former prosecutor Micheal Sullivan

former prosecutor Micheal Sullivan

Posted in the Massachusetts Forum

robert

Springfield, MA

#1 Feb 25, 2013
from what i know of this man ,he has integrity,common sense,and is basically a good guy..he would most certainly have my signature for senate.and it would be for Massachusetts an honor to have him as our senator..not because he is a democrat independent or republican,but if you ever seen this guy as a public servant as a prosecutor .you would know just how fair a man he is and how well served the public was as a D.A.. even senate john kerry gave him high regards.he is a well rounded individual. and he would be for our state.my prayers are with you mr sullivan that the mountain move people in your direction for the ten thousand signatures you need..GOD BLESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
top lowell cops of all time (Oct '09) Sat Tim Dickson 234
News Elizabeth Warren: Racism stymies economic fairn... Oct 13 Classic rocker 630
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Oct 13 Geezer approval r... 73
News The Latest: Massachusetts moves to ban 'bump st... Oct 7 The Worlds Bigges... 2
News Transgender students find open door at more wom... Sep 28 Roger 9
Deval Patrick: Another Corporate Democrat Sep 28 Ka Boom Talmudistan 2
News Massachusetts registry lacks info on 1,700 sex ... Sep 28 The Worlds Bigges... 1
More from around the web