remebering CARLOS MONTES DE OCA

Posted in the Massachusetts Forum

boohoo

Chester, MA

#1 Apr 25, 2009
it is so hard to believe that it is a little over 5 months since you were KILLED. not a day goes by that we are not thinking of you . we all know that you are up in heaven happy but all of us here on earth are SAD AND MISS YOU VERY MUCH. justice still has not been done. the driver, alex, is still walking around school like nothing ever happened, doing school sports, going out to eat with friends, and to the park to enjoy the newness of spring, does he feel sad that you are gone , angry with himself that he killed you. you are gone, carlos, it just is not fair that alex walks this earth so freely.and what about the persons house that you all left that terrible night, what do they feel , maybe guilty(didn't they serve all of you alcohal?)and you were all MINORS, are they even being questioned,you will forever be in our hearts.

REST IN PEACE, CARLOS. WE LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!
Iesha

Springfield, MA

#2 May 26, 2009
Carlos not a day goes by that i say your name and think of you. I miss you so much. Everyday on my way to school and back home i pass the accident sight and i look upon that tree and i say your name sometime i even blow a kiss to it. you are for ever i my heart. I miss you so damn much it's hard to believe still that your gone :(

all my love iesha
miss you

Turners Falls, MA

#3 Jun 16, 2009
i miss you so much baby. everytime i pass your accident sight, i say "i love you, i miss you". summer is coming up, i'll miss you so much this year.:/ love you hunny, forever and a day.
iesha

Russell, MA

#5 Sep 12, 2009
so its coming close to the one year anniversary and we celebrated your birthday Thurs Sept. 10th we still think of you always

all my love iesha
Still Sad

Palmer, MA

#6 Sep 10, 2011
Happy 19th Birthday Carlos!! <3 I miss you so much!!
Jazzy

Easthampton, MA

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Your Birthday is coming its a few days after my sons. I miss your smile the glow you had. I miss you and wish you were here. Your alway on the fams mind. i know your looking down at us. RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton: Elizabeth Warren is holding my... 6 hr Freebird USA 39
News Romney Absorbs Boos, Tells NAACP That Democrats... (Jul '12) Fri RayOne 2,348
News Mass. immigrants fight for equal rights and ben... Apr 15 Who Guessed it 7
Favorite Steroids/supplements Apr 11 couvan57 1
State of Maine v. Angelo Stracuzzi -- What The ... (Jun '10) Apr 10 die Stadt die ich... 68
Jesus/Yeshua is the Only way to God and only Ho... Apr 7 Donna Lee 1
If there is no God, no heaven or hell...then pl... (Nov '09) Apr 6 prabhakar nambiar 312
More from around the web