64 Percent of Republicans Want Palin ...

64 Percent of Republicans Want Palin to Run for President in 2012

There are 4890 comments on the Rod 2.0 story from Nov 8, 2008, titled 64 Percent of Republicans Want Palin to Run for President in 2012. In it, Rod 2.0 reports that:

Via Think Progress : Despite losing in a landslide, the new poll by Rasmussen finds the Republican base overwhelmingly wants Alaska Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rod 2.0.

First Prev
of 245
Next Last
BigHead

Madison Heights, MI

#2 Nov 8, 2008
I'm all for Sarah "Milf" Palin running for any office.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

#3 Nov 9, 2008
Spunk Nutley wrote:
64% of republicans are f**king idiots. lol
You are a "Nut[ley]".

Swift Water,NY

#4 Nov 9, 2008
BigHead wrote:
I'm all for Sarah "Milf" Palin running for any office.
Sarah Palin is a very intelligent,christian woman of high moral character. I for one would be estatic if she were the POTUS. Obama is a degenerate miscreant.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 9, 2008
Sarah Palin / Jeb Bush 2012

Bringing America Back To Reality

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kyfili

Bardstown, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2008
Can't wait for the chance to vote for Palin!
At least she will not try to sugar coat EVERYTHING for EVERYONE! Even if she isn't "politically correct" Thats what America needs!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Swift Water,NY

#7 Nov 9, 2008
GAPatriot65 wrote:
Not bad.Better than Obama/Farakhan.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Swift Water,NY

#8 Nov 9, 2008
Kyfili wrote:
Can't wait for the chance to vote for Palin!
At least she will not try to sugar coat EVERYTHING for EVERYONE! Even if she isn't "politically correct" Thats what America needs!!!
Who says she has to be "Politically correct"? I'm not. I am from the "say it like it is" generation.Obama's evil.
Uh-yeah

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 9, 2008
64% of all republicans are really really really f**ked in the head.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2008
Yup and 100% of Democrats are Sheep

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
renfan

Ringgold, GA

#11 Nov 9, 2008
Vote for Palin,
The Republicans Loved Bush,
They can't be wrong all the time,
Stupid is the New Smart!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2008
GAPatriot65 wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha! That would be GREAT! Obama would get the first 50 state electoral vote sweep.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#13 Nov 9, 2008
And 100% of democrats want her to run, too.

No first time president who won by a large margin has ever failed to be reelected (or something like that,... I forget the exact wording).

As popular as Palin is among the extreme right wing, she is just as unpopular among democrats and most independents.
renfan

Ringgold, GA

#14 Nov 9, 2008
"GAPatriot65" Yup and 100% of Democrats are Sheep

Correction: That is sheep with a President Elect, how is your boy doing?? To win by the margin Obama did, me thinks there are a few Republicans in "sheep's clothing" around.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 9, 2008
Dogen wrote:
And 100% of democrats want her to run, too.
No first time president who won by a large margin has ever failed to be reelected (or something like that,... I forget the exact wording).
As popular as Palin is among the extreme right wing, she is just as unpopular among democrats and most independents.
If the Democratic Congress and Obama outreach themselves and pass a ton of liberal based initiatives that anger the moderate and right - Obama will see the moderate votes that helped him into office disappear. He'll see his supermajority in Congress become a wisp in the wind, and he'll have a hard re-election campaign to fight.

Location hidden

#16 Nov 9, 2008
renfan wrote:
"GAPatriot65" Yup and 100% of Democrats are Sheep
Correction: That is sheep with a President Elect, how is your boy doing?? To win by the margin Obama did, me thinks there are a few Republicans in "sheep's clothing" around.
actually - my boy was Chuck Baldwin, not McCain

I wouldn't vote for either lesser of two lessers.

Too bad more Americans don't have that kind of principle regarding their choice of president.
Responsibility

San Bruno, CA

#17 Nov 9, 2008
I hope she will run in 2012 - it will be an interesting run, she will be more prepped and seasoned and this time, lets hope our country wont be the laughing stock for such a candidate.

