Obama on Navy Seals "I don't take the...

Obama on Navy Seals "I don't take these folks seriously."

Posted in the Massachusetts Forum

Bystander

AOL

#1 Aug 21, 2012
How could these words, in any context, come out of ANY AMERICAN'S mouth, let alone our 'leader?'

Veterans and families? Any thoughts?
waitasec

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Obama typical male....use em and abuse em. They did all the work, he took all the credit!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#3 Aug 23, 2012
A google search on "Obama on Navy Seals "I don't take these folks seriously." produced 4 results, all of them right here on topix. Looks like someone isn't being truthful.

Since: Dec 09

Westford, MA

#4 Aug 25, 2012
A Yahoo search on 'obama +"navy seals" seriously' produced something like 5400 results.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Aug 25, 2012
TDavidHudson wrote:
A Yahoo search on 'obama +"navy seals" seriously' produced something like 5400 results.
Thanks. I found the story and the topix subject line is more than a little misleading. It's about an anti-Obama group headed by an ex-Seal, they aren't Navy Seals at all. I thought the President did a fine job of dismissing their nonsense.

"President Obama Says He Doesn't Take Anti-Obama Navy SEALs Group "Too Seriously""
http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-says-do...
Bystander

AOL

#6 Aug 25, 2012
Once a seal, always a seal. What the military groups are upset about is the WH intelligence leaks that resulted in members of Team 6 being targeted and murdered after the Bin Laden raid, and the Pakastani doctor that helped them being inprisoned for the next 30 years because his name was leaked.

The raid happened, Bin Laden was taken out; No civilian in this country or any other needed to know what military group accomplished it. But Seal team 6 was immediately credited, and therefore, put in unnecessay danger.

But Obama 'doesn't take them too seriously' and dimisses it by saying ONE member questions his birth certificate.

Everything's joke to Barry.
Bystander

AOL

#7 Aug 25, 2012
Just checked again and got 1,740,000 hits.....as in almost 2 million.

Virginia, especially along the coast, is heavily military and the military provides a LOT of jobs. You don't want to speak out against the military ever, but God help you if you do it in Norfolk, Chesapeake or Virginia Beach areas.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#8 Aug 25, 2012
Bystander wrote:
Once a seal, always a seal. What the military groups are upset about is the WH intelligence leaks that resulted in members of Team 6 being targeted and murdered after the Bin Laden raid, and the Pakastani doctor that helped them being inprisoned for the next 30 years because his name was leaked.
The raid happened, Bin Laden was taken out; No civilian in this country or any other needed to know what military group accomplished it. But Seal team 6 was immediately credited, and therefore, put in unnecessay danger.
But Obama 'doesn't take them too seriously' and dimisses it by saying ONE member questions his birth certificate.
Everything's joke to Barry.
After reading the story
http://news.yahoo.com/president-obama-says-do...
it seems they just don't like Obama and that's their right. I read a story that said Obama prosecuted more people responsible for leaks than any white house before his and takes these matters very seriously. There are obvious differences of opinion here. When a member of the Special Operations OPSEC Education Fund makes bad jokes about bad suntan lotion and calls Obama 'Heir Communist-in-Chief Hussein Mao-bama' I can't take them seriously either. I wasn't a navy seal but I did serve in the navy and was stationed on a ship with Hampton Roads the home port.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deval Patrick: Another Corporate Democrat Sun Local 1
Election Who's got your vote in the Massachusetts Attorn... (Oct '14) Aug 7 Jtn 5
Stephen Sweeney GED Senator runs NJ for a day???? Jul 24 Robert 1
Trump and democratic brothers Norcross Jul 23 Faith 1
Google's Larry Page should be under federal inv... Jul 23 Kim 1
News Advocates push for in-state rates for undocumen... Jul 22 Vote Trump 2020 30
Corruption on the highest level in Canto Court/... Jul 19 Darlene taylor 1
More from around the web