64 Percent of Republicans Want Palin ...

64 Percent of Republicans Want Palin to Run for President in 2012

There are 4890 comments on the Rod 2.0 story from Nov 8, 2008, titled 64 Percent of Republicans Want Palin to Run for President in 2012. In it, Rod 2.0 reports that:

Via Think Progress : Despite losing in a landslide, the new poll by Rasmussen finds the Republican base overwhelmingly wants Alaska Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rod 2.0.

clone benson

Bryan, OH

#614 Nov 12, 2008
thats why there losing they shook the hand with the devil, and the devil burned them
clone benson

Bryan, OH

#615 Nov 12, 2008
there shaking his hand again, hiding under the skirts of woman, abe lincoln, is turning over in his grave
Gott

Palm Desert, CA

#616 Nov 12, 2008
I Hate Syracuse wrote:
<quoted text>
"You still totally missed my point"
I still think I got it by drawing a parallel that was extreme. Did you not get my point?
Respectfully...
How is what I said extreme? I really don't see what you are getting at here. It's like you are just defending him for treating others like shit because they care about something (something that is flesh and blood) and he doesn't.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#617 Nov 12, 2008
Terry Stuart wrote:
I disagree. I don't know what people see in her that they like. I learned that she was a sex queen at one time. In the debate she had with Joe Biden she was asked a question by the news commentator and instead of answering it she talked about something else. The question dealt with the military. If she doesn't know very much about the military, uses names like "Joe the Plumber" and "Joe Six Pack" and makes winks in front of the TV camera, which people running for a high office in government shouldn't do), and if she wants to get attention from the news media all the time, and firing two police officers, one of them being a relative of hers just because she didn't like him, these aren't what people are looking for in a President or Vice President. People want to elect someone who not only has experience but they want someone who will make promises and keep them, tell the truth, don't lie to the American people about the opposing candidate, but keep only to describing what you will do after being elected. People don't want to hear the same negative and cruel speech that is said about the opposing candidate, and especially they don't want or need to hear about her plan to kill the opponent. Sarah Palin should get out of the spotlight and go back to Alaska where she belongs. She only makes promises but she won't do what she has said she would do. As far as Palin being a Christian, I differ with this also because Christians are to love and respect one another, not go around condemning people and saying that you want to kill someone. The Bible says Christians are to let their light shine before men(people). Christians don't make flirts on TV camera viewings on major networks. Christians put others first before themselves. She hasn't come across to me as being a Christian. She would make a poor choice for President in 2012. The Bible says that women aren't to rule over men but the woman is to be in subjection to the man. Adam was created first, then Eve. If Palin would become President our country would be in danger of God's anger against our country because we didn't obey His commands first. There are male candidates who are more qualified to run for President. We need to stay with how our founding fathers governed the country, electing Christian men for office.
Wow, no wonder Obama won this election. With people like you spewing this stuff to others like you, how could he possibly have lost. Anyone would be hard-pressed to find one factual statement in this diatribe. Again, no freakin' wonder Obama won. It sure as hell didn't have anything to do with any "truth" about Sarah Palin. It's more about the ignorant, teaching the ignorant.
Karla

AOL

#618 Nov 12, 2008
if everyone wants us to loose the election again then just vote for her .If she is nominated
Obama will surely win again .She is Pro-life and
women want there rights , dont want some lady
telling them they are forced to have a baby they
dont want , even if there raped .No Palin for America .
Glasnos

Orlando, FL

#619 Nov 12, 2008
Wise Intelligent wrote:
I want that dingbat hillbilly redneck to run for every single republican position until she croaks. This will insure Black liberal democratic rule.
I want Joe The (welfare queen) Plumber to be her running mate. Oh I can't wait.
Yeah ... you are so intelligent... LOL
You don't continue to attack someone who is of no consequence ... The democrats are scared to death of Sarah ... and are engaging in irrational overkill .... I expect if Sarah were to die suddenly, 100,000 liberals would show up with wooden stakes.

This latest attack about what Sarah supposedly said based on an anonymous rumor is just pathetic ... and anyone with integrity would not repeat it ... but we all know there is no democrats with integrity, so they declare it as fact.

God help America ... We are now governmend by these dishonest, unethical people.
The President

New Castle, DE

#620 Nov 12, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch ... this is by far the most funny video of all time!
Seafous

Austin, TX

#621 Nov 12, 2008
illegal is illegal wrote:
Sarah Palin, if she is really intelligent, she will not listen to those people putting in her mind that she should run. This is what they did to Hillary Clinton, they talk her into running, and look what happened to her. A few telling her to run? She will be stupid if she does. She should make that judgement by herself. Don't run because some are telling her to do so. And if she does, she should know if she is not going to be wasting her time, and money. She should know if she is capable to knock out Obama. If she is not 100% sure that she can do it, don't try.
She is full of blind ambition:
http://www.kttc.com/Global/story.asp...
I hate palin

Tallahassee, FL

#622 Nov 12, 2008
If republicans want this lady to run they are full of shit. She is far to controversal and a looser in the eyes of the majority of citizens. We are the majority not them. She is whack job, lying pile of dung.

