Judge James Menno
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jill

Plymouth, MA

#1 Feb 20, 2010
I am a woman who has been trying to protect my son from having to be with his abuser, his father. My son was raped two years ago and this case has been going on and on and Judge Menno has allowed for unsupervised visits and overnites. My son is now almost 8 and is suicidal. The judge still believe my sons allegations are false. He is a very rude man in the court room, esp. to women. I have been disrespected and threatened twice by him. He said that if I don't tell my son to sleep over his fathers that he will be living with him for good!...My son is very confused,depressed Oh and it gets worse,..Judge menno has put out a court order saying that my son is not allowed to see any individualized outside counciling. So I have had to take him to crisis centers when he tries to hurt himself,..but everytime i bring it up in court the judge isn't interested. The father thinks the boy doesn't need counciling. Also,..the pediatrician and school have written reccomendations and the judge won't look at anything I have. He thinks everything is coaching and fabricated! This guy is abusing his athourity! Any have anything similar with this crazy judge?
mary plymouth ma

Springfield, MA

#2 Mar 6, 2010
i have had it with judge mennos attitude! he should not be allowed on the bench! how many chances do you give after you have put your own orders in effect. the law is the law. you need to stand by your word. how many chances does a deadbeat dad get! what about the pain of the mother and her children! this makes me sick. something needs to be done. it is obvious what lawyers are tight with him. they think it is a big joke in the court room. how many times have you been paid off....i am sure many! bums need to go to jail. so follow your own orders judge menno. help the innocent not the guilty!!!!
Tony

Tewksbury, MA

#3 Mar 6, 2010
This guy is prime example why taxpayers should vote for judges. They should not be appointed by liberal governors because of political contributions/favors.
Sassy

AOL

#4 Mar 7, 2010
jill wrote:
I am a woman who has been trying to protect my son from having to be with his abuser, his father. My son was raped two years ago and this case has been going on and on and Judge Menno has allowed for unsupervised visits and overnites. My son is now almost 8 and is suicidal. The judge still believe my sons allegations are false. He is a very rude man in the court room, esp. to women. I have been disrespected and threatened twice by him. He said that if I don't tell my son to sleep over his fathers that he will be living with him for good!...My son is very confused,depressed Oh and it gets worse,..Judge menno has put out a court order saying that my son is not allowed to see any individualized outside counciling. So I have had to take him to crisis centers when he tries to hurt himself,..but everytime i bring it up in court the judge isn't interested. The father thinks the boy doesn't need counciling. Also,..the pediatrician and school have written reccomendations and the judge won't look at anything I have. He thinks everything is coaching and fabricated! This guy is abusing his athourity! Any have anything similar with this crazy judge?
Tape the idiot judge and send it to O'Reilly
amy

Wareham, MA

#5 Dec 1, 2010
Judge Menno IS SICK! He threatened to remove my child if I didn't force my child to do the visits . My child cries til he throws up-this is before the visits. The father just lets him cry and it upsets me. The father smiles just a little while my son cries and I hug him good by- its almost as if he is intentionally letting him hurt because it hurts me. It makes me so sad to see him in pain.obviously it doesn't seem to hurt the father to see a child in pain! Same with the judge- oh ya right-the judge never met my child! Yet he can make a judement on him and rule his life only as if he is a piece of real estate- but yes the child has a heartbeat and a voice;;; but still they only care that he is used to be manuvered from loving mother to a legal father (who he claims hurt him,)....but they don't care to hear his little voice speak loud or his heartbeat from a broken heart. This Judge is a child abuser with his vindictive court orders. He obviously is a fathers rights activist-
Susan

United States

#6 Dec 2, 2010
I hear you Jill...loud and clear. I am not even sure if my ex-husband did anything to my child. But what I do know is that I do not want my child with him. My husband does not deserve to be with my daughter.

Right now he sees her on Sat and Sun. That's too much as far as I am concerned. She needs her mother all the time!

I like you idea about getting a note from doctors like you did or from school. What do I say to them? Will they believe me?

All I want to do is get the word out and let people know that my child belongs with the mother. The courts will not listen to me or my daughters broken heart!

