Next Last
Rodney King

Greenfield, IN

#1 Oct 28, 2009
List your favorite Lowell Cop past or present
OLD STREET PUNK

Greenfield, IN

#2 Oct 28, 2009
I had my butt kicked by Dave Muldoon and Butch Paquette more than once, But deserved it!

1. Tom Machado

2. Joe Shaw

3. Jim Gookin

4. Billy Shea

5. Dennis Newell
Officer Bob

Billerica, MA

#3 Oct 28, 2009
1. Arthur Diette
2. Dick Mercier
3. Tiny Mulligan
4. Billy Shea
5. Dave Shaughnessy

I miss the oldtimers.
Urchant

Chelmsford, MA

#4 Oct 30, 2009
I liked Woody
Great cops

Hudson, MA

#5 Oct 30, 2009
Paquette
Sullivan
Mulligan
Rouses
Shaughnessy
Smithie
Bugler
Harvey
Breil
and many other old times who were loyal and kind to the citizens of Lowell.They were a bunch of Great Cops and are sadly missed by us old timers.May they rest in peace knowing they were one of a kind cops.
Murph-Wolfeboro NH

Sanbornton, NH

#6 Oct 30, 2009
Let's go back a bit: Big John Flaherty (worked "The Square" with firmness and fairness to teenagers, and he listened.)- Insp. Arthur Brennan - Cap't John Graham (a big, kindly man, who walked Lowell City streets with only a sap, no sidearm)- Fred Finnegan (if you screwed up, you might end up working in his junk yard)- Gene McCann (no-one screwed with him)- Francie O'Loughlin (once took on a rampaging bull downtown, and the bull lost)- Insp. John Kealy - Eddie Murphy - Tom Kelleher. These men weren't just uniforms. They walked beats, having never been to an Police Academy; interacted with the public; thought on their feet and solved problems, and came up through the ranks. I was privileged to know them all. Sadly, we shall not see the likes of them ever again.
Ron

Billerica, MA

#7 Nov 1, 2009
Officer Bob wrote:
1. Arthur Diette
2.**** Mercier
3. Tiny Mulligan
4. Billy Shea
5. Dave Shaughnessy
I miss the oldtimers.
Good God...that is D-i-c-k Mercier. He was a great cop.
Lee

Tewksbury, MA

#8 Nov 1, 2009
Today lowell cops are using Gestapo and Gaslighting-24/7 harassment/mindgames- taticks on residents
Murph-Wolfeboro NH

Sanbornton, NH

#9 Nov 1, 2009
OLD STREET PUNK wrote:
I had my butt kicked by Dave Muldoon and Butch Paquette more than once, But deserved it!
1. Tom Machado
2. Joe Shaw
3. Jim Gookin
4. Billy Shea
5. Dennis Newell
Thanks for mentioning Dave Muldoon. He was a dear friend. We shared a birthday. He was a quiet and usually placid man, who looked like a choir boy. But, if there was a beef, it was a very good thing to have him on your side. He was taken from us way too soon. I think of him often.
John Coxxxxxx

Lowell, MA

#10 Nov 1, 2009
i love Dennis Cormier. He was my puppet. I promoted him over the years despite the city of Lowell paying out about $1M in civil rights lawsuits. He was a good cop though, the courts and city solictors over the years didn't see it that way though. Oh well, glad i got him up to Deputy Supt. and since he didn't like Lavallee too much, i told him to just "fall out of your car" at work (er Firefighters Club when your sh*tfaced) and so he did...he suffered a terrible and traumatic "back injury" causing him to take home about 90k a year, tax free. What a great cop he was. He made me so proud to suck the taxpayers of this state/city dry.

That's why i hope my boy Kazanjian continues with his hacking and corrupt practices. My boys are being forced out of City Hall quickly, so i need to keep some of the hacks in place. Who else is left to spoonfeed me?
Lowellman

Windsor, CT

#11 Nov 1, 2009
Frank Waterman was the best cop to ever service this City. Check how much money in drug seizures he brought into this City. He wasn't about how much money he could make ie: details overtime and such.
Obamanation 57 States

Tewksbury, MA

#12 Nov 1, 2009
All the deparments finest,are all buatiful people,and i love them and they love me!
Magnum

Tewksbury, MA

#13 Nov 1, 2009
The police man who urinated on a prisoner,and stayed on the jobs untill,the Bus sexual harassment incident,he is the best one!?
The Police man at he front desk,who hide and are rude to the public when you walk in for assistant!?
Kim

Tewksbury, MA

#14 Nov 1, 2009
The police man using Gestapo Tactics and Gaslighting tactics on the lowell residents are the best one of them all? Targeting a person for mind games and harassment 24/7 real nice of them!
Ellie Enwright

Columbia, SC

#15 Nov 1, 2009
Tussy Russell
Dave Muldoon
Jim Gookin
Sgt.Sullivan(Sully)Orginally from Westford(died in Airplane Crash)
Tom Machado
Billy Shea
Butch Paqette
All these Cops help me when I had any problems!! They are the best of the Best!!
former Lowell resident

Danville, NH

#16 Nov 1, 2009
Tiny Mulligan was the best
lowellian

Billerica, MA

#17 Nov 1, 2009
steve ciavola
john cruz
2 of the finest a bully and a child molester.
Harry Poupass

Boston, MA

#18 Nov 2, 2009
Remember Tommy Mosscrop? tough little guy.
Used to be a Bad Boy

Tyngsboro, MA

#19 Nov 2, 2009
Officer Kilmartin. Quiet guy that turned my life around
Used to be a Bad Boy

Tyngsboro, MA

#20 Nov 2, 2009
Officer Kilmartin. Quiet guy.. that turned my life around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senator calls for investigation of Purdue Pharm... 12 hr Hostis Publicus 2
2010s have destroyed America Fri Scared 1
Real Father Son Incest (Aug '15) Fri I did it too 14
If there is no God, no heaven or hell...then pl... (Nov '09) Fri Logic vs Religion 319
News Clinton-era welfare rule gets little notice in ... May 20 Three Days 1
Andrea Nuciforo tried to jail me (Jonathan Mell... (May '09) May 20 Pittsfield politics 19
News High-power prismatic devices may further expand... May 18 Reaper seven 1
More from around the web