What the 2012 election taught us

What the 2012 election taught us

There are 10313 comments on the The Washington Post story from Nov 6, 2012, titled What the 2012 election taught us. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

We've been scouring the data for clues as to what we should learn from what happened tonight as President Obama relatively easily claimed a second term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#10621 May 25, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
They earned by their innovation, risk abs hard work.
The innovation was born in California.

California is in the USA.

They moved their money to Ireland.

They hid 2/3s of their assets in Ireland.

TODAY.

Location hidden

#10622 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Liberals are the ONLY ones that cheat on taxes. Want names?
The upper income group hides their taxes, Knobpolisher.

Apple is an AMERICAN company but hides 2/3s of their assets in Ireland.

Not hard for most to follow.

Location hidden

#10623 May 25, 2013
<quoted text>
Liberals are the ONLY ones that cheat on taxes.
The former chairman of the Manhattan Republican organization pleaded guilty this morning to tax evasion and violating the public officers’ law in connection with money he was paid as a consultant to a real estate company and as an arbitrator in a dispute over helicopter services on the West Side.

++

Spiro Agnew... vice president... highest rank politician in US history...

++

William Grant Stratton ...governor Illnois...

++

Brian Setencich... convicted...

++

Randall Cunningham... REPUBLICAN congressman...

++

COUGH.
drink The hive

New York, NY

#10624 May 25, 2013
"The Only Difference Between The Republican And Democratic Parties Is The Velocities With Which Their Knee' Hit The Floor When Corporation' Knock On Their Door."

R.Nader...

http://jsmineset.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/...

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#10625 May 26, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats, do you know where your Weiner is?
You're so full of shit, it's easy to guess where YOUR wiener's hiding!
disabled guy needs help

Oxford, AL

#10626 May 26, 2013
please donate money I am disabled
www.extremecouponing.me
trying to raise money to pay bills.
if you cant donate, shop all money earned goes to help me i am disabled and low income. I cant work. thanks so much!
hutgurs

Pittsburgh, PA

#10627 May 27, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Excuse the Reason,,and the Corruption the Same

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#10628 May 27, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Ok then, I am sorry. I should just forget everything I have ever heard and seen, and just blindly believe the republican propaganda machine. Let's not look at the world around us, let's just listen to Limbaugh and hang on every word. Don't forget to forget what he said yesterday so you can believe the new stuff today. No point in looking at history because it will all be different next week.
I do have one question. Where do I find the group we are supposed to hate today? Is it on Fox news at 7:00 am? or where do I get the information I need to be a republican?
You have never heard and seen a mono-class society in any union. To start with, there is the elected leadership with priviledges not allowed to the rank and file. There are people within the rank and file who are allowed to be heard without interruption and assisted by the elected leadership, and those who are not afforded that priviledge.
This is what you saw, at a minimum.
And, you don't need to be a Republican. I haven't been a Republican since 1992. All you need to be is someone who places a high regard on the truth.
Speaking of which, let's investigate your knowledge of the Cold War further. We left off with a list of events in history being presented to you, and you claiming it was "rewritten history". However, you are ignorant of that period of history, and unable to describe the events of history that led to the United States being involved in Vietnam. You are ignorant, yat you voice an ipinion.
The truth is, if the list of events in history are actual (which they are), then you have to come to the realization that the Democrats, the party you willfully chose to join, have built themselves on lies and treason.
When you realize that you joined a political pary that built itself on lies and freedom, what should you do? Obviously, you leave them or become part of the lies and treason.
This may not be the first time you came to this realization, but it is another time when you are challenged to become a reputable man and live by the truth as described by the facts of history.
Are you just another pathological liar like Obama, or are you a reputable person?
Don Joe