Help me!I am not sure what to do.
Rubyshoes

Monomoy Island, MA

#7 Feb 18, 2011
I am horrified at what this judge has done to my daughter and her family. In the midst of an ugly divorce my son in law with mom and dad's endless supply of $$$$ hired an atty who got my daughter thrown out of the house (everything is in Mom and Dads name because the son isnt trusted. they dont want him to have any control. They will have all the control. She lost custody of her kids, is supposed to pay the __$100/week while he lives in his $1,000,000+ house. Then when she was out with the kids at a football game the ___ stole her car so she couldnt even drive the kids home. Mr. and Mrs.___ the parents of little ___ are rich, but stupid. Really really stupid. Its like they were brought up in the woods never learning any social graces. Thinking they are superior because she has a Rolex and Jag. Dad used to be a wife beater years ago, but that's over except for the occasional trailer park rumble in the driveway involving the entire __family. Judge Menno has granted the family anything they wanted and even though The mother was in court for abusing one of the children the judge let her off. My daughter does not have anything left. Nothing. She is in court ALL the TIME because golden boy has nothing to do and likes making stuff up and hauling her into court. His atty must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Judges SHOULD NOT be appointed. They should be voted in by the taxpayers. This judge is destroying the life of my granddaughters. Dad is never never home and leaves those 3 kids in the reign of a Gestapo nanny The kids hate her, and they are very unhappy.
Judge Menno is a disgrace. He should not be allowed to even be in a courtroom, let alone be a judge. What has this country come to? What can be done about this judge? Can we all get together and bring affidavits. Why dont we start with a meeting? Why does he get away with this.
Jake Thorndike

Walpole, MA

#10 May 2, 2011
Judge Menno is the man suckers
juliya

Middleboro, MA

#11 May 30, 2011
Help!
I have the court day with Menno soon!
I want to protect my son!
Jim

Taunton, MA

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Susan wrote:
I hear you Jill...loud and clear. I am not even sure if my ex-husband did anything to my child. But what I do know is that I do not want my child with him. My husband does not deserve to be with my daughter.
Right now he sees her on Sat and Sun. That's too much as far as I am concerned. She needs her mother all the time!
I like you idea about getting a note from doctors like you did or from school. What do I say to them? Will they believe me?
All I want to do is get the word out and let people know that my child belongs with the mother. The courts will not listen to me or my daughters broken heart!
Help me!I am not sure what to do.
spoken like a real b***h.. its women like u and those comments that make it so hard for fathers to be a father to their child.. u sound like a miserable ex... the way u type shows me ur about to step into PARENTAL ALIENATION keeping ur child from her father.. ur a disgrace...sat & sundays is to much time??? have u lost ur freakin mind.. dont come between ur daughter and her father...
Jim

Taunton, MA

#13 Jun 22, 2011
Jake Thorndike wrote:
Judge Menno is the man suckers
he is not the man he is a worthless pile of ****.. no morals PERIOD.. I mistakenl;y clicked like this post.. i am commenting to take that back as it ewas not done purposly..***k judge menno
Jim

Taunton, MA

#14 Jun 22, 2011
Rubyshoes wrote:
I am horrified at what this judge has done to my daughter and her family. In the midst of an ugly divorce my son in law with mom and dad's endless supply of $$$$ hired an atty who got my daughter thrown out of the house (everything is in Mom and Dads name because the son isnt trusted. they dont want him to have any control. They will have all the control. She lost custody of her kids, is supposed to pay the __$100/week while he lives in his $1,000,000+ house. Then when she was out with the kids at a football game the ___ stole her car so she couldnt even drive the kids home. Mr. and Mrs.___ the parents of little ___ are rich, but stupid. Really really stupid. Its like they were brought up in the woods never learning any social graces. Thinking they are superior because she has a Rolex and Jag. Dad used to be a wife beater years ago, but that's over except for the occasional trailer park rumble in the driveway involving the entire __family. Judge Menno has granted the family anything they wanted and even though The mother was in court for abusing one of the children the judge let her off. My daughter does not have anything left. Nothing. She is in court ALL the TIME because golden boy has nothing to do and likes making stuff up and hauling her into court. His atty must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Judges SHOULD NOT be appointed. They should be voted in by the taxpayers. This judge is destroying the life of my granddaughters. Dad is never never home and leaves those 3 kids in the reign of a Gestapo nanny The kids hate her, and they are very unhappy.
Judge Menno is a disgrace. He should not be allowed to even be in a courtroom, let alone be a judge. What has this country come to? What can be done about this judge? Can we all get together and bring affidavits. Why dont we start with a meeting? Why does he get away with this.
im in.. lets get this started.. judge menno needs to be taken off the bench b4 he ruins more innocent children.. [email protected]. i have horror stories
Marilyn

