Mass. man accused of biting 3-year-ol...

Mass. man accused of biting 3-year-old pleads not guilty

There are 12 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Jul 5, 2007, titled Mass. man accused of biting 3-year-old pleads not guilty. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

A Massachusetts man accused of repeatedly biting a three-year-old girl has pleaded not guilty.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

DC tells it like it is

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 6, 2007
This man needs every tooth in his mouth removed painfully slowly. Also his tongue should be cut out. The mother of this child should have the same done to her...
Oh, why can we no longer feed folk like this to the lions. Why is it...someone will get off with a spanking and not much more. This is a hideous crime, in a sense a slow form of murder and should be met as such.
Nasty humans.
MESLS

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2007
There is no punishment sufficient for an individual who could do this to a child. The mother is no better - perhaps worse because a mother is to protect her children. I truly hope no one will plea these cases for reduced sentences. As far as I am concerned, neither should ever be free again.
WFC

Maryville, TN

#3 Jul 6, 2007
This guy needs to have his flesh removed and salt him.
Tabbie

La Vergne, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2007
It is another baby Haley case. Some people should not have children or be around them. How can someone like this have children and some couples that want and will love a child not have any? This is so sad!
Tabbie

La Vergne, TN

#5 Jul 6, 2007
I'm from Campbell County. Not Brentwood
Wild Bill

United States

#6 Jul 6, 2007
Give the girl a cattle prod and tied this clown up, & let her go after him. Then bury the body in a potter's field!
Ticked

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jul 6, 2007
He pled not guilty? There's a real surprise.

Seriously, there really is no adequate punishment for a coward who would assault a defenseless child like this, at least not one that wouldn't be deemed "cruel and unusual."

As for feeding him to the lions, PETA would be crying animal abuse on that one, and they'd actually be right, seeing as the poor creatures would probably suffer a lethal bout of indigestion after eating him.
DC tells it like it is

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jul 7, 2007
~laughs~ Right on, Ticked. Good point!

“But it's better if you do”

Since: Jul 07

Karns

#9 Jul 7, 2007
How could anyone be that crazy? There'd have to be a heck of a lot of drugs in that man's system for him to decide to do something like that.
Uncle Fester

United States

#10 Jul 7, 2007
Lock him in a cage with a couple of hungry Rottweilers....
Uncle Fester

United States

#11 Jul 7, 2007
Better yet, lock him in a cage with me for 10 minutes.....

MKM

Since: Apr 07

Brockton, MA

#12 Jul 11, 2007
I like the idea of his teeth being removed. He used them to assault a poor defenseless child so he shouldn't be allowed to keep them. He's a bully and he'll see what it's like to be bullied when they put his ass in prison.
And any mother who would allow her baby to be treated that way by her boyfriend isn't a fit parent. Shame on her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Father Son Incest Aug 29 Dad n Son Gay 2
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Aug 28 namesiz 27
News Rep. McGovern, on a tour in Northbridge, touts ... Aug 27 Empty Suits 1
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 58
Men Are Scum Aug 21 Julie-Ann Scott 1
on cam naked Aug 21 kimmy335 1
Join Carly for New England Aug 20 carlyfornewengland 1
More from around the web