Maple Grove, MN

#10629 May 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never heard and seen a mono-class society in any union. To start with, there is the elected leadership with priviledges not allowed to the rank and file. There are people within the rank and file who are allowed to be heard without interruption and assisted by the elected leadership, and those who are not afforded that priviledge.
This is what you saw, at a minimum.
And, you don't need to be a Republican. I haven't been a Republican since 1992. All you need to be is someone who places a high regard on the truth.
Speaking of which, let's investigate your knowledge of the Cold War further. We left off with a list of events in history being presented to you, and you claiming it was "rewritten history". However, you are ignorant of that period of history, and unable to describe the events of history that led to the United States being involved in Vietnam. You are ignorant, yat you voice an ipinion.
The truth is, if the list of events in history are actual (which they are), then you have to come to the realization that the Democrats, the party you willfully chose to join, have built themselves on lies and treason.
When you realize that you joined a political pary that built itself on lies and freedom, what should you do? Obviously, you leave them or become part of the lies and treason.
This may not be the first time you came to this realization, but it is another time when you are challenged to become a reputable man and live by the truth as described by the facts of history.
Are you just another pathological liar like Obama, or are you a reputable person?
Wrong wrong wrong. I don't blindly buy the GOP propaganda. You claim a desire for the truth, so why don't you support it, instead of pushing republican propaganda.

You are actually trying to tell me what I hear and see? And then you want to talk about the truth??? How about if I tell you what you have seen and heard? Would that be fair, or is it that only you get that privilege? Is this the stratification you are talking about? You are better than everyone and know what everyone sees and hears, no matter what they think they have seen and heard?

You claim I am ignorant. For many topics that is absolutely correct. I don't claim to know everything. Can you say the same?

As to you saying I associate with the democrats, you are absolutely wrong. I am not a democrat. I did not vote for Obama either time. I will not vote for any democrat, nor republican. I won't support any politician or political party that supports the Pat Act. They both support needless wars and I oppose.

I do remember Eisenhower as president and there are many events I do remember. Sometimes, I have been misled. Sometimes, I forget. Sometimes, I watched the events as presented by the propaganda machines; but those in power are most often incompetent in their efforts. The lies are often obvious; yours as well as the propaganda machine which you repeat.

I am not defending the democrats. A statement in opposition to a republican should not be taken as pro-democrat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Conroe, TX

#10630 May 27, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong wrong wrong. I don't blindly buy the GOP propaganda. You claim a desire for the truth, so why don't you support it, instead of pushing republican propaganda.
You are actually trying to tell me what I hear and see? And then you want to talk about the truth??? How about if I tell you what you have seen and heard? Would that be fair, or is it that only you get that privilege?... I did not vote for Obama either time. I will not vote for any democrat, nor republican. I won't support any politician or political party that supports the Pat Act. They both support needless wars and I oppose.
I am not defending the democrats. A statement in opposition to a republican should not be taken as pro-democrat.
It wouldn't be too difficult for you to tell me what I saw and heard. You've seen and heard the same thing.

Republican propaganda... I know it's critical to the Democrat agenda that all opposition is supposed to be Republican. It's part of Saul Alinsky's rule about giving the public the impression that, as he puts it, "all angels are on one side and all evil is on the other side." It's just a listing of facts. But, perhaps you have some information we don't have. I'll list my statements, and you name the Republican that is spewing that propaganda:
Anyone who says there are only 11 millioni illegal aliens in the country is lying to you. Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million. There are at least 30 millioin illegal aliens here.
What Republican is exposing this truth?
The only reason we have a problem with illegal aliens is the government is paying people to not do the work they are here doing, and won't qualify themselves for any higher level of labor.
The Al Qaeda plan was not to kill Stevens, but to kidnap him. The White House lied for two weeks attempting to divert attention from the Al Qaeda plan. If Al Qaeda had been successful and not killed Stevens, then there would never have been any scrutiny on the obvious lie from Obama (assuming that Obama is actually in charge of anything).
What Republican is exposing this fact?
Now, back to the Cold War. You read a list of factual events in history related to the US becoming involved in Vietnam.
How about this:
Obama was a citizen of Indonesia during a time when Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship. This means, for Obama to be a citizen of indonesia, as he claimed he was when he submitted an application for a Fulbright grant set aside solely for foreign nationals, his US citizanship would have had to have been renounced. Obama was a minor, so this was done by his mother. When he re-entered the United States, as an adult he could have made the argument that he wanted his US citizenship re-instated.
Where's the paperwork?
What Republican is harping on that?
Janet Napolitano is procuring more tanks than were landed on D-Day, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years. Her only authority is over the population of the United States. Obviously, she is preparing for a large-scale war. Who is the enemy she anticipates having to slaughter?
That kind of blows a hole into the keel of your bullshit, doesn't it?
Now, back to the Cold War. Since you claim the facts of history didn't happen, perhaps you can tell us what you consider the events of history that led to the US involvement in Vietnam.
... well?(100 dollars says you come with some propaganda brainwash bullshit about we should have never been there with no supporting argument. Kind of like, God said "let there be light" and the next day the US was in Vietnam.)
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#10631 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It wouldn't be too difficult for you to tell me what I saw and heard. You've seen and heard the same thing.
Republican propaganda... I know it's critical to the Democrat agenda that all opposition is supposed to be Republican....

