Romney wins the first Presidential Debate

Full story: Examiner.com

Anyone who witnessed the debate on 10/3/12 could easily tell that it was won hands down by Governor Mitt Romney .
Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
21st century Socrates

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney won the first debate, he will win the next.
Just wait till Ryan goes flyin over the head of Biden the boob.
Right and intelligence will always prevail over the fools and idiots of the left.
Vote for Mitt, tell Obama to split.
May God bless America once again.
21st century Socrates

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Caesar wrote:
VOTE ALL THE "DEMOCRATS" OUT OF OFFICE in 2012!
Good thought.

American ends with 'I CAN'.
Republican ends with 'I CAN'.
Democrat ends with 'RAT'.

Let's make November Rodent Extermination month.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Willard lost because he was lying.\
Save Big Bird and get rid of Willard the Rat!
Sammy

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

There is nothing presidential about steamrolling a debate. Romney merely demonstated how intolerant he can be.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Romney won because he has a good plan, not a bunch of excuses like Obama.
Sammy

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

nobama wrote:
Romney won because he has a good plan, not a bunch of excuses like Obama.
Romney's has no fiscal plan, which is why he dodges the issues and flip flops like a fish out of water. The only plan he has is to smutch his way to the White House, mouthing tedious right wing rhetoric, sidestepping the math and counting on voter disillusionment.
Curtis Lowe

Cibolo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Don't panic liberal loons. They'll yank Pugsley and Wednesday and the mother-in-law out of the White House closet and parade them in front of the camera dressed in 1960s Kennedy clothing. It'll all work out.

Where's Vera Baker?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

Judged:

Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's has no fiscal plan, which is why he dodges the issues and flip flops like a fish out of water. The only plan he has is to smutch his way to the White House, mouthing tedious right wing rhetoric, sidestepping the math and counting on voter disillusionment.
Obama knows a fool when he sees one. He merely gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with more lies in front of 58 million viewers.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Wrathbone wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama knows a fool when he sees one. He merely gave Romney enough rope to hang himself with more lies in front of 58 million viewers.
obama is a great fool. And just what lie are you talking about? You wrong wingers talk about lies, but never say what the lies are..

“Ignore the trolls”

Since: Oct 08

Potton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
obama is a great fool. And just what lie are you talking about? You wrong wingers talk about lies, but never say what the lies are..
From your own NBC network - a list of the lies:

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-ed-show/492961...

Romney won on style, not on the truth. Any non-partisan outsider can tell you that. Be very interesting to see if he's allowed to get away with that tactic in the next debate - judging from the President's response the following day in Colorado and the adverts run by the Democrats over the last few days, I somewhat doubt it.
nobama

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
From your own NBC network - a list of the lies:
http://video.msnbc.msn.com/the-ed-show/492961...
Romney won on style, not on the truth. Any non-partisan outsider can tell you that. Be very interesting to see if he's allowed to get away with that tactic in the next debate - judging from the President's response the following day in Colorado and the adverts run by the Democrats over the last few days, I somewhat doubt it.
Right. The next debate will be interesting. Romney can explain himself, or be a lier.
4 more weeks

Honesdale, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Judged:

4 more weeks

“Ignore the trolls”

Potton, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

4 more weeks wrote:
4 more weeks
Of what? I love the USA and I'm not even American. What I don't love is the attitude, sh*t and rubbish around the election. It's not a football game, it is the election of the leader of one of the most significant countries in the world. Then you wonder why the world does not rate your country: look at how you display yourselves on a world forum.
21st century Socrates

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of what? I love the USA and I'm not even American. What I don't love is the attitude, sh*t and rubbish around the election. It's not a football game, it is the election of the leader of one of the most significant countries in the world. Then you wonder why the world does not rate your country: look at how you display yourselves on a world forum.
Oh come now, Tony.
Haven't you ever watched your MP's rowdy shouting matches during a session of Parliament?
Where do you think we colonials learned our manners politic?

“Ignore the trolls”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

21st century Socrates wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come now, Tony.
Haven't you ever watched your MP's rowdy shouting matches during a session of Parliament?
Where do you think we colonials learned our manners politic?
I do not refer to the candidates, I refer to ordinary Americans whose behaviour on chat rooms is hideous. We DO NOT behave in that manner in the UK, though doubtless if it becomes the norm in the USA, it will permeate its way over here. Incidently, to an outsider, although Question Time in Parliament might seem the way you describe it, there are very strict rules about inflammatory and insulting language that are rigorously enforced by the Speaker.
True

Yorba Linda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not refer to the candidates, I refer to ordinary Americans whose behaviour on chat rooms is hideous. We DO NOT behave in that manner in the UK, though doubtless if it becomes the norm in the USA, it will permeate its way over here. Incidently, to an outsider, although Question Time in Parliament might seem the way you describe it, there are very strict rules about inflammatory and insulting language that are rigorously enforced by the Speaker.
This is why Americans don't care for the Brits. They portray snobbery and live in a fantasy world. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Go find a chat room that discusses crumpet making. No one wants you here Troll. America's about freedom. Britain is about letting the Muslims take over.

