When challenged, EPA acknowledges cou...

When challenged, EPA acknowledges county PCB landfill still 'could happen'

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from May 16, 2013, titled When challenged, EPA acknowledges county PCB landfill still 'could happen'. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Several skeptical members of the GE Housatonic Citizens Coordinating Council have challenged official assurances that no PCB-laden sediment and soil removed from the river south of Pittsfield will be deposited in a South Berkshire landfill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

swtldy

Pittsfield, MA

#1 May 16, 2013
Year ago it was taken to landfill in NY. Lets just contaminate a bunch of places. Fools.

Ny residents must have found out
Yes or No

Pittsfield, MA

#2 May 16, 2013
"Building the towers belongs to the sky, when the whole thing comes crashing down, don't ask me why"

Chris Cornell
Soundgarden: Limo Wreck

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Real Father Son Incest 1 hr Dad n Son Gay 2
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Fri namesiz 27
News Rep. McGovern, on a tour in Northbridge, touts ... Thu Empty Suits 1
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 58
Men Are Scum Aug 21 Julie-Ann Scott 1
on cam naked Aug 21 kimmy335 1
Join Carly for New England Aug 20 carlyfornewengland 1
More from around the web