Anyone who says there are only 11 millioni illegal aliens in the country is lying to you. Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million. There are at least 30 millioin illegal aliens here.
The only reason we have a problem with illegal aliens is the government is paying people to not do the work they are here doing, and won't qualify themselves for any higher level of labor.
The Al Qaeda plan was not to kill Stevens, but to kidnap him. The White House lied for two weeks attempting to divert attention from the Al Qaeda plan. If Al Qaeda had been successful and not killed Stevens, then there would never have been any scrutiny on the obvious lie from Obama (assuming that Obama is actually in charge of anything).
Now, back to the Cold War. You read a list of factual events in history related to the US becoming involved in Vietnam.
How about this:
Obama was a citizen of Indonesia during a time when Sukarno didn't allow dual citizenship. This means, for Obama to be a citizen of indonesia, as he claimed he was when he submitted an application for a Fulbright grant set aside solely for foreign nationals, his US citizanship would have had to have been renounced. Obama was a minor, so this was done by his mother. When he re-entered the United States, as an adult he could have made the argument that he wanted his US citizenship re-instated.
Where's the paperwork?
What Republican is harping on that?
Janet Napolitano is procuring more tanks than were landed on D-Day, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years. Her only authority is over the population of the United States. Obviously, she is preparing for a large-scale war. Who is the enemy she anticipates having to slaughter?
That kind of blows a hole into the keel of your bullshit, doesn't it?
I can tell you what you have seen and heard? There is a large logical difference between some and all. I have seen some of what you have seen. To extrapolate and then claim I have seen all is a logical fallacy.

I oppose the democrats and I am not a republican, as I said before. What is critical to their plan is not something you appear to have any idea about.

More than 11 million illegals. We agree here. I don't hear any republican saying that. Instead they scream birther benghazi; meaningless drizzle.

Al Queda's plan??? Now you can read the minds of Al Queda?? White house lied??? Prove it. They have lied about a great many things. Unless you have new information, this isn't one of them.

Then you claim you can read the mind of Janet. I would argue she is simply filling the orders the companies want to fill to get money from our treasury. That is what happens in a fascist society; wars wars and preparation for war. The corporations make more money that way.

What republican talks about any of this??? What the GOP is doing to our nation, screams so loudly that I can't hear what they are saying. The damage is too devastating to hear them say anything. They have lost all credibility; and so has the democrats. Why do you believe them?

Since: Nov 11

Marengo, OH

#10632 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Al Qaeda planned the attack in Benghazi in the spring of 2012.
Security was deliberately reduced in the summer of 2012.
Special Forces were ordered to not interfere with the Al Qaeda plan during the attack.
The White House lied for two weeks trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
LetÂ’s connect some dots:
It should be obvious the intent of the attack was not to kill Stevens, but to kidnap him. Al Qaeda had explosives and RPGs. If the intent was to kill Stevens, they would have just blown away the door to the room Stevens had barricaded himself in and killed him. Instead, they tried to smoke him out of the room. Stevens died of smoke inhalation.
If the attempt to kidnap Stevens had been successful, all the news stories would have been concentrated on where Stevens was, what his condition was, and the exchange of the terrorist blind sheik for Stevens. The lie the White House spewed for two weeks would have been lost in the noise.
Al Qaeda planned to kidnap Stevens. The White House was supposed to reduce security around Stevens, obstruct any assistance to Stevens, then lie to mislead the American people away from Al Qaeda.
You can group all Suni muslim terrorists into one group: Wahhabists. The Muslim Brotherhood is Wahhabist. Al Qaeda is Wahhabist. The Muslim Brotherhood has a permanent presence in the White House.
The White House conspired with Al Qaeda to kidnap an American ambassador, then exchange him for the terrorist blind sheik that the Muslim Brotherhood has demanded be released and returned to Egypt.
In the mean time, a video no one knew about would be used as a pre-arranged excuse so as to use it to implement anti-blasphemy laws in the world and United States as part of Obama's intention to slowly implement Shariah law in America.