“Ignore the trolls”

Princes Risborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

True wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why Americans don't care for the Brits. They portray snobbery and live in a fantasy world. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. Go find a chat room that discusses crumpet making. No one wants you here Troll. America's about freedom. Britain is about letting the Muslims take over.
Most of the rest of the world doesn't care for Americans - but guess you missed that. As I was here long before your sorry a*rse showed up, I'll post when, where, to whom and how I like. News for you, little grey boxer, you are not the boss of topix.
21st century Socrates

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

tony1003 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the rest of the world doesn't care for Americans - but guess you missed that. As I was here long before your sorry a*rse showed up, I'll post when, where, to whom and how I like.
News for you, little grey boxer, you are not the boss of topix.
Tony, old bean, you confirmed 'True's' allegation of snobbery with your last sentence regarding 'grey boxers'.

But setting that slight aside, you must admit that the greatest of allies are the Brits, Canucks and Americans.
Side by side we have kept the lid on world affairs as much as possible, and while I will agree that most of the world claims to hate the US, they sure do love our hand-outs of aid and military protection when they need it, not to mention helping themselves to our technology.

By the by, don't forget those couple of times the US pulled your British asses out of the fire in the last century.
So keep a stiff upper lip old boy and remember, hands across the water.

“Ignore the trolls”

Towcester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

21st century Socrates wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, old bean, you confirmed 'True's' allegation of snobbery with your last sentence regarding 'grey boxers'.
But setting that slight aside, you must admit that the greatest of allies are the Brits, Canucks and Americans.
Side by side we have kept the lid on world affairs as much as possible, and while I will agree that most of the world claims to hate the US, they sure do love our hand-outs of aid and military protection when they need it, not to mention helping themselves to our technology.
By the by, don't forget those couple of times the US pulled your British asses out of the fire in the last century.
So keep a stiff upper lip old boy and remember, hands across the water.
Not so, there is no 'class' element to registration on Topix - merely whether people choose to identify themselves. Sadly, some (by no means all) hide behind the grey box to troll and be offensive.

As to pulling the UK out of the fire: in WWI, the arrival of the USA was in April 1917, almost three years after the war began. Whilst fresh troops were most welcome and I would not decry the US assistance in finishing the war, the economic blockade was the decisive factor in the final victory. In June 1917, there were only 14,000 US troops in France, although by the end of the war, there were 500,000 on the front line.

In WWII, the UK, its empire and dependancies had stood alone against Hitler from June 1940 until December 1941. As Churchill might have said, "some fat, some fire". Without US forces, it is unlikely that D-Day would have happened. However, by June 1944, the Russians were pushing back the Nazi armies and I would respectfully suggest it was them, rather than the USA, that pulled our a*ses out of the fire.

In passing, I happen to be an Americophile, not a phobe. Which is why the ill-advised posting of true got the reaction it did.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

USED CAR LOANS

Findaloanuk.co.uk in every way possible to offer an assortment of educational materials
to those who visit the site whether they’re in search of an affordable car loan or insightful
information about the its lending process.

Are you juggling on the decision of whether to buy a brand new car or used car? Are you
looking for the suitable loan for the same? Findaloanuk.co.uk is a helping friend to give
you detailed & clear picture for it. We are in this business of education & awareness,
where we make a fair attempt to share our knowledge on the given subject for our
website visitors.

At Findaloan.co.uk we do not only facilitate you with the different loans but also educate
you with what is the best for you. We assure day to day updation for your perusal. We
cater a wide range of clientele throughout UK. Our team continuously works on different
aspects for you so that we don’t miss any single news on loans or related to loans.
Our team is on toes day in & out to make you aware of different loan terminology &
aware you of crooks in market. We also shield you against the fraudulent practice. Our
study material will ignite your mind on the points that dealer can pinch you with while
negotiating on car price. Our educational insight will help you in taking The decision of
whether to purchase used car or brand new car. The pros and cons related, solely depends
on what are your preferences. Like :
• Do you want to experience that satisfaction of driving shining car with Zero
miles. However a used car with better condition can give you a similar level of
satisfaction. Decision is you’re what your choice is.
• A new car promises you warranty, assurance of originality, discounted servicing
and many perks from the dealer. However this all facilities are very nominal
hence if decision of purchasing used car is taken wisely you can crack a fair deal.
• New car will depreciate around 35% in very first year. New car lose its maximum
value in first three year itself, to the extent of half a price of its market value.
• Insurance available for new cars is expensive compare to used cars. With
increasing competition you can always avail best deal at competitive price which
is not that high, & hence this option can be taken care of.
• Resale value of some mass produced car is very less, or say its negligible as you
can not negotiate much on it.
• Used car is a cheap option if you do not want to burden your pocket. With internet
in our hand you can easily get some cheap deals with maintenance offer.
This are some brief points we have thrown light on before taking decision of car
purchase.

However findaloan.co.uk is here to guide you for loans that are available with us at cheap
interest rate & exclusive repayment facility for you. Findaloan.co.uk ensures that our
consumer gets the best deal available in the market. We take immense pride in declaring
that we have widespread network of reliable & quality money lenders. Also we have
the most favourable & easy loan lending procedure so that you don’t have to wait long.
Our staff & support team is available 24*7. our loan procedure gives you the option of

choosing your loan at your doorstep without stepping out from your comfortable zone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••