Letter: What's Next for Romney?

Letter: What's Next for Romney?

There are 17 comments on the FiveThirtyEight story from Nov 16, 2012, titled Letter: What's Next for Romney?. In it, FiveThirtyEight reports that:

While reading " For Romney, All His Career Options Are Still Open. Except One. " , I discovered just how much Mitt Romney has actually done throughout his lifetime, from being a chief executive and investor in finance, to running the Winter Olympics, to being the governor of Massachusetts.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FiveThirtyEight.

Since: Dec 09

Fremont, CA

#1 Nov 16, 2012
Who cares as long as he pays his tithe???

“Ruler of Topix Australia .. ”

Since: Feb 12

the Holy City

#2 Nov 16, 2012
romney is a great man

its a shame there are so many damn useless Americans who voted for the other guy just cos hes black

" Im black and I went to Harvard, you have to vote for me"
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#3 Nov 16, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
romney is a great man
its a shame there are so many damn useless Americans who voted for the other guy just cos hes black
" Im black and I went to Harvard, you have to vote for me"
I agree.

Romney would have been one of America's greatest Presidents. Even the GOP hates him now - and for what? For telling the truth...It proves that Romney was never a GOP puppet.

America missed her last chance for salvation. Now, with an Obama 2nd term, America is not coming back - EVER.

They say that light that burns twice as bright, lasts half as long...and America has shown so very bright.
Truth

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Romney is a compulsive liar and I hope the election will show all businesses that may do business with him that he is not to be trusted. Romney has a disdain for the American people, I'm sure if it was legal he would have slaves.
Occupy this

San Jose, CA

#5 Nov 16, 2012
Truth wrote:
Romney is a compulsive liar and I hope the election will show all businesses that may do business with him that he is not to be trusted. Romney has a disdain for the American people, I'm sure if it was legal he would have slaves.
Slaves? You're about to become one of Obama's slaves...your children too...
LMAO

Paris, France

#6 Nov 17, 2012
What's next for loser Mitt ? Beat his meat in $100 bills while playing with his car elevator (same as he has he has been doing the past 25 years), I guess.

... unless President Obama is the kind of guy that can hold a grudge and in that case I reckon a full IRS audit for Mitt would be in order so he'll have to show all his tax returns after all !:)
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Indiscriminate rocket fire from Gaza. Now, rocket fire from Egypt targeting innocent civilians in Israel in what now appears to be a two front assault. Egypt's new PM directly aiding Hamas...

How's that Obama foreign policy aiding and abetting "revolution" in Egypt and throughout the Middle East working out? How has any Obama policy whatsoever worked out?

Hey, I know, Barack... have a meeting with Al Sharpton about jobs!
Another

Santa Fe, NM

#8 Nov 17, 2012
voices of reason wrote:
"
racist post.
Had

Santa Fe, NM

#9 Nov 17, 2012
3OHA wrote:
s!
hothead McCain won WWIII would already be in progress. Quit talking stupid.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#11 Nov 17, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
Romney would have been one of America's greatest Presidents. Even the GOP hates him now - and for what? For telling the truth...It proves that Romney was never a GOP puppet.
America missed her last chance for salvation. Now, with an Obama 2nd term, America is not coming back - EVER.
They say that light that burns twice as bright, lasts half as long...and America has shown so very bright.
Romney the truth teller? Guffaw!!!

Even with a billion dollars in backing from corporate
America he couldn't flip-flop his way to the presidency.

He should just go back to his day job of stealing
worker's pension funds and depositing them in offshore
banks to evade taxes.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#12 Nov 17, 2012
I hope he doesnt assist Obama with the economy, I believe Obama people should get the failing economy that they all voted for.
Why

Santa Fe, NM

#13 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
I hope he doesnt assist Obama with the economy, I believe Obama people should get the failing economy that they all voted for.
do you hate America and its people?
Crooked liberal media

United States

#14 Nov 17, 2012
Vance1 wrote:
Obama will destroy the economy. Intentionally.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Crooked liberal media wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will destroy the economy. Intentionally.
yes and Obama people knew this, thats why they adore him
Crooked liberal media

United States

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
Slaves? You're about to become one of Obama's slaves...your children too...
You're right.

If you add up all the taxes you pay to government in all it's forms, the average American is already paying
more than half of every dollar they earn to the government. This means that we are already half slaves to the government.

Now comes Obama. Most of our work will go to the government after Obama is done. 80 to 95% of our work will be confiscated. That is no different from slavery.

How many people will bother to work hard much less work at all under these conditions? America is finished.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

#17 Nov 17, 2012
Mitt will look for Biff and they will both announce they are moving to a state that allows same sex marriages
storm chaser

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#18 Nov 19, 2012
again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Jul 29 Poverty Sucks 78
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Jul 29 Poverty Sucks 57
Trackers MC Boston? (Apr '13) Jul 22 LUSCIOUS 27
Loglia is a liar Jul 21 Be concerned 1
If there is no God, no heaven or hell...then pl... (Nov '09) Jul 21 John 316
Bourne Wind Turbine Meeting Tonight - Noise Jul 20 Bob Delong 1
Taxpayers Screwed: New Bedford Marine Commerce ... Jul 16 Bob Delong 1
More from around the web