A perfect plan! Two birds with one stone!

Remember Obama's own words: "my Muslim faith". Liberals are so easy to fool!

Marengo, OH

#10633 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>The embassy in Berlin isn't under threat. The embassy in Libya was under threat. An idiot would know to reduce the security in (any country not under threat) and increase the security in Libya, very, very obviously under threat.
The security in Libya was deliberately reduced. It was the White House assignment to make it easy for Al Qaeda to kidnap Stevens. Then, it was the White House assignment to divert attention away from Al Qaeda after the kidnapping, and exchange the American ambassador for the terrorist blind sheik that tried to kill 30 THOUSAND Americans, whom the Muslim Brotherhood has demanded be released... remember the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda are brother Wahhabists, and the Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence in the White House.
"An idiot would know to reduce the security in (any country not under threat) and increase the security in Libya, very, very obviously under threat."

That would require thinking, something Liberals do not have!

It was easier to blame a video!

I wonder why Obama lie and blamed the video when he could had blamed Republicans and Bush!

Funny how Liberals in here NOW blame Republicans fiscal responsibility while their messiah blames a video!!

Marengo, OH

#10634 May 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>And no matter what embassy that was attacked, the GOP would have insisted that they did not mean cut security for that embassy.

Putting aside: the embassy wasn't attacked.

Love that GOP hindsight.
Funny how Liberals in here NOW blaming Republicans fiscal responsibility while their messiah blames a video!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#10635 May 28, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you what you have seen and heard? There is a large logical difference between some and all. I have seen some of what you have seen. To extrapolate and then claim I have seen all is a logical fallacy.
More than 11 million illegals. We agree here. I don't hear any republican saying that. Instead they scream birther benghazi; meaningless drizzle.
If you have seen some of what I have seen, then you have never seen a mono-class system in a union environment, which was the original contention.
"meaningless drizzle"
We are a constitutional republic. Compliance with the Constitution is critical, repeat: critical to meet the definition of a constitutional republic. If you don't meet the definition of a constitutional republic, then you meet the definition of some other form of government, such as Orwelllian dictatorship or mass murdering communist dictatorial oligarchy, for examples.
No, it sure as hell isn't "meaningless drizzle", and you are among the most ignorant to think it is.
Benghazi...
I suppose you want me to think you're view of the White House hanging embassies out to dry while they watch Al Qaeda kill Americans on the real time video feed is of no importance. I suppose you want me to think that the White House spewing obvious lies to the population and the world in an obvious attempt to cover up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States while the White House watched it on the real time video feed is of no importance.
If you think the self-declared enemy currently at war with the United States killing our people assigned to be in Libya while orders were issued obviously above the authority of both the State Department and Department of Defense to not give any support from prepositioned units specifically placed to respond to a terrorist attack specifically on our embassy specifically in Libya is unimportant, then your mentality I want no where near the federal government.
Al Qaeda's plan... Yes, I can interpret events and come up with a reasonable conclusions. For instance:
Al Qaeda - "Ok, men, we have explosives, RPGs, grenades and machine guns. Let's go."
Then, the target barracades himself into a room.
Al Qaeda - "Let's not use the explosives or RPGs to blow the door away so we can kill him. Let's kill him by building a fire and smoking him out of the room, then we can shoot him with our machine guns when he opens the door that we didn't use the explosives and RPGs we brought with us."
Stevens died of smoke inhalation, not from explosions or gunfire.
Conclusion: Al Qaeda didn't intend to kill Stevens.
So, since Al Qaeda didn't intend to kill Stevens, what was their intent? The most likely answer was to kidnap him.
Why would Al Qaeda want to kidnap a US ambassador? Obviously, they wanted a concession from the United States.
Are there any demands anyone linked to Al Qaeda that have been made previously?
Yes.
The blind sheik that tried to kill 30 thousand Americans working in and around the World Trade Center is still in an American prison, and the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood has demanded he be released. Combine that fact with the fact that the Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood has a permenant presence in the White House, and the fact that it is only the White House that has the authority to issue the orders necessary for all preplanned assistance to the Americans in Benghazi ignore their default orders of assisting when a terrorist attack occurrs.
Then, the obvious lie from Obama trying to cover up the Al Qaeda attack.
Connect some dots....
Oh yeah. White House lied. Perhaps you were in a coma when the White House was spewing the lie for two weeks about some spontaneous demonstration that never happened caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack.
Perhaps you were still in that coma when everyone else discovered that the White House changed the intelligence given to them, and rewrote it to match the lie they spewed for two weeks.