Plus it will be great for the democrats!
Greg Jones

Slidell, LA

#18 Nov 9, 2008
Yes, Palin and Joe The Plumber, it would be a good ticket, two well knowns from this past election. Fox News can cover them for the next 4 years so they get a lot of media before the election.
renfan

Ringgold, GA

#21 Nov 9, 2008
"GAPatriot65" wrote:
Obama will see the moderate votes that helped him into office disappear. He'll see his supermajority in Congress become a wisp in the wind, and he'll have a hard re-election campaign to fight.

Not really, for a know-nothing, no experience guy, Obama seemed to toast McCain in the election. If the the Reps. bring back Palin .. all the better. So, if we don't vote your way, then we do not have principles? I too live in Georgia. I moved here from Ohio and noticed the better weather along with the 25 point drop in peoples' IQ. My real estate agent smiled at me and pointed out areas she would not show me a house in because, according to her "these places are too redneck even for me, and I was born in Chattanooga". Tn., Ky. and Ga. are like a planet unto themselves - there is more to life then beer, meth and hating everyone who is not the color of typing paper.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 9, 2008
I am so laughing my ass off.

You stupid, biased, discrimanatory jackass.

News flash for you.

I was born in Ticonderoga, NY.

Lived most of my life in Pennsylvania. State College, PA area, near the main campus of Penn State. Went to a private co-educational college preparatory school.

Have lived in Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, California, Idaho, Ohio, Kentucky, North Carolina, and Georgia, following various job offers in the IT field during the last 20 years.

I have been involved with people from all sectors and races in this country; black, white, native american, asian, latino, rich, poor, middle income.

I have found that there really is only one truth - that everyone may be a bit different in each area I have lived, but all in all, they are all the same.

You have revealed yourself to be the worst of bigots with your comments - I would recommend a move back to whatever community you hail from in Ohio.

Obama one because of a number of factors:

1. 99% black voters voted for him, instead of the past elections of 92-94%

2. large latino vote that will come to light being from a large number of illegals, registered by ACORN.

3. an almost 100% white liberal vote, and about 40% of the white moderates. he was able to sway the latter with his campaign promises.

4. a very unpopular Bush presidency (even though we haven't had one terror attack since 9/11), due to perceived economic fallout that is for the main part thanks to past Democratic presidents and congresses in relation to the CRA.

5. a nearly blind devotion of sheeple to not see some very questionable aspects, and the help of the mainstream media that now admits they were very biased for Obama, that helped cover up or keep hidden the truth of his past associations.

You will see that (and thanks for only reposting a portion of my statement - the whole thing is explained) if Obama and this Congress overreaches with their agenda, and there is every indication they will with his appointments so far, then the Dems will lose a great number of seats in Congress in 2010, and he will not have the power to willy nilly pass liberal legislation.
renfan wrote:
"GAPatriot65" wrote:
Obama will see the moderate votes that helped him into office disappear. He'll see his supermajority in Congress become a wisp in the wind, and he'll have a hard re-election campaign to fight.
Not really, for a know-nothing, no experience guy, Obama seemed to toast McCain in the election. If the the Reps. bring back Palin .. all the better. So, if we don't vote your way, then we do not have principles? I too live in Georgia. I moved here from Ohio and noticed the better weather along with the 25 point drop in peoples' IQ. My real estate agent smiled at me and pointed out areas she would not show me a house in because, according to her "these places are too redneck even for me, and I was born in Chattanooga". Tn., Ky. and Ga. are like a planet unto themselves - there is more to life then beer, meth and hating everyone who is not the color of typing paper.
renfan

Ringgold, GA

#24 Nov 9, 2008
Like I said, Ky, Tn. and Ga. are like another planet and you are right, you don't have to be born there to think like them. And please, don't laugh your ass off, the Rep. party might pick it up and put it on the the ticket . . .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 245
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump catalogue of failure 10 hr Not my President 1
News Baker says he will fight for sanctuary cities Dec 6 kuda 52
News Turkish Airlines to launch Boston-Istanbul flig... (Jul '13) Dec 5 Rockstar 50
News Middlesex DA charges two boys with child rape Dec 5 Cops are degenerates 2
News Who cares if Mitt Romney is a sellout? Dec 1 USA Today 1
News Trump aide steps up bid to block possible Romne... Nov 29 Drama King 5
News A gay man fights for equal rights (Apr '09) Nov 29 Sodomy and Usury 268
More from around the web