Please Pray For Falmouth Wind Turbine...

Please Pray For Falmouth Wind Turbine Victims

Posted in the Massachusetts Forum

Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#1 Dec 15, 2013
If the Town of Falmouth believes in a higher power, then we all should believe in prayer. The town has been selfish treating the neighbors around the wind turbines as disposable residents for the sake of the false hope of a perpetual revenue stream from poorly sited wind turbines.

Falmouth, Massachusetts, has become "Ground Zero" for health issues and the global fight over stupidly placed industrial wind turbines.

The local town politicians have organized an anonymous group called the "Friends of Falmouth Wind." The group is made up of local officials, doctors, business groups and former members of the Falmouth Energy Committee in an effort to discredit wind turbine victims suffering from noise and lack of sleep around the turbines. The group operates much like the 1950s Ku Klux Klan where the Klan was actually the local government. The "Friends of Falmouth Wind" operate in the same capacity.

The Massachusetts Democratic Platform asks for an all out war on fossil fuel emissions. The renewable energy goal of 2000 megawatts of renewable energy by the year 2020 has turned officials of the state into a regime taking residential property rights from the original stakeholders and the health of thousands of residents.

Please believe in the power of prayer. We have a greater power who is all-knowing and all-loving and if you pray to stop the evil your prayers will be answered in one way or another.
Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#2 Dec 16, 2013
The Falmouth Democratic Town Committee is dedicated to promoting Democratic ideals in Falmouth. Massachusetts has a renewable energy goal of 2000 megawatts of renewable energy by the year 2020.

The Massachusetts Democratic Party is the affiliate of the Democratic Party in the U.S. Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

"Massachusetts Democrats recognize that climate change is real and is already causing disruption and destruction to our property and our lives.We understand that the resulting Climate Crisis requires prioritized attention and action on the scale equivalent to a major war. It is urgent that we take immediate action at all levels of government."

Massachusetts public officials from Governor Patrick right down to local officials in Falmouth embraced large scale megawatt commercial wind turbines to attain a quick fix renewable energy goal.

The Democratic Party in Massachusetts through its declaration of a major war on the so called climate crisis has hurt thousands of residential home owners in Massachusetts. The party has become war criminals taking the property rights and health of residential abutters to commercial megawatt turbines. Thousands of wind turbine noise complaints describe the noise as torture.

The international community views that Massachusetts public officials have the lowest standards of integrity and accountability. They believe that government should be open and inclusive only to party members. The Democratic party has lost the public’s trust in government through the poor placement of commercial wind turbines far too close to residential homes. The future of our democracy is in doubt because of the so called war on environmental pollution.

For three years in Falmouth and other towns of the Commonwealth. Citizens have been denied convenient, inexpensive, and quick access to all public documents, at the executive, legislative, judicial, and local levels of government. To date not one wind turbine victim has been examined by the State of Massachusetts

The Massachusetts Democratic Party has declared war on the residential home owners of Massachusetts taking our health and property rights.
Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#3 Dec 16, 2013
1.Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3.Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4.Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5.Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6.Thou shalt not kill.

7.Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8.Thou shalt not steal.

9.Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10.Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.
Wow

Webster, MA

#4 Dec 16, 2013
What would your god think of you comparing wind turbines to the slaughter of nearly 1 million people? me thinks your neighbors have been praying for you to tone down the extremist rhetoric in hopes of a more sane and logical debate. The ten commandments have no place in this discussion.
Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#5 Dec 16, 2013
This prayer to St. Jude touches on that:

Oh glorious apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered thy beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused thee to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes thee universally as the patron of hopeless cases--of things despaired of. Pray for me who am so miserable; make use, I implore thee, of that particular privilege accorded thee of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, particularly (mention your request), and that I may bless God with thee and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise thee, O blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor thee as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to thee. Amen
Jack Kelly

Jamestown, RI

#6 Dec 17, 2013
In religion we all have the Ten Commandments. The United States Constitution follows the Ten Commandments in one way or another. The US Constitution places the ownership of private property at the very heart of our system of liberty. The protection of property rights was one of the main purposes for which the Constitution was originally adopted. The rights of wind turbine victims need protection of their property rights against abusive state and local Massachusetts governments. This was one of the main reasons why the framers of the Fourteenth Amendment sought to apply the Bill of Rights to the states. We are witness to private illegal property takings used for the benefit of the politically powerful at the expense of the politically weak residential homeowners. Massachusetts state officials have refused to enforce laws to protect residential home owners. All we have left is prayer. Pray you won't be next and pray for the victims.

http://falmouth.patch.com/groups/opinion/p/ho...
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#8 Dec 24, 2013
Jack Kelly wrote:
The US Constitution places the ownership of private property at the very heart of our system of liberty.
You can't own property and it's all public property. You rent it from the city or town you live in.
If you don't believe me stop paying your property tax and see what happens. While your at it look up the public domain laws for your state and your town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Top trooper's No. 2 quits as scrubbed arrest re... Nov 16 diane 1
News Gingrich: Mitt Romney is a liar (Jan '12) Nov 15 anonz 89
News Mass. congressman meets Chavez in Venezuela (Mar '09) Nov 9 Gun Runner 14
News Romney adviser Gillespie charges Obama campaign... (Jul '12) Nov 8 Kapernick of Madison 3
Michael Capuano on New Massachusetts Tolls Publ... Oct 29 Taxachusetts 1
News Mass. rounds up state's 26 pitches for Amazon's... Oct '17 The Worlds Bigges... 5
News Shining a light: Industry payments to Mass. doc... Oct '17 JimShanty 1
More from around the web