Democrats Against The Wind

Posted in the Massachusetts Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 Mar 10, 2014

Massachusetts Concerned Citizens For Responsible Wind Siting
We are focused on ensuring that wind development in Massachusetts does no harm. We believe industrial wind generating facilities sited too near residences and places where people work and play can cause detriment to health, ability to enjoy and use private property, and property values. We have asked and are still asking our elected local and state officials to listen to “we the people.”

Why get involved ?

Democrats Against The Wind's goal is to protect the health and well-being of town residents that is being threatened by the siting of industrial wind turbines, commonly referred to as “megawatt turbines” in our communities. These wind turbines are being irresponsibly located in areas that are densely populated. We have researched the literature on these facilities and want to share the negative effects these facilities have on those living nearby as well as the community as a whole. We continue to demand that our representatives stop development until all impacts of these facilities are fully investigated.

We want to preserve the quality of life and property rights of all Massachusetts residents. Please become informed and involved now.
Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Maine Voices: LePage is right – wind farm subsidies are poor use of government funding
Despite their hype, the massive projects cut neither fossil fuel use nor greenhouse gas emissions.
By Mike Bond

WINTHROP — As a lifelong Democrat, environmental activist and renewable energy advocate, I commend Gov. LePage’s recent criticisms of the huge taxpayer-funded industrial wind power scam, which, unless it is stopped, will ruin Maine.

Though initially a proponent of industrial wind, I’ve learned it’s a catastrophe on every level – environmental, fiscal, social and economic.

http://www.pressherald.com/opinion/Maine_Voic...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wind Turbine Gear Box Failure -Cape Cod Jun 27 Bob Delong 1
News Marijuana backer says legalizing pot will affec... Jun 24 Very sick 2
Trackers MC Boston? (Apr '13) Jun 24 Wannabes suck 26
Pet Pevees Discussion Jun 23 MA BowdonNH 2
News GOPers scramble for cash at Romney retreat Jun 15 Sterkfontein Swar... 5
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Jun 15 swedenforever 56
News Parents, doctors debate meritsof mandatory vacc... Jun 11 VACCINE VICTIMS 1
More from around the web