Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5444 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

lides

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#4914 Dec 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
yup. That's the last thing I needed to know from you.
Thanks!
You needed to know that you were a simpleton who was over-complicating the issue?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4915 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You needed to know that you were a simpleton who was over-complicating the issue?
a simpleton over complicating the issue?

it makes no sense...so its a perfect ending for us...

its only simple to you because you are simple...

but this has been great lides...
you got me on a new version of pete and repeat, well played sir, but you are still an incompetent chump using your lack of knowledge as your central "argument"..

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4916 Dec 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
a simpleton over complicating the issue?
it makes no sense...so its a perfect ending for us...
its only simple to you because you are simple...
but this has been great lides...
you got me on a new version of pete and repeat, well played sir, but you are still an incompetent chump using your lack of knowledge as your central "argument"..
No, Jane, it's simple because the intent of the Amendment is so simple. It intends for all persons within a state's jurisdiction to have equal protection of the laws.

It was enacted, specifically to prevent bigots from holding minorities ass second-class citizens with less than equal protection of the laws.

It protections can, and are, regularly suspended, however only incases where doing so serves a compelling state interest.

You have proven incapable of indicating any such state interest in denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4919 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jane, it's simple because the intent of the Amendment is so simple. It intends for all persons within a state's jurisdiction to have equal protection of the laws.
so women have an abortion right and men don't.
Now apply your simplistic interpretation of the amendment...
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4920 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh! It is complicated. You're the simpleton over-simplifying it.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4921 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Jane, it's simple because the intent of the Amendment is so simple.
To a simple mind. Someday you'll realize that the reality outside of 'lides world' is very different.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4922 Dec 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
so women have an abortion right and men don't.
Now apply your simplistic interpretation of the amendment...
Jane, are you admitting that you are an idiot, because it appears that you are doing just that?

Men cannot become pregnant, ergo they do not have the right to an abortion per se. More to the point, they are not specifically prohibited from having an abortion, the same is not true of gay marriage in many jurisdictions.

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4923 Dec 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Duh! It is complicated. You're the simpleton over-simplifying it.
No, Wondering. Like you, it is very simple. This has long since been illustrated by your inability to produce any legitimate reason why same sex couples should be denied the right to marry.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4924 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane, are you admitting that you are an idiot,
nope I am merely stating the fact that you are one.

Are we done here yet, fool?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4925 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do you think homosexuals are not persons,
2. or that marriage is not a protection of the law in every state in the union?
3. Just which part are you having difficulty with?
1. I think some people are homosexuals. Some limp, some have one leg, some have red hair.
2. Would you be kind enough to elaborate on this so called "protection of the law" you keep mentioning? I'd like to know what that means to you.
3. You seem to be having difficulty with both parts, and the ad hominem attacks coming from you lately, oh my.
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4926 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I needed to know that you are really that delusional..
and so you are...
good to know..

so again, are we done here or do you need to play pete and repeat again?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4927 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you still haven't grown either a brain or a rational argument. Do you enjoy making yourself out to look like a moron? Because each time you make such an off topic post, that is exactly what you do.
Can you indicate any reason why same sex couples should be barred from having equality under the law, that would render such a restriction constitution (and prevent you from looking like an utterly incompetent boob)?
I await your idiotic and off topic response, reaffirming that you aren't that bright.
Lides to Wondering: I'll stop reading your posts.
Wondering to lides: no you won't.

Do you lie much?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4928 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Wondering. Like you, it is very simple. This has long since been illustrated by your inability to produce any legitimate reason why same sex couples should be denied the right to marry.
Lides to Wondering: I'll stop reading your posts.
Wondering to lides: no you won't.
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4929 Dec 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
To a simple mind. Someday you'll realize that the reality outside of 'lides world' is very different.
no he won't!
he is proud of his ignorance...
he won't change..
Moan a Lott

Barre, VT

#4930 Dec 5, 2012
I just wanted you all to know I was lurking and playing with the icons...

I don't mind being dishonest devious as long as I can try to bully people...

lides

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

#4931 Dec 5, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
nope I am merely stating the fact that you are one.
Are we done here yet, fool?
Sure. You've failed some time ago to substantiate your opinion.

You've failed all the while to offer a legitimate state interest served by denying equal protection for same sex couples to marry.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#4932 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
It was enacted, specifically to prevent bigots from holding minorities ass
Wow, what are you thinking? I don't want to hold a minorities ass, how about you Jane?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#4936 Dec 5, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. You've failed some time ago to substantiate your opinion.
You've failed all the while to offer a legitimate state interest served by denying equal protection for same sex couples to marry.
Pete and repeat sat on a fence...
are we done yet?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4938 Dec 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the idiot making the ridiculous claim that all of these institutions disagree with me. Show me. You NEVER backed that up.
Until you can back it up, it's only your uneducated opinion.
You have no common sense.
The American Psychology Association, the American Psychiatry Association and the World Health Organization to name a few. I could go on, but you have yet to show that your opinion on homosexuality is anything but that; your opinion.
Oh and below I will post links to the Wikipedia page which was easy enough to find (it lists it's sources so you can't claim it is not a credible source) and to a study concerning how discrimination ups the chances of suicides and the such, for I know that's the next thing you'll pick on.

See, you've gone through this many times, they are all simply your opinions, highly uneducated ones at that. Read through the Wikipedia page, read WHY it was removed from the DSM and is not considered a mental disorder. Maybe you'll learn something.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexuality_...

http://ilga.org/ilga/en/article/546

Now, I've proven your opinion wrong, for you never substantiated your claim that homosexuality was a disorder. Next time though, I won't even care to disprove you for you disprove yourself through the inability to present substance for your claims.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#4939 Dec 5, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I have to show you yet another definition? Looks like it.
Ignorant: Lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular.
You didn't know it was "nip in the bud" therefore you were ignorant of that fact. Your admitting you were wrong doesn't change a thing.
Sorry again, I confused ignorant with ignoramus.
I WAS ignorant, but I am no longer (on this subject). You ARE ignorant of the facts forever and you are an ignoramus, one who is willfully ignoring the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Massachusetts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Elizabeth Warren: 'Fearless' foe against a char... Apr 25 Plump Donny 84
Fv tuna.com Apr 23 Nasty 1
Judge James Menno (Feb '10) Apr 23 jim 25
Christie and Norcross use cyber harassment via ... Apr 23 Mystery 1
News City of Pittsfielda s Second Municipal Solar Po... Apr 22 Earth Day eh 1
News Mitt Romney ripped Donald Trump's 'hurtful' com... (Oct '15) Apr 22 Trail of Indian T... 41
News Elizabeth Warren: The GOP's strategy for Obamac... Apr 18 Retribution 13
More from around the web