolic city 2
News Media & Politicians Hiding New Bedford Oce... Aug 17 Jack Kelly 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Massachusetts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••