Marengo, OH

#10636 May 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>There should be a point where Topix can step in and just say you lie too f*king much.
Stop watching MSNBC!

Did you know that Muslims in Egypt knew about the impending Sept. 11 attack weeks before?

They now talk of Obama's planter by Saudi Arabia!

http://prisonplanet.com/911_predictions.htm

Marengo, OH

#10637 May 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>There should be a point where Topix can step in and just say you lie too f*king much.
http://prisonplanet.com/911_predictions.htm

ON September 26, 2001 the European Newspaper
De Telegraaf Reported the Following Story:
�De Telegraaf

A calendar which was printed in Egypt for the month of September shows a
crashing passenger plane with Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty as a
backdrop. The calendar was printed in May, a full three months before the
Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on America, and has caused an uproar in the Dutch
town of Almere, Netherlands.

The calendar was distributed at an Islamic school long before the World Trade
Center attacks. The Mayor was alerted to the calendar's existence in the local
Islamic school in the town of Almere, and immediately notified the Dutch
internal security service (BVD) about the strange coincidence. The BVD is
reportedly investigating the matter.

The Almere Town Council has "urgently advised" the management of the
Islamic School Foundation to "cooperate with the Dutch authorities and help
determine the calendar's origin."

The head of the Islamic school, allegedly had a large number of calendars in
her possession from the end of May to the beginning of June, well-informed
sources informed De Telegraaf. When confronted with the calendar images,
she responded in a shocked, startled manner, asking "How did you get this"
before shrouding herself in silence when further questioned by journalists.

Marengo, OH

#10638 May 28, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
They knew about Sept 11 long before you, goofball!

They know something you do not know, idiot!

They now say Obama was planted by Saudi Arabia. Are they now "wrong" again?

You are clueless!

Marengo, OH

#10639 May 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. Like when you idiot dupes repeat that obvious lie from Obama about some demonstration caused by a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack, and only 17 people around the world saw on the internet before Obama began spewing the lie about it.
By the way, can you tell us when was the last time you remember something resembling the truth came out of Obama's mouth?
Youtube show 16 views that day!

Were you number 17?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#10640 May 28, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mean time, a video no one knew about would be used as a pre-arranged excuse so as to use it to implement anti-blasphemy laws in the world and United States as part of Obama's intention to slowly implement Shariah law in America.
A perfect plan! Two birds with one stone!
Remember Obama's own words: "my Muslim faith". Liberals are so easy to fool!
I think it's worse than that.
Al Qaeda was supposed to kidnap Stevens.
The White House was supposed to divert attention from Al Qaeda, thus not appear to be directly connected with Al Qaeda. After Stevens is kidnapped, the media attention would be on where Stevens is, what condition he is in, and the progress of the "negotiations" to get him back. How the event occurred would not be of interest, especially after the White House issued their planned lie to misdirect the population away from Al Qaeda. The negotiations would be with the Muslim Brotherhood.
But, Plan A didn't happen. Stevens was killed.
The stupid incompetent imbeciles in the White House didn't even have a contingency plan in case something went wrong. They just kept going with Plan A. The lie for two weeks from th eWhite House was all part of Al Qaeda's plan A.
The bottom line here is, the White House is actually conspiring with Al Qaeda.
And the Democrats (one of which is here claiming to not be a Democrat, which is a common tactic used here) wants us to think that's unimportant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen Sweeney GED Senator runs NJ for a day???? 15 hr Robert 1
Trump and democratic brothers Norcross Sun Faith 1
Google's Larry Page should be under federal inv... Sun Kim 1
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jul 22 Vote Trump 2020 30
Corruption on the highest level in Canto Court/... Jul 19 Darlene taylor 1
Judge Menno - Plymouth Court injustices (Feb '08) Jul 19 Darlene taylor 48
George and Donald Norcross are Above the Law Jul 15 Well Well 2
More from around the web