Monomoy Island, MA

#15 Aug 1, 2011
jill wrote:
This judge is a complete disgrace. Why he is allowed to make the rulings he makes and break all the rules with no ramifications makes me think we are living not in a democracy, but a third world country. He is taking your rights away. He has taken my 3 granddaughters from my daughter and gave them to her abusive husband. The husband does what he wants. Mother cant see kids because dad wont communicate. Has completely ruined entire family. People chose sides and family split completely. How this can happen????? in America?????? in 2011??????
I am outraged. There should be a meeting of all the Menno Victims on September 1, 2011. The only way to get this parasite is numbers. Do you know others? LEt's unite and straighten this asshole out!!!
Marilyn

Monomoy Island, MA

#16 Aug 1, 2011
he makes orders that violate your civil rights. Dont take your son to a counselor! What's he smoking?? You have every right to take your child to a doctor. Currently, there are many cases like yours and the word has to get out and our voice must be heard. He has no right to ruin the lives of my gorgeous granddaughters. Where are the Massachusetts State Reps when you need them. He needs to be stopped.
fk judge menno

Taunton, MA

#17 Apr 7, 2012
amy wrote:
Judge Menno IS SICK! He threatened to remove my child if I didn't force my child to do the visits . My child cries til he throws up-this is before the visits. The father just lets him cry and it upsets me. The father smiles just a little while my son cries and I hug him good by- its almost as if he is intentionally letting him hurt because it hurts me. It makes me so sad to see him in pain.obviously it doesn't seem to hurt the father to see a child in pain! Same with the judge- oh ya right-the judge never met my child! Yet he can make a judement on him and rule his life only as if he is a piece of real estate- but yes the child has a heartbeat and a voice;;; but still they only care that he is used to be manuvered from loving mother to a legal father (who he claims hurt him,)....but they don't care to hear his little voice speak loud or his heartbeat from a broken heart. This Judge is a child abuser with his vindictive court orders. He obviously is a fathers rights activist-
he is far from a fathers rights advocate.. not even close Judge menno is just a pile of shit... i lost my daughter to parental alienation that he pretty much sup[ported by my ex.. he gave her all the tools she needed to eliminate me from my daughters life.. 12 years i had joint legal/visits/alt holidays... after years and years of the mother abusing the system with false aligations made against me i lost everything.. now my daughter hates me , i havent seen her ion over 2 years nor have i heard from her.. i have filed contempt after contempt even had the mother arrested for kidnapping of a family relative within state lines , warrant issued after cps ,da, state ,and local ,police helped me, not to leave out supported facts of the mother care taking of a minor child under the influence.. thats just to name a few.. so to say judge menno is all for FATHERS RIGHTS IS BULLSHIT... he ruined my life and i am a loving father !! [email protected].. name is Jim i am interested in signing any petition or complaint against him
fk judge menno

Taunton, MA

#18 Apr 7, 2012
Marilyn wrote:
he makes orders that violate your civil rights. Dont take your son to a counselor! What's he smoking?? You have every right to take your child to a doctor. Currently, there are many cases like yours and the word has to get out and our voice must be heard. He has no right to ruin the lives of my gorgeous granddaughters. Where are the Massachusetts State Reps when you need them. He needs to be stopped.
he sux.. im a father saying this.. i cant be the only father out there dealing with this f*****g loser s**tbag of a judge... class action suit??
cramps

Northampton, MA

#19 Apr 8, 2012
tyurfds
Menno must go

Wareham, MA

#20 May 27, 2012
A so called family court judge who cares nothing about family or kids. He was biased against me from the start because I didn't have a lawyer and he inherited our messy case from another county and I had the audacity to take up his time. Slept through the trial and when ruled against my kids sarcastically declared in writing, "Now at long last father has had his day in court."
JBM

Middleboro, MA

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Yes, I have had to go through the same thing with the same judge. He only believes manipulating, lying, abusing me who can still abuse and many other horrible things. It does not matter how much proof you have, he does nothing about it. My children have suffered tremendously. We have been going through this for 6 years.
Jame

Canton, MA

#22 May 10, 2013
Class action lawsuit against judge menno? Whos in? This woman hater needs to be stopped! Enough is enough. Lets protect the innoscent.....our children! Lets stand together and fight for our rights, fight for whats right! We deserve a fair trial that we obv. did not get from him! Who's in?? Lets get our precious children back!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elizabeth Warren: 'Fearless' foe against a char... Tue Plump Donny 84
Fv tuna.com Apr 23 Nasty 1
Christie and Norcross use cyber harassment via ... Apr 23 Mystery 1
News City of Pittsfielda s Second Municipal Solar Po... Apr 22 Earth Day eh 1
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Trail of Indian T... 41
News Elizabeth Warren: The GOP's strategy for Obamac... Apr 18 Retribution 13
Lowell sun Apr 16 Billydog 1
More from around the web