“andelee.blogspot .com”

Since: Oct 08

Kihei

#623 Nov 12, 2008
64% Americans need to move to Alaska!=) and make it, its own nation. Now wouldn't that be funny. American Voted and the results are in.....Barack Obama is our President and isn't an American thing where we stand by our President!

“Born Again Christian.”

Since: May 07

Milwaukee, WI

#625 Nov 12, 2008
Get over it.. The Republican party is dead. Republicans=Conservatives=Chri stians and Christians are hated in this generation. The republican is done. In 4 years it will be the democrat candidate against the Socialist candidate.
Glasnos

Orlando, FL

#626 Nov 12, 2008
Democrats are scared silly of Sarah ... The democrats are spending more air time attacking Sarah than covering Obama's victory .... crazy.
Making up and reporting unsubstantiated rumors to attack her ... and reporting them as fact ... just unfreaking believable.
I swear if Sarah were to die suddenly 100,000 liberals would show up with wooden stakes ... They are terrified of Sarah.
Observer

Palm Desert, CA

#627 Nov 12, 2008
Why does it seem like the majority of racism, hate, intolerance and blind ignorance comes from the Republican side? From the "Christian" side?

I am pretty sure Jesus would be ashamed of every single one of you. None of you live like Jesus. You are all materialistic, hateful, greedy, etc. You judge and hate others.

“Tweety aka LBS, LBS and niece”

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans

#628 Nov 12, 2008
Glasnos wrote:
Democrats are scared silly of Sarah ... The democrats are spending more air time attacking Sarah than covering Obama's victory .... crazy.
Making up and reporting unsubstantiated rumors to attack her ... and reporting them as fact ... just unfreaking believable.
I swear if Sarah were to die suddenly 100,000 liberals would show up with wooden stakes ... They are terrified of Sarah.
Your analysis is so off it is funny.

“Tweety aka LBS, LBS and niece”

Since: Oct 08

New Orleans

#629 Nov 12, 2008
Observer wrote:
Why does it seem like the majority of racism, hate, intolerance and blind ignorance comes from the Republican side? From the "Christian" side?
I am pretty sure Jesus would be ashamed of every single one of you. None of you live like Jesus. You are all materialistic, hateful, greedy, etc. You judge and hate others.
Didn't you know God is judgemental and hatefull ?
good ol boy

AOL

#630 Nov 12, 2008
Glasnos wrote:
Democrats are scared silly of Sarah ... The democrats are spending more air time attacking Sarah than covering Obama's victory .... crazy.
Making up and reporting unsubstantiated rumors to attack her ... and reporting them as fact ... just unfreaking believable.
I swear if Sarah were to die suddenly 100,000 liberals would show up with wooden stakes ... They are terrified of Sarah.
i'm tired of talking to idiot's! i will not be back on line until 0 12. bye repub retard's
JWR

United States

#631 Nov 12, 2008
Sara Palin could run in 2012 but by then the Republican party will have a splinter group and she will not be running under the Republican banner. The Republican party imploded November 4th, there is no leader of the Republican party.
Seafous

Austin, TX

#632 Nov 12, 2008
Glasnos wrote:
Democrats are scared silly of Sarah ... The democrats are spending more air time attacking Sarah than covering Obama's victory .... crazy.
Making up and reporting unsubstantiated rumors to attack her ... and reporting them as fact ... just unfreaking believable.
I swear if Sarah were to die suddenly 100,000 liberals would show up with wooden stakes ... They are terrified of Sarah.
The attacks came from her own party:
http://www.teamsarah.org/
Observer

Palm Desert, CA

#633 Nov 12, 2008
laura beth s wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you know God is judgemental and hatefull ?
I wasn't talking about God :) I was talking about Jesus. I know some think of Jesus and God as one int he same but.. well. We all know how the Bible is interpreted

“Jesus beat satan”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#634 Nov 12, 2008
Glasnos wrote:
Democrats are scared silly of Sarah ... The democrats are spending more air time attacking Sarah than covering Obama's victory .... crazy.
Making up and reporting unsubstantiated rumors to attack her ... and reporting them as fact ... just unfreaking believable.
I swear if Sarah were to die suddenly 100,000 liberals would show up with wooden stakes ... They are terrified of Sarah.
Yeah, we're real jealous of the gal that slept with the whole football team in high school, BOTH SIDES EVERY GAME! LmAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vestas Wind Company Warned Falmouth Turbines 2 ... 1 hr Tony DeLong 1
Real Father Son Incest Aug 29 Dad n Son Gay 2
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Aug 28 namesiz 27
News Rep. McGovern, on a tour in Northbridge, touts ... Aug 27 Empty Suits 1
News In 2006 Video, Romney Calls Health Care Mandate... (Jun '12) Aug 25 swedenforever 58
Men Are Scum Aug 21 Julie-Ann Scott 1
on cam naked Aug 21 kimmy335 1
More from around the web