Insurers often have upper hand when h...

Insurers often have upper hand when haggling over car's value

There are 1 comment on the Boston.com story from Jul 8, 2007, titled Insurers often have upper hand when haggling over car's value. In it, Boston.com reports that:

“This is a business. It's not a conspiracy”

David Mattera's 1998 Mercury Mystique sits crumpled outside his Ipswich home, the car's insured value still unclear nearly nine months after the accident that left it totaled. via Boston.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston.com.

MKM

Since: Apr 07

Brockton, MA

#1 Jul 8, 2007
Insurance companies will always screw the insurer out of what they're due. Insurance is nothing more than legalized extortion. You agree to uphold your end of the bargain by making your payments month after month, year after year. Then when it's time for the insurance companies to live up to their end of the deal they don't give you what you paid for. They all SUCK!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jun 19 DAII 2
Maine Sucks (Jan '16) Jun 12 dread 11
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Jun 12 Royal Norwegian A... 87
News Mass. congressman meets Chavez in Venezuela (Mar '09) Jun 12 The Worlds Bigges... 14
Andrea Nuciforo tried to jail me (Jonathan Mell... (May '09) May '17 Pittsfield politics 20
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) May '17 Rico from East Lo... 43
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) May '17 Pfizer Marriages 72
More from around the web